Psp And Ps3 Vs Nintendo Ds And Nintendo Revolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
which is better big fight this won im a hardcore tekken fan but have to go with nintendo on this one

Arbiter
Revolution- Able to play NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Revolution games on it.
DS- Over 10 hours of nonstop playtime with a lot of great games.
Nintendo all the way!!

luffyjin
yay!

Kumar
i would say Sony stuff on this one. i haven't been impressed with the new Nintendo hardware lately. and i have always liked sony better.

Hoshi
the technolgy that ps3 is using is freaking good,the cell technology will own nintendo in this one

luffyjin
uh no just no nintendo will "OWN" everything with its very origianal games and ps3 will only own all the chavs that are bewildered with "QAULITEEEE" games chav nation has been hypnotised

Arbiter
The revolution is suppose to change the way we play games or something. Technology isn't everything. You can have a game that looks better the ROTS but if the gameplay sucks no one will buy it. But if you can take a game and make it original and fun it won't matter how crappy it looks. X-Box has the best graphics followed by PS2 and then Gamecube but yet games like Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros Melee, and Tales of Symphonia are great sellers because they're fun games to play. And Revolution is coming out with a Super Smash Bros game that is said to make you never want to play melee again.

luffyjin
YAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAY SONIC KICKING MARIOS ASS HERE I COME

Arbiter
Not to mention that Nintendo has a long history and loyal fans that will stay with Nintendo.

luffyjin
nods ps3 and psp will be tough but NINTENDO WILL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY

luffyjin
the only console i snigger at is the xbox three sixty it sounds like a derranged sex toy lol

luffyjin
nw to get tekken on the revolution

PSP and PS3 no doubt....nintendo ds with it's dual screen was supposed to dramatically change the way we play games but that doesn't mean the change is for the better or that the public wants it...the stylus was dumb and pointless, 1 screen works just fine...not to mention pitting PSP's 1 screen against nintendo ds's two is no contest graphically...nintendo already made the claim of revolution with nintendo ds and failed...nintendo revolution will most likely fail too...i'm perfectly happy playing NES games on my original NES and playing SNES games on my original SNES...i don't need a new system to do that.

Burner
Nintendo hands down.

Originally posted by 113
PSP and PS3 no doubt....nintendo ds with it's dual screen was supposed to dramatically change the way we play games but that doesn't mean the change is for the better or that the public wants it...the stylus was dumb and pointless, 1 screen works just fine...not to mention pitting PSP's 1 screen against nintendo ds's two is no contest graphically...nintendo already made the claim of revolution with nintendo ds and failed...nintendo revolution will most likely fail too...i'm perfectly happy playing NES games on my original NES and playing SNES games on my original SNES...i don't need a new system to do that.

Man where do you get your facts, nintendo never has any problems with people not likeing their stuff, there is just some people like you that look at the specs and say whats better. Specs don't mean shit.

CorderaMitchell
Playstation, easily...

Arbiter
DS has have better games come out then the PSP.

Originally posted by Burner
Nintendo hands down.

Man where do you get your facts, nintendo never has any problems with people not likeing their stuff, there is just some people like you that look at the specs and say whats better. Specs don't mean shit.

i don't just look at the specs, i've played both systems and PSP is a lot better on the eyes than nintendo ds...it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

and in my previous posts i was stating facts, i was saying that in my opinion and in some reviewers and other gamers opinions the stylus is a stupid idea for truelly portable gaming..it may be different but that doesn't make it good

Creshosk
Originally posted by 113
it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

Yup, he's a graphics whore pentup on Specs. . stick out tongue

The revolution is looking pretty sweet here. . . especially since its like four systems in one. Less wires, less set up mess less time spent switching between playing one system to another.

However since neither the PS3 nor the NRV are realessed we can't really say which is better. . .

Though I love how nintendo wants to make it easier on the game designers. . . that funky ass controller opens up all kinds of new posabilities. . .

And how they don't want to charge a fee to be able to play your own game online. That's nice too.

I'd rather play a great game with poor graphics than a boring game with stellar graphics. . .

