Perfect Cell vs. Superman (any version) vs. THOR (any version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Could any version of Superman or Thor beat Perfect Cell?
IF not, could they do it combined.

CorderaMitchell
No DBZ threads allowed, with DBZ characters involved either.

Mainstream
Superman one million could with ease yo wickedph

masterbruce
just a question, why is dbz not allowed?

teddygreen17
Cuz he's a jerk

Scoobless
DBZ is just banned... i think it's because of their rediculous and inconsistant power levels

masterbruce
ridiculous...maybe,

inconsistent, not really moreso than many other comic characters

at least that's my opinion

mikedgravity
perfect cell is my favorite dbz villain. so he wins.

supremthor
ok superman = pre-crisis,one million, prime, energy all bet cell
king thor beats cell

joesha28
MOTR Thor beats perfect cell

MERCILOUS
DBZ threads are banned because in all occassions without exception they become unruly.

dawsey28
Read these rules before posting, please. big grin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

And yes, as far as I know, DB, DBZ, and DBGT characters are banned from here.

Xplosive
Perfet Cell takes this.

supremthor
hell no

kgkg
Dbz char are too powerful

olympian
The green guy takes this.

No its not the Hulk.

nah not Manhaunter either.

Yup your closer now . . .

EsteemedLeader
no dbz. they can blow up planets with a finger, so its just to one sided. oh, and its stupid, cant foget stupid

Creshosk
Originally posted by olympian
The green guy takes this.

No its not the Hulk.

nah not Manhaunter either.

Yup your closer now . . . Kermit the frog?

armandovalles
Superman Prime and King Thor together, but otherwise no.

olympian
"Kermit the frog?"

Bingo. We have a winner.

Someone give a beer to this man, pronto!

Farseer
DBZ shouldn't be banned from here, it should just mean that people actually have to use some creative pwers to come up with something that could actually stand a chance against them. Silver Surfer is pretty damn strong, Is he banned too?

olympian
I think its more the type of characters that make pll lose theyr minds in a debate. Pretty much every superhero has ridiculous feats from time to time. Its all the same to me.

DB just likes to do them more of a daily basis. But then agains so does DC.

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
just a question, why is dbz not allowed?

cause every thread we have with a dbz character turns into a HUUUUUGE fight rather than a debate.....

Beyonder
Rune Thor kicks Cell's ass.

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
cause every thread we have with a dbz character turns into a HUUUUUGE fight rather than a debate..... Personally I wouldn't miss the wolverine threads going bye bye myself. . . Since those always seem to turn into fights. . .

By the way you're being talked about in the Movie Comics forum. . . in the "Most annoying fans thread."

Take a wild guess as to by who though. smile

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for the heads up... I guess it would get annoying when there's a guy there to point out why you are ALWAYS wrong and THEN have proof to back it up...so I don't exactly blame them...being proved wrong on a daily basis must be a *****.....

Xplosive
Originally posted by Farseer
DBZ shouldn't be banned from here, it should just mean that people actually have to use some creative pwers to come up with something that could actually stand a chance against them. Silver Surfer is pretty damn strong, Is he banned too?

Perfect Cell would make out of Silver Surfer a joke.
Perfect Cell is 1000000 faster than light or even more. He can blow the planet with one finger. Already Frieza blew Saiyan world with two finger and was laughing, Frieza used 1 % of his power to destroy the world. Perfect Cell is exponately more powerful than Frieza, he would own King Thor and one million Superman.

jinzin
i just don't know about that..I mean superman can fly so fast he laps the world in a moment.....dbz characters take hours to fly around a world.......hell even super vegeta took a good hour to half an hour just to get from kami's to cell.....superman's definitely got a speed advantage...and in terms of brute strength....piccolo AND goku had difficulty lifting a bus from what I can remember...so they are not winning there either.....they can blow shit up..and they do that well....but supes takes planet busting shots on a regular basis....I don't know if cell's ready for an oponent like him....while superman does not have the energy projecting abilities of a dbz fighter...he DOES however seem to have EVERYTHING ELSE..

Xplosive
i just don't know about that..I mean superman can fly so fast he laps the world in a moment.....dbz characters take hours to fly around a world.......hell even super vegeta took a good hour to half an hour just to get from kami's to cell.....superman's definitely got a speed advantage...and in terms of brute strength....piccolo AND goku had difficulty lifting a bus from what I can remember...so they are not winning there either.....they can blow shit up..and they do that well....but supes takes planet busting shots on a regular basis....I don't know if cell's ready for an oponent like him....while superman does not have the energy projecting abilities of a dbz fighter...he DOES however seem to have EVERYTHING ELSE..

