KOTOR 1 Characters vs. Luke's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
All of the KOTOR 1 characters vs. Luke Skywalker and his forces.

KOTOR:

Revan
Canderous
Bastila
HK-47
T3
Juhani
Jolee
Zaalbar
Carth
Mission

vs.

Luke's Team:

Luke(NJO)
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn
Boba Fett
Han Solo
Mara Jade
Ganner Rhysode
Kyle Katarn
Jaden Korr
Lando

Darth Windu
You're not supposed to have this many people. . . Who cares? Luke's team wins.

Darth_Glentract
They thing said unless its a team battle

LordSorgo
Lukes team would literally stop the KOTOR team.

Darth_Glentract
looks like it. drop Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, and Lando

darthrevan89
Hey Sorgo love the sig.

Clawed The Bum
no i think kotor team becuase revan and luke cancel each other and kotor team has a wookie and the other one doesn't

Human Vader
Go away Bum. Luke's team still takes it. Revan and Luke wil be locked up together so they're tied up. Then you have jeedai vs jeedai. Kyp, Corran and Mara Jade are more than matches for Jolee, Bastilla and Juhani. T3-M4 is useless here seeing as there are no droids on the opposing team. Hk 47 would possibly beat Boba, while Carth takes out Solo. Then you basically have Canderous, Carth, HK 47, Mission and Zalbaar. While they have numbers, they're no match for three jeedai of that caliber. Luke may fall, but can Revan take out Mara Jade, Kyp and Corran? I doubt it. Luke's team wins.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Hey Sorgo love the sig.

Thanks. Yours is pretty cool too. Kind of reminds me of Setzer from FF3/6.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Human Vader
Go away Bum. Luke's team still takes it. Revan and Luke wil be locked up together so they're tied up. Then you have jeedai vs jeedai. Kyp, Corran and Mara Jade are more than matches for Jolee, Bastilla and Juhani. T3-M4 is useless here seeing as there are no droids on the opposing team. Hk 47 would possibly beat Boba, while Carth takes out Solo. Then you basically have Canderous, Carth, HK 47, Mission and Zalbaar. While they have numbers, they're no match for three jeedai of that caliber. Luke may fall, but can Revan take out Mara Jade, Kyp and Corran? I doubt it. Luke's team wins.

I'm pretty sure Boba would waste HK... Other than that, I pretty much agree...

Tidas
lukes team would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.