Who has the best Agility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Spiderman
Slade
Robin
Nightcrawler
Batman
Scorpion
Daredevil
Beast

Lord-of-Dreams
Spiderman would win.

Sorry, I prefer to answer as if it was a versus. This is gonna get moved to Comicbook movies, homey.

black robb
Gambit

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman...

Lord-of-Dreams
Robb, Spiderman was declared the most agile Marvel character...

mikedgravity
it is between nightcrawler and spiderman. imagine an acrobatics contest with them at the same strength levels.it also helps to use the search.

long pig
Spiderman
Nightcrawler
Beast
Daredevil
Slade
Scorpion
Robin
Batman

There, if you mean Nightwing instead of Robin.

If not, then Robin is last.

Lord-of-Dreams
yup, you got it, piggy.

black robb
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Robb, Spiderman was declared the most agile Marvel character... Gambit

Lord-of-Dreams
hmm... wow... good point... I... I... I can't believe I didn't realise that...

black robb
hmm... wow... good point... I... I... I can't believe I didn't realise that... well now you do

manjaro
spiderman is quick, but he's only 150. but beast on the other hand is 400lbs, and just as agile and acrobatic so proprtionately he' the most agile in marvel

black robb
Originally posted by manjaro
spiderman is quick, but he's only 150. but beast on the other hand is 400lbs, and just as agile and acrobatic so proprtionately he' the most agile in marvel havent i already explained? Gambit

dawsey28
Spider-man is supposed to have so much % more agility than a human being at the peak of condition.

Or something like that.

Lord-of-Dreams
spiderman is quick, but he's only 150. but beast on the other hand is 400lbs, and just as agile and acrobatic so proprtionately he' the most agile in marvel No... Spidey is more agile and acrobatic than beast, man. It's half his power.

black robb
After contemplating for a while....i say Gambit

CorderaMitchell
spiderman is quick, but he's only 150. but beast on the other hand is 400lbs, and just as agile and acrobatic so proprtionately he' the most agile in marvel

Nono, we've been over the fact that spiderman keeps super flexiblity despite his strength.

Lord-of-Dreams
That's the whole damn point. Spidey is super flexible, agile, etc... Beast is also, but he's on a lower level. It's all replaced by his larger strength.

Khellendros
I'm gonna say Nightcrawler and Spider Man are tied with a slight edge to Spidey.

supremthor
Originally posted by black robb
After contemplating for a while....i say Gambit ok ok ok ok i no ur waitong for someone 2 ask u this ?. how is gamit the most acrobatic?

Lord-of-Dreams
spell... check. spell check. SPELLCHECK!!

Yea, Nightcrawler is pretty close. His gymnastics training makes him a different 'kind' of agile, if that makes any sense.

black robb
Originally posted by supremthor
ok ok ok ok i no ur waitong for someone 2 ask u this ?. how is gamit the most acrobatic? CUZ HE HAS THE MUTANT AGILITY AND STUFF!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
...so?? So does Nightcrawler...

CorderaMitchell
And spiderman technically.

black robb
...so?? So does Nightcrawler... Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
And spiderman technically. obviously me being my retarded self

Lord-of-Dreams
no... you just don't think as well as me and Cord. lol (especially me wink)

CorderaMitchell
There's your other side speaking again...

willRules
Spidey and Nightcrawler. Spidey cant actually be hit if he always followed his spider-sense. Nightcrawler can be wherever he wants to be but he runs a risk of being hit by something.........

CorderaMitchell
Nono, its agility, nothing else.

manjaro
actually i would put nightcrawler slightly above spidey cuz A. he can also stick to walls B. he has a prehensile tail that gives him an unfair advantage.

my earlier point with Beast was to show that for a guy that massive to be almost on the same tier with spidey "proprtionately" he is better, but on the other hand, agility is just agilty. you cant look at a guy who has no sticking to surfaces ability yet , can hang upside down by his toes, punch hand and foot holds in the walls with his bare hands and feet and incoprporates leaping and acrobatics in his fighting style and say that he's on a lower level. the only reason why spidey gets the nod is becuase he's the one out there every single night swinging around manhattan while beast and kurt only shine when the xmen are in battle

CorderaMitchell
I've done this before.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Kurt has the better body for acrobating, but spiderman has the speed, and agility. Kurt is very close, but in the sake of bars and swings, Kurt would be more flashy as he can grip with his feet, and tail.

