like the country you live in?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

choosewisely
do you like the country you're living in...? no ; y? and where do you wanna live yes; y?

i h8 it here (the Netherlands >Europe) i mean I love sum people out here but the country itself, the language and all the other stuff here sucks!

silver_tears
I love it here, but I feel culturally oppressed, I really want to move to Europe when I grow up, it's so just blah here and just the fascist regime of the states makes it worse no

dave123
Gotta love England droolio I've actually started using public transport more now since we got bombed yes Just to show we kick ass mad

Fionnuala
England is a good place to live yes

choosewisely
Originally posted by dave123
Gotta love England droolio I've actually started using public transport more now since we got bombed yes Just to show we kick ass mad
good yes

Originally posted by silver_tears
I love it here, but I feel culturally oppressed, I really want to move to Europe when I grow up, it's so just blah here and just the fascist regime of the states makes it worse no

really that bad in teh states....

§P0oONY
England's cool enough... I'm content with my surroundings for the time being.

GuitarBunny
Love Hate relationship big grin

choosewisely
i wanna get out of this country l8er..... but if I lived some where else right now....i didnt know some people who i really love..... people in this small cold rainy weird country

dave123
Originally posted by choosewisely
really that bad in teh states.... Canada, comrade

§P0oONY

The states... really aren't fascist...

amity75
Scotland could be the greatest place on earth but it gets ruined by corrupt local governments, The Daily Record, sectarianism, an anti English sentiment, a shite national football team and a lot of people have a huge chip on their shoulders and seem to blame everyone else for Scotlands problems.

a1hsauce
i love LA...

dave123
Originally posted by amity75
Scotland could be the greatest place on earth but it gets ruined by corrupt local governments, The Daily Record, sectarianism, an anti English sentiment, a shite national football team and a lot of people have a huge chip on their shoulders and seem to blame everyone else for Scotlands problems. ...and if it weren't in sub-arctic conditions stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i love LA... ofcourse you do you lucky bi.tch stick out tongue

amity75
...and if it weren't in sub-arctic conditions stick out tongue Tell me about it! *throws another log on the fire*

§P0oONY
I used to live in Scotland... for 10 years infact... seemed cool... I remember having alot of snow in winter.

Must go back to Fife one day.

silver_tears

choosewisely
the weather here is like this....... not warm in the summer ...but almost warm and offcourse rainy......not really cold enough for snow in the winter but rain and coldness in winter......when its not winter or summer its coldish and........ well youll guess RAIN RAIN RAIN!

silver_tears
I'd love to move to Amsterdam eyes

§P0oONY

a1hsauce
bush really isnt a fascist though erm

hes just an a$$hole yes

GuitarBunny

hes just an a$$hole yes so is Tony Blair which is why they get along confused like fu.cking twins i say glare

bordom
CANADA KICKS ASS! big grin

Fëanor
do you like the country you're living in...? no ; y? and where do you wanna live yes; y?

i h8 it here (the Netherlands >Europe) i mean I love sum people out here but the country itself, the language and all the other stuff here sucks! well, so much for me moving there then *looks at map*

hmm SPAIN?!? eek!

§P0oONY

hes just an a$$hole yes

Couldn't have put it better myself

although...

I would have said Arsehole... instead of a$$hole.

stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by bordom
CANADA GETS KICKED IN THE ASS! big grin

wink stick out tongue

GuitarBunny

silver_tears

a1hsauce
spain would be awesome yes

Oh and there's no censorship, propaganda, and such in the states?
My mistake, I must be talking about the other America on the other side of the world, how stupid of me doh

Simply having an election means nothing, and you people got screwed in the last one happy
yes
look at the Patriot act

Fëanor
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud well put Bordom stick out tongue

could that be Julian?! or am i dreaming again stick out tongue? yep yep ce moi mon bon apetit eek!

choosewisely
I'd love to move to Amsterdam eyes

ok change places?! :P but ill take the nicest dutch persons (who i know) with me....

and would you like to live in a country wit a weird thinking president looking like a mix between harry potter and a retarded nerd?!
>>
http://www.nisbo.nl/upload/basbakan%20balkenende.jpg

mysterio69
Originally posted by bordom
CANADA KICKS ASS! big grin

yup. and we gots the hottest ladies.

Neo_Communist

silver_tears
he looks like bill gates eek!

choosewisely
lol

GuitarBunny

Fëanor
he looks like bill gates eek! laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Oh and there's no censorship, propaganda, and such in the states?
My mistake, I must be talking about the other America on the other side of the world, how stupid of me doh

Simply having an election means nothing, and you people got screwed in the last one happy

Most countries have censorship and propaganda.... but not many to the lengths of it being a fascist dictatorship... And having elections to chose the leader of a country scraps the whole idea of it anyway.... because with opposition from another party with different views on how things are done...

Plus you are not oppressed. you can say and do what you wish.. (within reason)

choosewisely
i wish he had brains like him....a 5 year old would be a better president

choosewisely
Originally posted by mysterio69
yup. and we gots the hottest ladies.

uh uh no the hottest lives here.......in a small city next to mine yes

mysterio69
uh uh no the hottest lives here.......in a small city next to mine yes
and where might that be?

silver_tears

choosewisely
Originally posted by mysterio69
and where might that be?