I'm going to get both though. smile

kier14matrix
Nintendo DS and Nintendo Revolution, without a doubt.

Arbiter
Originally posted by 113
i don't just look at the specs, i've played both systems and PSP is a lot better on the eyes than nintendo ds...it's not about specs it's about the gaming experience and graphics are a big part of that...if specs didn't matter at all then we wouldn't even need next generation consoles....

and in my previous posts i was stating facts, i was saying that in my opinion and in some reviewers and other gamers opinions the stylus is a stupid idea for truelly portable gaming..it may be different but that doesn't make it good
Really? If graphics are so important why is Super Mario Bros for the NES still one of the top ten greatest games of all time?

Originally posted by Arbiter
Really? If graphics are so important why is Super Mario Bros for the NES still one of the top ten greatest games of all time?

Listen, games like classic mario games are always going to be popular because they're just that, classics. But if you think for one second the general population doesn't like to see updates to gaming consoles than that's just wrong. People want to see how far technology has gone and how realistic games can get, and yes it is important to many people. It doesn't make or break a game but my point was that it can bea huge part....gt series wouldn't of worked well on 2d systems, halo is more enjoyable in 3d, (in my opinion) prince of persia on xbox is more enjoyable than the original, medel of honor and battlefield 1942 definetly would not of worked as a 2d model...graphics are important, but the most important but they are a factor...and i'd definetly rather play new, good, more realistic games (such as Halo series) than be stuck with Super Mario Bros all my life (even though it's my favorite game).

Lord-of-Dreams
I agree 100 percent with you, 113.
I prefer the Sony stuff. The PSP is just better than the DS. The dualscreen thing was just a stupid gimmick and a waste of money. Extra graphics was not a huge thing to me because it was a given. PSP is a phone, a dvd player (sorta... lol) an image wallet, an mp2 player (not quite at mp3, It don't play everything)
The stylus... WHY?? why, why, why!! It's not a Blackberry, dammit! The size was nice though. PsP manages to put some very nice, lean graphics into a tight space and make it work.
PS3 is looking pretty good. The next Gengames are fantabulous to look at from afar. Rev. does have a god thing going with it's complete compadability, but it is a completely unfair disadvantege, since PS3 can't go back that far. Literally. It will be playing PS games though... hehe... I will call it a tie right now, since Sony gets the handheld, and I am forced to hand it to Nintendo in the next gen category. But we'll see. Maybe my bloody online will kick in on my DS!! (ps: the chat was a gay idea. it's called msn, or yahoo, or textmessaging... or a cell phone call on the DS, baby!!)

Hoshi
i dont agree with that, people doesnt want to see how far technology goes, people want to have fun in their games, of course the graphics are important, but they arent the main point, i would say they are the last point.That is why many times xboxs games are worse than nintendo 64 games, that is why nintendo is a huge legend in the world of games .That is why ocarina of time is considered the best game in all world .Although i thin ps3 will be better i cant say it is because from its technology.

hoshi i never said graphics were the most important, but i'd say they're pretty important for certain types of games....games that are supposed to be realistic deserve to have the best graphics around (i.e. halo series, gt series, gta series, socom series, ghost recon series, splinter cell series, metal gear solid series, the new gears of war game, project gotham racing, etc....) i think nintendo and their fans think that when it comes to graphics and gameplay it's an either/or type of thing, why not have both; the best graphics possible for the time and the best gameplay w/the best games......playstation has a history of coming up with the best of both words...great selection of great games and good hardware. Now the PS3 is going to continue on that path with the best hardware out of the 3 systems (most likely) and will once again probabaly have the best game selection.

Lord-of-Dreams
rgaphics may not be most important, fun is, but graphics are there to inhance the fun level. Some people prefer a good graphics game, some prefer gameplay. You can't just say 'graphics aren't important, gameplay is all there is' (I know it's not what you said, but it's pretty close) Diff. people prefer dif. things. PS is aimed at a league of kids in between the Nintendo (good game for fun) and Next Gen (great graphics and such). Nintendo tries to stay true, which will always keep it blue (oh, god!! You know you love that ryhme!! lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.