Spiderman would do better in events that require a long jump or great feat of strength to get to one place or another, but he's close with Kurt, but has versatility that leads me to believe he's #1

I know it involves dexterity, it just depends on what feats you are talking about, its like gymnastics. Spiderman has the greater strength and could do these spins and flips many times no doubt, as well as Kurt.

For instance I think Spidermans greatest point is his start, he would get a good launch, hang (strength), have a faster movement, and get more times to spin and twist and flip. His landing would be better than others but not Kurt, though I'm sure he would be the only to land on one hand from a really high fall.

Kurt would be strong in his finishes. His start, wouldn't be as strong as spidermans, but he would make up for it, with his natural grace, and adaptivity to cling to surfaces with his tails and hands, ideal for bars and such. He does not have the strength to do what spidey could do for as long, but he adept and BORN to do it.

Spiderman acrobatics were a gift, Kurts were his birthright, but I think strength would give him the opportunity to catch the air in his ascent of his jumps.

I agree with parts of it and I understand those terms fine , Agility=dexterity in movement basically, or adroitness in movement regardless spiderman just has the body necessary to take this, his abilites make up for his experience, in some aspects he is no rookie.

Spiderman does things better than some of the most experienced at times, its close between him and Kurt.

Beast and nightcrawler are actually very similar in that aspect.

If there's teleport there's webbing too.

Basically its down to the same, spidey's "lack of experience" but better abilites, versus the more experienced. Though he doesn't have any formal training, spiderman is no fool in agility and obstacles nor moving gracefully. Regardless the first thing u think of with spiderman is dodging and gracefullness.

Agility is nice, but feats like this require, exceptional strength as well. The bicep,tricep, latissimus dorsi(back, upper and outer), and middle and upper trapezius(neck and imbetween shoulders), are used here, spiderman could easily do it, and if you removed that goofy costume, he could probably do an episode with peter beating Kurt at his own game, after all , Kurt was impressed byPeter's agility before.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here...

willRules
In secret wars spidey proved to be faster than Nightcrawler and Wolverine together.............

CorderaMitchell
This is agility though, but yea, he did.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well... agility isn't really speed... and in a fight Spidey obviously has the upper hand. Spidey sense...

CorderaMitchell
Agility is nimbleness, or the ability to move with grace or ease, dexterity in motion, or adroitness otherwise.

Spiderman has the strength, and the flexibility despite how strong he is.

He is I'm sure the most agile in marvel anyway, but Nightcrawler is a close second, spiderman need not kick it into high gear.

Metalmanx
Very much agreed. Spiderman first, VERY CLOSE to Nightcrawler, who is then followed VERY CLOSELY by Beast.

CorderaMitchell
just very,lol.

Lord-of-Dreams
yea... everyone else is obsolete.

who?-kid
Spider-Man : most agile. NC and Beast are wrestling for the second place.

Lord-of-Dreams
It's all NC. His acrobatic training puts him above Beast, but SM is top o the pop.

manjaro
beast has an extensive acrobatic training history as well as well.

Richrf
Dumb question, but wouldn't speedster's be pretty agile too?

What's the difference between being agile and being able to think and move your body at super speed?

The final effect would be the same.

Lord-of-Dreams
You're essentially right. But agility also entailes flexibility. Anyway, it doesn't matter, there aren't any speedsters in htis race. (get my funny, super funny joke??)

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
In secret wars spidey proved to be faster than Nightcrawler and Wolverine together............. In secret wars Spiderman neutrilized Nightcrawler's teleportation ability. . .

LGodamus
Originally posted by Creshosk
In secret wars Spiderman neutrilized Nightcrawler's teleportation ability. . .

and everything odd and off kilter happens in secret wars.....there were probably pink ninja mutant bunnies somewhere in secret wars too....its a screwy series.

who?-kid
Originally posted by LGodamus
and everything odd and off kilter happens in secret wars.....there were probably pink ninja mutant bunnies somewhere in secret wars too....its a screwy series.
It was horrible... Everybody is complaining about the errors and mistakes in the Onslaught Saga, but SW was much worse. It could have been great, but really, at times, it was just plain stupid.

Creshosk
Originally posted by dawsey28
Spider-man is supposed to have so much % more agility than a human being at the peak of condition.

Or something like that. Average human actually.

Lord-of-Dreams
No... he does have super agility...

golem370
How about the Hulk he can jump along way

who?-kid
Hulk is definitely agile, but he doesn't belong in the top 10. Or top 20.