Creator of DBZ, Akira himself said that many DBZ characters are exponantely faster than speed of light. Perfect Cell has defientlly a speed advantage more than hundreds and hundreds of time over Superman. Hell, even Raditz was faster than speed of light, who is milllion times weaker than Goku and million times slower than Goku, literally. Frieza used less than 1 % of his power to destroy the world, less then 1% (and Goku is more than hundreds times more powerful than Frieza, hell later he was playing with Perfcet Cell and Frieza at the same, time, he was playing with them), literally. Superman wouldn't be able to see them. Only advantage of Superman is strenght. Goku would be far and far... far too much for Superman and also Perfect Cell would be far too much for Superman.

jinzin
how are they faster than the speed of light...YET when they go out to meet an enemy they take an extremely long time to do it... case in point....

mystic gohan had to go out to fight super buu....when he did he was transported back to the earth away from the fight....he took off...and it took him 12 or 15 minutes to get to buu...superman takes moments....just moments....he took darksied to the sun in 3 panals.....other than instant transmition I don't see ANY indication that dbz fighters are indeed faster....

there has been even less indication that they move at the speed of light....

Xplosive
how are they faster than the speed of light...YET when they go out to meet an enemy they take an extremely long time to do it... case in point....

mystic gohan had to go out to fight super buu....when he did he was transported back to the earth away from the fight....he took off...and it took him 12 or 15 minutes to get to buu...superman takes moments....just moments....he took darksied to the sun in 3 panals.....other than instant transmition I don't see ANY indication that dbz fighters are indeed faster....

there has been even less indication that they move at the speed of light....

Wow, you take everything literally that is happening in DBZ, when they are fighting, times is 10000 slower than out time, cause they are so fast (that is why you think he need 12 minutes, actully time is thousand times slower and even than they are moving faster than eye can see, not human eye, their eye), cause they are so fast.
And if createor said that they are hundreds and hundredrs (better one hundered thousand times faster than light it's enough.
Even Crillin can move hunderd times faster than Superman.

jinzin
time doesn't slow down for the purposes of the show...think about it like this....I can accept that if the character showed to ability to do what he says they can do..than they win...however.going off HOW the characters have been represented the argument is flawed....goku nearly took over half a year to clear that road to get to king kais.... if he was as fast as you claim then it wouldn't have taken nearly as long.....not even close...remember you said radditz moves faster than light speed.....

sorry man but seriously going off HOW they'e actually been represented...they don't even come close to supe's speed..not even close...

supremthor
Originally posted by Xplosive
Wow, you take everything literally that is happening in DBZ, when they are fighting, times is 10000 slower than out time, cause they are so fast (that is why you think he need 12 minutes, actully time is thousand times slower and even than they are moving faster than eye can see, not human eye, their eye), cause they are so fast.
And if createor said that they are hundreds and hundredrs (better one hundered thousand times faster than light it's enough.
Even Crillin can move hunderd times faster than Superman.
if that the cass then why did goku state that the tranmission move allowed him to move at 200,000 m/s. with is just a lil faster then light. mind u the speed of light is 186,000 m/s. now if cell was able to move a thousand time times faster then light then when goku used his instant transmission he would have been going slower. and another thing dbz character are only powerful in turms of blowing things up. that it characters like silver surfer, superman are all fasterstronger and more durable then dbx fighters. i m not saying dbz characters are weak i no any one of them could blow a planet without realy thinking about it. but how many of them could destroy a planet with there fist alone.

jinzin
Originally posted by supremthor
if that the cass then why did goku state that the tranmission move allowed him to move at 200,000 m/s. with is just a lil faster then light. mind u the speed of light is 186,000 m/s. now if cell was able to move a thousand time times faster then light then when goku used his instant transmission he would have been going slower. and another thing dbz character are only powerful in turms of blowing things up. that it characters like silver surfer, superman are all fasterstronger and more durable then dbx fighters. i m not saying dbz characters are weak i no any one of them could blow a planet without realy thinking about it. but how many of them could destroy a planet with there fist alone.

not many...

