Odin vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Who takes this one?

GalacticStorm
If its normal powered Tyrant then id give the edge to Odin because of his mystical abilities. It would be a long close fight but id give it to Odin

who?-kid
Same here.

armandovalles
Odin, in my opinion, would beat the shit out of normal-powered Tyrant. I think Odin would stalemate Full power Tyrant.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
Odin, in my opinion, would beat the shit out of normal-powered Tyrant. I think Odin would stalemate Full power Tyrant.

Odin would not stalemate a full powered Tyrant who was on par with Galactus. A full powered Tyrant would mess Odin up. The reason i came to my decision was by using Thanos as a reference point. They have both fought Thanos, Thanos lost on both occassions however neither of them completetly punked Thanos. Therefore i came to the conclusion that their abilities were on par. I give the edge to Odin because of his mystical abilities. He'd win if he went all out.

DigiMark007
My thinking's similar to GS's. Both got the better of Thanos, but it's hard to say who'd win a heads-up fight (but this is normal Tyrant...full power he would whup Odin's butt). Somehow my gut wants say Tyrant, but I have no real proof (other than Thanos looked a bit more haggard against Tyrant than against Odin). Both looked none-the-worse-for-wear against Thanos' blasts so it might just be a long stalemate.

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Odin would not stalemate a full powered Tyrant who was on par with Galactus. A full powered Tyrant would mess Odin up. The reason i came to my decision was by using Thanos as a reference point. They have both fought Thanos, Thanos lost on both occassions however neither of them completetly punked Thanos. Therefore i came to the conclusion that their abilities were on par. I give the edge to Odin because of his mystical abilities. He'd win if he went all out.
Thanos had power up when he battle Tyrant.

And he didn't do that much better.

I give an edge to Odin just because he has shown he can do a lot more than tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.