Creshosk
No... he does have super agility... His stats list him as being such and such over an average human, not being such and such over a peak human.

Creshosk
Triathalon is pretty damned agile according to his stats too.

Lord-of-Dreams
quit adding people!!! Unless you're gonna vote for the guys who are in this, don't. Please.
Spidey, NC, Beast.

Creshosk
Spider-Man's reflexes are faster than an average human by about a factor of 15 (he is often able to dodge bullets, if he is far enough away). Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's.

Nightcrawler is a superb athlete and an Olympic-class acrobat.

Beast has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines).

Spiderman>Nightcrawler=Beast

CorderaMitchell
In secret wars Spiderman neutrilized Nightcrawler's teleportation ability. . .

WHich has nothing to do with agility, Nightie was caught up in the fight.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
WHich has nothing to do with agility, Nightie was caught up in the fight. It's showing how unreliable that scene was.

He's been grabbed and teleports out instantly, all of the sudden he's confounded by Spiderman's webbing?

Yeah, that or it was simlpy PIS/CIS. wink

CorderaMitchell
It's showing how unreliable that scene was.

He's been grabbed and teleports out instantly, all of the sudden he's confounded by Spiderman's webbing?

Yeah, that or it was simlpy PIS/CIS. wink
Like when flash doesn't kill his opponents in a picosecond, or when spiderman fights people upclose that he doesn't have to.

Reliable for what, agility?

Creshosk
Like when flash doesn't kill his opponents in a picosecond, or when spiderman fights people upclose that he doesn't have to.

Reliable for what, agility? Not at all. Why would nightcrawler even try to pull it off of himself?

Why not just teleport instantly out?

Why waste time struggling? So as to give Spiderman more of an edge in the fight?

It's not reliable as proof of anything.

CorderaMitchell
Not at all. Why would nightcrawler even try to pull it off of himself?

Why not just teleport instantly out?

Why waste time struggling? So as to give Spiderman more of an edge in the fight?

It's not reliable as proof of anything.

Just like flash doesn't ko his opponents in the first pico second, doesn't mean he isn't capable of lightspeed.

Creshosk
Just like flash doesn't ko his opponents in the first pico second, doesn't mean he isn't capable of lightspeed. So you're saying it's justifiable CIS?

Or are you saying Nightcrawler was holding back?

CorderaMitchell
So you're saying it's justifiable CIS?

Or are you saying Nightcrawler was holding back?

Depends, but he wasn't thinking too well, and wasn't the fight "over' at that point, when he'd commented on that?

Creshosk
Depends, but he wasn't thinking too well, and wasn't the fight "over' at that point, when he'd commented on that? Nope. Spiderman was still moving, the fight wasn't over then.

CorderaMitchell
Nono, didn't everyone stop fighting though is my point, wasn't the hostility gone? Not that it matters, but I sure as hell can't remember.

Creshosk
Nono, didn't everyone stop fighting though is my point, wasn't the hostility gone? Not that it matters, but I sure as hell can't remember. Who was left to fight?

He took down the X-men one by one, he almost got back to tell the information that he had and THEN Xavier finally wakes up and makes the tag.

CorderaMitchell
Who was left to fight?

He took down the X-men one by one, he almost got back to tell the information that he had and THEN Xavier finally wakes up and makes the tag.

Sounds about right, he can do it then...

Richrf
Flash has much better reflexes, allowing him to avoid stuff much better than spiderman.

IS that part of agile?

CorderaMitchell
One, he isn't part of this.

2 he does get hit alot, technically i'd say yes, but I don't see him move THAT gracefully.

Nataku8188
No... Spidey is more agile and acrobatic than beast, man. It's half his power.

Nightcrawler was born to be agile and acrobatic. He is as limber as spider-man, and has prehensive tail, as well as the fact that he can hold and manipulate things with his feet.

Creshosk
Sounds about right, he can do it then... He can neutrilize Nightcrawler's teleportation ability?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Nightcrawler was born to be agile and acrobatic. He is as limber as spider-man, and has prehensive tail, as well as the fact that he can hold and manipulate things with his feet. Nightcrawler is still within the human range of ability, Spiderman is superhuman. I doubt that nightcrawler is as flexable as Spiderman.

Beast and nightcrawler have human agility. Spiderman has superhuman agility.