Xplosive

Goku can move more than 1000x times faster than speed of light. Even Radditz was faster, creator of DBZ said that. Superman speed is literally insect compared to theirs. About durabilty, look Majin Buu who can destroy world with 0.1 % of his power, Goku was taking his maximu and was still alive and able to fight noramlly, but was little hurt. And look fanboys, I like Superman equally as Goku, but he is nothing to him.
Goku reange of pwoer is 10000x time greter than Superman. And Goku can shoot the power of all universe combiend (all living beings, galaxies, stars and that power was in Goku hand) .

jinzin
het there's really no need to call anyone fanboys here...so cool it...

you're the one defending a character's ability to do something even though they've NEVER been able to do what you claim they can....so I wouldn't be calling anyone fanboy's around here...

we have proof to support our claims...and quite a bit of it at that...where's yours?

supremthor
Goku can move more than 1000x times faster than speed of light. Even Radditz was faster, creator of DBZ said that. Superman speed is literally insect compared to theirs. About durabilty, look Majin Buu who can destroy world with 0.1 % of his power, Goku was taking his maximu and was still alive and able to fight noramlly, but was little hurt.
dude breath..................................ok it never said anywere in any dbz comic or anime that goku cn move faster then light. so u cant go saying he moves faster then light. if dbz character realu did move faster then light then there would be no point to the battels. sense all they ever use is light bassed energy attacks. o cell moves 1000times faster then light that would mean his a thousand times faster then gokus KA MA KA MA HA MA HA MA attack sense its a light bassed attack. and if the characters realy did move faster then light then how are they able to talk to one anothe if sound is no were near as fast as light.

Xplosive
het there's really no need to call anyone fanboys here...so cool it...

you're the one defending a character's ability to do something even though they've NEVER been able to do what you claim they can....so I wouldn't be calling anyone fanboy's around here...

we have proof to support our claims...and quite a bit of it at that...where's yours?

Look fanboy, big fanboy, can you except what creator of DBZ said (he said already Radditz was able to move faster than speed of light=FTSOL, do you get this, don't make your own argument, cause you can't go against creator of DBZ himself, don't be such big fanboy, can you except this, I mean what is wrong, yeah I know, such a fanboy of Supes, cany you except this).
And people, do you know why are DBZ characters not allowed, cause they are too pwoerful, it's always been beacuse of that.

Xplosive
characters realy did move faster then light then how are they able to talk to one anothe if sound is no were near as fast as light.

Caus the time around them gets to be 10000 slower, they can talk.

supremthor
Caus the time around them gets to be 10000 slower, they can talk.
that makes no ****ing sense sound is sound doesnt matter if time is moving faster or slower it still moves at the same speed

jinzin
Look fanboy, big fanboy, can you except what creator of DBZ said (he said already Radditz was able to move faster than speed of light=FTSOL, do you get this, don't make your own argument, cause you can't go against creator of DBZ himself, don't be such big fanboy, can you except this, I mean what is wrong, yeah I know, such a fanboy of Supes, cany you except this).
And people, do you know why are DBZ characters not allowed, cause they are too pwoerful, it's always been beacuse of that.

fanboy of supes? ummmm this is the FOURTH superman arugment I've ever been in... seriously get your shit straight and stop calling people fanboys...there's no excuse for that..we are not insulting you....

anywho....I would accept what akira said yes..and I already admitted that if they did move that fast they could very well destroy supes...HOWEVER...you seem to miss the point...in terms of what's been shown cell and everyone below him gets his ass beat by superman end of story....

Xplosive
that makes no ****ing sense sound is sound doesnt matter if time is moving faster or slower it still moves at the same speed

If Goku is goin FTSOF, that we can't here him, but his powerful opponents, can cause he somewhere fast as he is, they neutralize him, they are the same again, time is moving slower around them, they can see each other normally again, only we can't and most important, it's DBZ.

Xplosive
fanboy of supes? ummmm this is the FOURTH superman arugment I've ever been in... seriously get your shit straight and stop calling people fanboys...there's no excuse for that..we are not insulting you....

anywho....I would accept what akira said yes..and I already admitted that if they did move that fast they could very well destroy supes...HOWEVER...you seem to miss the point...in terms of what's been shown cell and everyone below him gets his ass beat by superman end of story....

Even if Crillin would fight Superman, I would bet on Crillin.

supremthor
the speed of sound is stated to be around 732 m/h. so if the dbz characters were to realy move faster then light then there voice alone should causs a major major MAJOR SONIC BOOM

Xplosive
the speed of sound is stated to be around 732 m/h. so if the dbz characters were to realy move faster then light then there voice alone should causs a major major MAJOR SONIC BOOM

They are always causing the shaking of Earth by 0.1% of their power.
And they can talk because it's DBZ, I can accept that, DBZ is anyway full of shit of everything, and I am very sick of Goku and everyone limitless improvment, they have, especcialy Goku, limitless potential power.

supremthor
big mistake Akira never stated radize was faster then light. u are puting words in the creators mouth that was Piccolo that said that i never heard of akira saying anything about it.

Xplosive
big mistake Akira never stated radize was faster then light. u are puting words in the creators mouth that was Piccolo that said that i never heard of akira saying anything about it.