Grootebroek litteraly translated as : big pants.. no expression dunno y lol

and i live in Enkhuizen...kinda close to Amsterdam

silver_tears
Amsterdam

Sex capital of Europe droolio

Fëanor
i have no idea what you just said eek!

how are ya boy hug neither do i eek! but it sounded good tho

i'm fine now rica....back fo sho thumb up

choosewisely
omg

Fëanor
Sex capital of Europe droolio spliff capital imo eek!

GuitarBunny

choosewisely
Sex capital of Europe droolio

like...weed smoking girls ...stripping behind a window...and trying to make ya horny....and **** you for like a few 100 $ ?

that's 1 street in Amsterdam

mysterio69
Grootebroek litteraly translated as : big pants.. no expression dunno y lol

and i live in Enkhuizen...kinda close to Amsterdam

well, i've never been there, but i've good things. but, i'm still sticking with what i said. mmmm....canadian girls.droolio

Alpha Centauri
I love things about my country, alot.

There are many things about England, specifically London that I love dearly.

But I'm not a patriot. I hate alot of what my country has come to stand for and be about. As well as alot of the people in it.

-AC

Fëanor
I'd say droolio

Yayness
been missing ya flirt1 you don't even wanna know how i've missed you in_love

GuitarBunny

§P0oONY
You can't use the example of Stalin and WWII as a fascist regime, obviously those examples can't be applied to this time and day, different era all together. After China as first today, America is a fascist regime. The definition from the dictionary practically spells it. But it's not an obvious one, it's well contrived to be kept on the down low for lack of a better term erm

Oh as for the say and do what you wish part, can you blatantly refuse to say the pledge of allegiance in middle schools and get away with it this day?

I'm not American.

America does not...

Use violence and modern techniques of propaganda and censorship to forcibly suppress political opposition,

Engage in severe economic and social regimentation,

Engage in corporatism,

Implement totalitarianism.

So just isn't fascist.

Fëanor
hug
made a sig thread have i told you? huh
if not get your sweet ass to the Sig forum stick out tongue *goes off to thread*

GuitarBunny

Fëanor
good boy stick out tongue i am totally blown eek

silver_tears

GuitarBunny

Fëanor
i've responded to your comment on the sig thread big grin thumb up

§P0oONY
First mistake, Michael Moore's film is a prime example. During the election theaters were forced to not show it because of the light it showed Bush in. That right there is censorship to the extreme, to suppress the opposition getting an edge on Bush.

And do you even know the definition of corporatism blink
Because it just spells American policy. This is in fact the influence of corporations and such on government policies correct?
I'm sorry, but in my opinion the church is a corporation, and they have a huge influence on American policy.

So therefore is fascist. And now I'm tired of trying to prove my point because I honestly don't see how anyone can miss it no expression
So meh whatever, your opinion is your own.

It's widely known that the country isn't fascist....

But many believe that it is turning fascist...

justjakk
i keep coming out with a blank when i think of the states. no free health system. no free schooling unless you go to public schools. then public schools arent as good as other countries that i have heard of so far. the only thing good we have with education is in college. we do have some great schools, but you have to be loaded to get into one. most of the richest families who do send their kids to college do it so they look good to their friends. the kids dont do as well as they should and then mommy and daddy have to bail them out. seems to me that the richer you are the richer you get. if you dont work hard, you wont get anywhere. if your dad has some money and not good morals, you can get away with a lot. i think i would like to check out canada or north korea. maybe a little time in china or japan. yanno, just to get a taste of life there. see which one would be better suited for me and then crash somewhere and vege. i want a place that is still growing. birmingham has kinda sunk into a mediocre bliss of nothing. its like all the things that were kool is no longer there. now is being replaced with Starbucks. i hate Starbucks.

choosewisely
well peeps im off its almost 2 pm here so ill fall asleep here instead of 6 step to my left (thats where my bed is) so
cya

Clovie
I love my country.

i hate our gov!

DarkC
I love my country. even the Liberals are okay.

~Sir Mist~
I like my countrydroolio
You could answer any question with 'Who gives a shit, the footy's on' drrolio

mysterio69
Originally posted by DarkC
I love my country. even the Liberals are okay.
they all suck if you ask me. ****ing bunch of dunderheads. especially the ndp.

*Georgina_A*

Damn straight happy

GuitarBunny
Kidnap me cry

WickedTexasMomA
I live in the good old USA where we think were better then everyone else!

*Georgina_A*
Kidnap me cry

Oh, I will...Just you wait wink

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Oh, I will...Just you wait wink i've started packing my bags wink

§P0oONY
Can I come....?

I get lonely..

choosewisely
no expression

R2D2-89
england is fun, but my mum wont let me go central london via train anymore coz of the freckin bombings mad

*Georgina_A*

~Sir Mist~
You againdisgust

Thankfully Im off to sleep, so I dont have to put up with you eyes

cindy8219
I love it here. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.