Jin Kazama Vs. Rocky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
hahaha this ones for fun who would win jin kazama or rocky the legendary boxer

Tidas
i think Rocky would win

Sonic x 20
Jin Kazama. Don't forget, Complete Devil Jin, remember. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
yer but remember rocky true form.... The ITALIAN STALLION. He beat MR.T, and T could beat any tekken fighter. The Devil gene is nothing compared to the T gene in MR. Also memberable deads included beating up a hudlem in the streets and The russian machine.

Jin is just totaly out classed.

Sonic x 20
Complete Devil Jin has hidden abilities to unleash.

darth-yoda
devil jin wins as teh mishima and kazama family are allnearly imortal and rocky shud die soon

badacyborg
hmmm. noone expresses a victory quite like rocky can. ADRIAN!!!!!!
I'd have to say Jin

SpadeKing
Jin and rocky didn't originate from a game

badacyborg
yeah, but Jin is more known for the games than the movie. And as for Rocky...ADRIAN!!!

BlaxicanTroller
Rocky is a punk ass. He goes down in the first round, gets up and tries to say "I didnt' hear no bell". but gets knocked on his ass again before he can finish his sentance. He miraculously gets up again even though both his legs are broken, than gets punched, once, and falls down again. THis continues on until Jin wins by TKO.

badacyborg
lol

Penelope
lol rocky balboa

The-Judge
well, lets face the truth, jin is way to much... i love the rocky movies, and dont like rocky to lose, so i have writen a story about rockys victorysmile

Jin kicks Rocky so he smashes against a mountain. it sounds like jin has won. then rocky stands up and the rocky music plays, while he runs towards jin to get kicked away again... and again... and again... rocky is nearly impossible to kill! but unknown to jin, rocky had eaten breakfast before the fight, jin hasnt, so after some days wher rocky doesnt die because of his will, jin would die in need of food and rocky would scream "ADRIAAAAN!!" as he stands over his dead opponent, when the music from his victory over apollo plays... end of storysmile
hahabig grin

Sam Z
By the way, i heard rocky 6 is coming soon.

The-Judge
yeah, its going to be good with a new rocky filmbig grin

Lana
*points to the rules*

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.