Just go in forums that they are mainly talking about DBZ, you will see it yourself, they will tell you everything. And also Piccolo said that, I think already that is enough. And Radditz had 1200 fighting power level. Do you know how much Goku had at the end of everything, 2.3 billion in SSJ4 form, in Gogeta form he had 46 billion, (so about 2 million times faster, stronger than Radditz in his SSJ4). And his ultimate power was more than 100 billion. And already was shown that Vegeta with twenty thousand power level had more than enough power to destroy planet. Now imagine power level of more than 100 billion.

jinzin
Just go in forums that they are mainly talking about DBZ, you will see it yourself, they will tell everything. And also Piccolo said that, I think already that is enough. And Radditz had 1200 fighting power elvel. Do you know how much Goku had at the end of everything, 2.3 billion in SSJ4 form, in Gogeta form he had 46 billion, (so about 2 million times faster, stronger than Radditz in his SSJ4). And his ultimate power was more than 100 billion. And already was shown that Vegeta with 20000 power level had more than enough power to destroy planet. Now imagine power level of more than 100 billion.

power levels became worthless to guage by the end of the frieza saga.....sorry man but your numbers truly don't matter here...if you were to bet on krillin you would lose...horribly..

Xplosive
power levels became worthless to guage by the end of the frieza saga.....sorry man but your numbers truly don't matter here...if you were to bet on krillin you would lose...horribly..

Power levels means everything. 20000=more than enough to destroy planet, Goku greatest was more than 100000000000. What a difference, pfu. (We can stop arguing, and Goku could summon the power of whole universe, of everything, someone as Galactus can't summon such power level).

newjak86
This is the point in DBZ characters their powers levels mean nothing it seems. Vegeta blows up a planet then frieza does it at his lowest strength yet still has to power up to blow up namek. Then Goku can travel many many times faster than light yet he can't make it around the world instanly without instant transimission. He can resisit 100 times earth's gravity yet he aslo had touble going at 50 times before that like a day or two before. and when he gets there he is still barely able to catch something the size of a mountain when he should be able to juggle planets on his fingertips. DBZ characters are just too inconsistent to really be taken as concrete fighters when vs other people outside of the show.

jinzin
nice assessment newjack...I concur...

dvampire
Superman or Thor can beat any DBZ/GT characters pretty fast. SSJ3 Goku could barely lift a city and ssj4 Goku had trouble lifting a building. Cell is less powerful then an ssj2 Goku who struggled pushing a moutain apart. So I think none of them stand a chance against Supes or Thor. One punch from Supes or Thors hammer whould off Cell pretty fast. no expression

dvampire
Perfect Cell would make out of Silver Surfer a joke.
Perfect Cell is 1000000 faster than light or even more. He can blow the planet with one finger. Already Frieza blew Saiyan world with two finger and was laughing, Frieza used 1 % of his power to destroy the world. Perfect Cell is exponately more powerful than Frieza, he would own King Thor and one million Superman.

How is perfect Cell that fast when ssj4 Goku couldn't even do that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

newjak86
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman or Thor can beat any DBZ/GT characters pretty fast. SSJ3 Goku could barely lift a city and ssj4 Goku had trouble lifting a building. Cell is less powerful then an ssj2 Goku who struggled pushing a moutain apart. So I think none of them stand a chance against Supes or Thor. One punch from Supes or Thors hammer whould off Cell pretty fast. no expression Thats just it they do that yet they can all destroy planets no matter what power level they are and do it pretty easily they can travel far faster than the speed of light yet it takes them minutes to get to another place on Earth when they should instantly get there without trying yet they can't do it when they need to hurry up. Their bodies can take all these massive hits from people stronger than them they take it and get back up. Yet when their stronger the poeple they are facing can take everything they dish out.

Also with the force behind these guy's puncehs the Earth should crumple by the Shock waves alone. Plus when these guys get thrown into hte planet they barely make a small creavace until someone jumps on them then with their power levels and abilities to blow up planets the guy should go all the way to the center of the earth at least.

dvampire
Originally posted by newjak86
Thats just it they do that yet they can all destroy planets no matter what power level they are and do it pretty easily they can travel far faster than the speed of light yet it takes them minutes to get to another place on Earth when they should instantly get there without trying yet they can't do it when they need to hurry up. Their bodies can take all these massive hits from people stronger than them they take it and get back up. Yet when their stronger the poeple they are facing can take everything they dish out.

Also with the force behind these guy's puncehs the Earth should crumple by the Shock waves alone. Plus when these guys get thrown into hte planet they barely make a small creavace until someone jumps on them then with their power levels and abilities to blow up planets the guy should go all the way to the center of the earth at least.

They can't travel/fight at the speed of light or blow up a planet with just a energy blast, only fanboys belive in that crap. Plus there physical attacks (which isn't close to being planet busters) does more damage then there energy blasts sometimes, so all that "they can blow up a planet" is none sense. Supes and Thor has taken alot more than any of the DBZ/GT characters and has done way more feats than any of them. Every point that you said I agree with. And they go by power levels so once that character is more powerful than the other, there attacks are useless against the them. no expression

newjak86
They can't travel/fight at the speed of light or blow up a planet with just a energy blast, only fanboys belive in that crap. Plus there physical attacks (which isn't close to being planet busters) does more damage then there energy blasts sometimes, so all that "they can blow up a planet" is none sense. Supes and Thor has taken alot more than any of the DBZ/GT characters and has done way more feats than any of them. Every point that you said I agree with. And they go by power levels so once that character is more powerful than the other, there attacks are useless against the them. no expression I see that is why when they face Goku's brother whatever his name is Picillo says the only way he could avoid that attack is by moving faster than the speed of light. This when they were weaklings compared to what they are now. Vegettalows up a planet on his way to Earth the forst time. He was no where near the same levels as Freiza yet Frieza still has to power up an attack to blow up Namik right. All they do is keep getting stronger supposedly but the same things happen they can only lift moutains when Goku under went training at 100 times Earth gravity he should be benching moutains with his strength. That in't even Super Saiyan Goku. Let's not even get into Supersaiyen Goku he is supposed to be all thousands of times more powerful than normal yet he still can't lift that much his attacks still can only seem to blow up planets when by now he should be able to blow up the cosmos. His speed still isn't portrayed the way it should be. Outside of the DB universe they should never be debated in what if matches because they are to inconsistent in the "Power Level"

dvampire
I see that is why when they face Goku's brother whatever his name is Picillo says the only way he could avoid that attack is by moving faster than the speed of light. This when they were weaklings compared to what they are now. Vegettalows up a planet on his way to Earth the forst time. He was no where near the same levels as Freiza yet Frieza still has to power up an attack to blow up Namik right. All they do is keep getting stronger supposedly but the same things happen they can only lift moutains when Goku under went training at 100 times Earth gravity he should be benching moutains with his strength. That in't even Super Saiyan Goku. Let's not even get into Supersaiyen Goku he is supposed to be all thousands of times more powerful than normal yet he still can't lift that much his attacks still can only seem to blow up planets when by now he should be able to blow up the cosmos. His speed still isn't portrayed the way it should be. Outside of the DB universe they should never be debated in what if matches because they are to inconsistent in the "Power Level"

The part where Piccolo says Raditz move at the speed of light of a mistranslation of the Japanses version, and was only in the U.S dub and remade funimation versions. Plus Piccolo didn't sound to sure himself and the energy blast didn't look like it was close to being fast as the speed of light. You do realize that whole scene was complete PIS filler? And should not be counted as an actual feat. Unless of course Vegeta and Nappa some how have the ability to survive in space(which they can't do). I have no problem debating with the DBZ/GT characters IMO. smile

newjak86
The part where Piccolo says Raditz move at the speed of light of a mistranslation of the Japanses version, and was only in the U.S dub and remade funimation versions. Plus Piccolo didn't sound to sure himself and the energy blast didn't look like it was close to being fast as the speed of light. You do realize that whole scene was complete PIS filler? And should not be counted as an actual feat. Unless of course Vegeta and Nappa some how have the ability to survive in space. Excactly the entire thing is riddled with these so called things plus think about this Goku's instant transmission is based on Faster than light travel as well. Sometimes it is used right like him going from place to place on Earth without problem but he can use it traverse Galaxies sometimes which would still take thousands of years even based on light speed. DB characters are to inconsistent even in their own world that to face them against one from another is wrong. They should be stuck fighting inside their own universe in what if matches and nothiing else.

dvampire
Excactly the entire thing is riddled with these so called things plus think about this Goku's instant transmission is based on Faster than light travel as well. Sometimes it is used right like him going from place to place on Earth without problem but he can use it traverse Galaxies sometimes which would still take thousands of years even based on light speed. DB characters are to inconsistent even in their own world that to face them against one from another is wrong. They should be stuck fighting inside their own universe in what if matches and nothiing else.

There universe may be much smaller than Marvels and DCs, but who cares. I go by feats that's it, they arn't close to being as strong as Supes and Thor, and Supes is much faster. The only thing they have done is blow up planets, which is getting pretty old sense every body is doing that now; plus the DBZ/GT characters are physically not a match for Supes or Thor.

supremthor
did any one c jla on cartoonnetwork... that a=was actually kinda hot superman was fighting captain marvel...................bac to the topic dbz characters go down cuss if a character is just a lil bet stronger then u in a serten way ur ****ed ir doesnt matter how skilled u are.

Avalonofthewind
How would most DBZ characters do against a Godblast, or Planet burning Heatvision?

newjak86
Well they take attacks that can blow up planets yet they can't get hit by people that barely lift moutains.

dvampire
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
How would most DBZ characters do against a Godblast, or Planet burning Heatvision?

SSJ4 Goku couldn't take the heat from Nova Shinron, so a Godblast or Heat Vision will be overkill.

Xplosive
They can't travel/fight at the speed of light or blow up a planet with just a energy blast, only fanboys belive in that crap. Plus there physical attacks (which isn't close to being planet busters) does more damage then there energy blasts sometimes, so all that "they can blow up a planet" is none sense. Supes and Thor has taken alot more than any of the DBZ/GT characters and has done way more feats than any of them. Every point that you said I agree with. And they go by power levels so once that character is more powerful than the other, there attacks are useless against the them. no expression

In Frizea Saga, she uses less than 1% of his power to blew up Saiyan world=fact (so itjns' not crap, we saw with own eyes).

Xplosive
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Goku took blast that would destroy far more than 10 planets and it was nothing for him.

dvampire
In Frizea Saga, she uses less than 1% of his power to blew up Saiyan world=fact (so itjns' not crap, we saw with own eyes).

He uses the Death Ball technique and it wasn't 1% of his power. Doesn't matter though, Supes and Thor has taken planet destroying attacks all the time.

dvampire
Goku took blast that would destroy far more than 10 planets and it was nothing for him.

He never took the blast from Buu that could destroy the planet ten times. And Supes or Thor isn't going to stand around for a any one of them to charage up a blast.

dawsey28
Shouldn't this be in the Games versus forums?

This thread had to go there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351182&highlight=superman+goku

Creshosk
Regular Superman could beat Cell, grab him and fly him into the sun. . .

Xplosive
He never took the blast from Buu that could destroy the planet ten times. And Supes or Thor isn't going to stand around for a any one of them to charage up a blast.

In her final transformation he fought Goku with lees than 1% of his power (Frieza) in beggining. He blew up Saiyan world with two finger smiling in her weakest form and even in his weakast from, Frieza destroyed planet with joke. He at most used 1% (probably less) of his maximum power to destroy that Sayian world. And Goku was taking from Ultimate form of Frieza maximum blast, and it was nothing for Goku. He was desperate and blew planet Namek with little of his power, but Frieza wasn't holding back against Goku, but it was still nothing to Goku.
He received far greater blast than Frieza used on Namek or Sayian world, so yes, Goku was taking blast that would destroy ten planets.
I have enver seen from Darkseid or Superman to have such energy as DBZ characters (even Crillin), not even close, not worth to compare.

Creshosk
Destroying planets in the DBZ-verse isn't as impressive as you'd think. . .

They seem to have their own "ki" or qi or chi or however you want to spell it. . .

Anyway, its like they are alive, inflict a fatal gunshot wound to it and it'll die and blow up.

Logan 87
Some guy cut vegeta with a sword, on his back, when vegeta first camed to earthg, and he said it almost cut through, his armor. If a sword hurts them, then ?

Trunks also cut through freeza.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Creshosk
Destroying planets in the DBZ-verse isn't as impressive as you'd think. . .

I don't think, but I am talking about how powerufl energies Goku took and it was nothingfor him. I mean you are saying Superman is taking such blast that can destroy world, Goku is taking blasts that can destroy 20 planets. I just know that Supes and such as Darkseid has never even close shown such power level as Goku.

grey fox
Goddammit ........ how many dbz inconsistencies is there, don't worry fellow logic fueled comic book readers i speak dbz, Alright then 'Xplosive'

first of all freiza is a HE not a she and no he did not use '1 percent' of his power on planet vegeta . he only claimed to use one percent of his power at the beginning of his battles (against vegeta and goku possibly gohan/krillin/piccolo i cant remember) . It didn't matter how much power freiza put into the attacks on the planets as any type of energy attack on a planets core will disrupt, the basic nature of a planet and cause it to explode

In her final transformation he fought Goku with lees than 1% of his power (Frieza) in beggining. He blew up Saiyan world with two finger smiling in her weakest form and even in his weakast from, Frieza destroyed planet with joke. He at most used 1% (probably less) of his maximum power to destroy that Sayian world. And Goku was taking from Ultimate form of Frieza maximum blast, and it was nothing for Goku. He was desperate and blew planet Namek with little of his power, but Frieza wasn't holding back against Goku, but it was still nothing to Goku.
He received far greater blast than Frieza used on Namek or Sayian world, so yes, Goku was taking blast that would destroy ten planets.
I have enver seen from Darkseid or Superman to have such energy as DBZ characters (even Crillin), not even close, not worth to compare.

Well your views on friezas attacks are a self assumption and therefore are null and void, unless you can find it in writing that he says 'this is a blast that can destroy ten planets' we cant believe you ,
also it's' spelled KRILLIN (or kurrin if you want the Japanese variant)

I don't think, but I am talking about how powerufl energies Goku took and it was nothingfor him. I mean you are saying Superman is taking such blast that can destroy world, Goku is taking blasts that can destroy 20 planets. I just know that Supes and such as Darkseid has never even close shown such power level as Goku.

And again, you self assume ...(remember folks when you assume you make an ass out of you and me)... and , you bump up the number of destroyed planets this time, please maker up your mind on how how many planets are destroyed. Also you say 'superman is taking such blast that can destroy world' well aside from you (odd) word placement i noticed another oddity you said SUPERMAN , yet in the thread title you say 'superman (any form)' well since people here are putting goku at his maximum strength (super siayan three*) lets put superman at his maximum level , yes kmc viewers I'm pulling out the stops and unleashing supes prime . So now we have goku taking on a guy who is near omnipotent, smashed apart the gates pf hell, near enough broken into heaven (a supposedly impossible feat) and done so much unseen crap that at the sound of his name all of comicdom crap's itself . Goku would be dead in .....oh lets say....three seconds .

*( super siayn four is not a official state of power and nether is anything shown in dbgt since it was only created by funnimation as a way to get more money none of the original writers or even akira toriyama helped )

Juntai
Goku moving at his VERY fastest "Instant Transmition" Goku himself describes as moving near light speed when he was talking to Trunks right after the Freiza Saga.

He's far far far far too slow for Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Goddammit ........ how many dbz inconsistencies is there, don't worry fellow logic fueled comic book readers i speak dbz, Alright then 'Xplosive'

first of all freiza is a HE not a she and no he did not use '1 percent' of his power on planet vegeta . he only claimed to use one percent of his power at the beginning of his battles (against vegeta and goku possibly gohan/krillin/piccolo i cant remember) . It didn't matter how much power freiza put into the attacks on the planets as any type of energy attack on a planets core will disrupt, the basic nature of a planet and cause it to explode

Well your views on friezas attacks are a self assumption and therefore are null and void, unless you can find it in writing that he says 'this is a blast that can destroy ten planets' we cant believe you ,
also it's' spelled KRILLIN (or kurrin if you want the Japanese variant)

And again, you self assume ...(remember folks when you assume you make an ass out of you and me)... and , you bump up the number of destroyed planets this time, please maker up your mind on how how many planets are destroyed. Also you say 'superman is taking such blast that can destroy world' well aside from you (odd) word placement i noticed another oddity you said SUPERMAN , yet in the thread title you say 'superman (any form)' well since people here are putting goku at his maximum strength (super siayan three*) lets put superman at his maximum level , yes kmc viewers I'm pulling out the stops and unleashing supes prime . So now we have goku taking on a guy who is near omnipotent, smashed apart the gates pf hell, near enough broken into heaven (a supposedly impossible feat) and done so much unseen crap that at the sound of his name all of comicdom crap's itself . Goku would be dead in .....oh lets say....three seconds .

*( super siayn four is not a official state of power and nether is anything shown in dbgt since it was only created by funnimation as a way to get more money none of the original writers or even akira toriyama helped )

DBGT wasnt created by Funnimation, but was helmed by BIRD studios. Akira Toriyamas's own studio, and overseen BY Toriyama himself.

grey fox
Ok I got that bit wrong but i still dont like it...to many inconsistence's...even for dbz

Xplosive

Vegeta wih 20000 was able to destroy planet, Frieza had 12000000, and literally he used 1% to destroy Saiyan world. So Frieza was literally 600 times more powerful than Vegeta. Here you go. And Goku had the power of the whole universe in his hand, we all realize that Superman is not 1% of such power.
Comparing Superman to Goku, actully not worth to compare.
Superman is an insect against him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
Goku moving at his VERY fastest "Instant Transmition" Goku himself describes as moving near light speed when he was talking to Trunks right after the Freiza Saga.

Do you realize that after Frieza Saga Goku became almost 300x times more powertul than in the moment he talked to Trunks after Frieza saga.

Juntai
Yes, but all the way through the series he uses Instant Transmition as his fastest mode of travel.

grey fox
Vegeta wih 20000 was able to destroy planet, Frieza had 12000000, and literally he used 1% to destroy Saiyan world. So Frieza was literally 600 times more powerful than Vegeta. Here you go. And Goku had the power of the whole universe in his hand, we all realize that Superman is not 1% of such power.
Comparing Superman to Goku, actully not worth to compare.
Superman is an insect against him.

Ok let m point something out ......Vegeta destroying a planet was a big fat lie. This is what causes all of the inconsistencies he could never and should never be able to do that( yes peopel this is the first known accout on anime SVFL) it was a filler episode because they wanted to show who the z fighters were fighting as the audience were getting bored with just watching people train. Yes vegeta can destroy a planet But he has to use all of his power AND haS to aim it directly at the core of the planet . What he did to planet arlia is not possible , Even in dbz to destroy a planet without hitting the core you would have to use a blast similar to freizas (which was half the size of the planet)

You say goku has ' the power of the universe in his hand' Hah stop sounding like galactic storm at least he can pull 'the universe is my play thing' off .All that happened to goku is that he got a power up . it was not even that much of a power up (3,300,000 to 11,500,000 hah supes was more impressive after his sun-dip)

And you seem to have gotten you facts mixed up comparing goku to superman is like comparing a semi-original concept against a Japanese rip off

Juntai
Superman at his strongest can throw planets or crush them to dust barehanded, vibrate between universes and even forwards and backwards time, and fly instantaneously from one of the universe to the other, and even run in multitides of light speed.

And any Superman?
How about the Superman raised by Darkseid?
or Superman Prime?

And this isn't even including the fact like I stated earlier that Goku is way to slow for Superman if his fastest form of movement is "Instant Transmition" which as he described in his own words as "nearing the speed of light" which he has to stop, concentrate, and put his fingers up next to his head to accomplish.

Before he could do that, Supes would give him a heat vision lobotomy like he did to Manchest Black.

Xplosive
Superman at his strongest can throw planets or crush them to dust barehanded

Also other can do that, but are not in power level close to Goku. Superman power level is far from Goku.

Xplosive
Ok let m point something out ......Vegeta destroying a planet was a big fat lie.

Hhahahhahahahhaha. Superman is an insect compared to Vegeta.

yahman
Hhahahhahahahhaha. Superman is an insect compared to Vegeta.

laughing laughing

Grow some pubes !!!!!!!!!!!

supremthor
Originally posted by yahman
laughing laughing

everyone relax or this forum is gonna end up closing.

Xplosive
laughing laughing

Disgusting rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing , yo yo wickedph

yahman
Disgusting rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing , yo yo wickedph

What ever chief goof

Xplosive
What ever chief goof

Good
wink

Juntai
And this isn't even including the fact like I stated earlier that Goku is way to slow for Superman if his fastest form of movement is "Instant Transmition" which as he described in his own words as "nearing the speed of light" which he has to stop, concentrate, and put his fingers up next to his head to accomplish.

Before he could do that, Supes would give him a heat vision lobotomy like he did to Manchest Black.

Someone explain how Goku stops this^^^^
He gets his brain melted before he can move.
Since he's obviously not as fast as supes.
Game over.

supremthor

Game over.
if thats the cass then superman can kill every character witha brain.

Juntai
Well, he did advanced brain surgery through the eye with heat vision to Manchester Black to cut out his turmor that made him one of the strongest telepaths/telekinectics in DC.
So I'm assuming he could do it whenever he wanted.

Also in another comic, Superman from across a battlefield collapsed an opponent by sucking the air out of his lungs, causing them to contrast and his body to fall due to lack of oxygen.

Xplosive

Game over.

Superman power level is insect compared to Goku.

Juntai
Whatever, I just described inarguable fact of how Superman would effortlessly kill Goku and all you can say is "Superman power level is insect compared to Goku"? in horrible broken English? lolol.

Xplosive
Whatever, I just described inarguable fact of how Superman would effortlessly kill Goku and all you can say is "Superman power level is insect compared to Goku"? in horrible broken English? lolol.

Only what would happen would be that Goku could kill Superman in 10 seconds, effortlessly.

Juntai
lmfao.
How? Superman is faster him and all his fireballs and would just use heat vision through the eye to melt his brain?

You're not making sense or using facts about the character!

Paola
this is exactly why DBZ characters ain't allowed.

Every thread turns into a big fight about Goku and how and by who he can be beaten

plus

there's an 'anime' forum where you can discuss about this

and

I don't like DBZ! it bores me to death! yawn
^ this ain't a valid reason dontknow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.