Nataku8188
Nightcrawler is still within the human range of ability, Spiderman is superhuman. I doubt that nightcrawler is as flexable as Spiderman.

Beast and nightcrawler have human agility. Spiderman has superhuman agility.

Nightcrawler isn't human, his spine can flex beyond that of a normal human, as can the rest of his muscles and ligiments, much like spider-man.

CorderaMitchell
He can neutrilize Nightcrawler's teleportation ability?

No he beats the xmen with one arm tied behind his back, duh. big grin

Creshosk
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Nightcrawler isn't human, his spine can flex beyond that of a normal human, as can the rest of his muscles and ligiments, much like spider-man. Funny how that wasn't listed as one of his powers and they keep showcasing that his acrobatics were learned rather than inherent. . .

No he beats the xmen with one arm tied behind his back, duh. big grin Or you know, not, since that was as I've shown, PIS.

On storms part too. . . she couldn't stop Spiderman. . . and she only shot one little lightning bolt at him . . . not wind tricks to try and stop him.

Storm: Well I shot my one lightning bolt at him, but he dodged it so I'm just going to sit back and not use my winds against him.

CorderaMitchell
He did it, so it must be true, cause storm can be disabled, and peter can dodge.

Wanderer259
It is listed. He's specifically stated as having a spine twice as flexible as humanly possible.

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but claiming Spider-Man can take the X-Men team is as bad as claiming Batman's suit can take full punches from Superman. "Well, it happened." PIS.

CorderaMitchell
Don't bother saying that...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wanderer259
It is listed. He's specifically stated as having a spine twice as flexible as humanly possible. Where is this?

He did it, so it must be true, cause storm can be disabled, and peter can dodge.

So you like this that happened even though it's PIS/CIS?

Why? Because it makes Spiderman look good.

Creshosk
Don't bother saying that... Why?

Because you know he's right.

"Because it happened" is something YOU argue against.

We even SHOW you it happeniong frame by frame.

"Oh that's PIS/CIS"

Which proves my point about PIS/CIS being relative.

Wanderer259
- Marvel

I messed up the wording. Sorry.

CorderaMitchell
Why?

Because you know he's right.

"Because it happened" is something YOU argue against.

We even SHOW you it happeniong frame by frame.

"Oh that's PIS/CIS"

Which proves my point about PIS/CIS being relative.

Why what, where's the PIS?

Why are you arguing this against agility that you agree with me on anyway?

Creshosk
- Marvel

I messed up the wording. Sorry. Average human again.

Spiderman> Nightcrawler > average human.

Why what, where's the PIS? Nightcrawler not being able to teleport out of the webbing and storm only using one lightning bolt. . . She wasn't even webbed.

Why are you arguing this against agility that you agree with me on anyway? I'm arguing against using Secret Wars as an example.

CorderaMitchell
Average human again.

Spiderman> Nightcrawler > average human.

Nightcrawler not being able to teleport out of the webbing and storm only using one lightning bolt. . . She wasn't even webbed.

I'm arguing against using Secret Wars as an example.

Like I said is flash not ko'ing people in the first second have ANYTHING to do with speed? Or him getting hit by boomerangs change his FACT of moving lightspeed.

No different than NOT teleporting has to do with agility.

Creshosk
Like I said is flash not ko'ing people in the first second have ANYTHING to do with speed? Or him getting hit by boomerangs change his FACT of moving lightspeed.So spiderman CAN web nightcrawler up and nightcrawler ALSO decides to give up?

No different than NOT teleporting has to do with agility. The whole scene was PIS/CIS. it is a bad example.

CorderaMitchell
No no its not, tis a good example cause nightcrawler said so himself.

Much like:

"im hitting him with everything I got"

lol, goodnight.

Creshosk
No no its not, tis a good example cause nightcrawler said so himself.

Much like:

"im hitting him with everything I got"

lol, goodnight. When did nightcrawler EVER say

"That was a good example of a fight, mein friend."

Or ANYTHING to that effect?

It was stupid all around. You just can't admit it was PIS/CIS, because vyou like the way spiderman looked in it.

armandovalles
Beast, in my opinion, has the best agility out of everyone in Marvel. I dont read alot of DC, bvut it doesnt seem like they have a whole lot of agile chars.

CorderaMitchell
When did nightcrawler EVER say

"That was a good example of a fight, mein friend."

Or ANYTHING to that effect?

It was stupid all around. You just can't admit it was PIS/CIS, because vyou like the way spiderman looked in it.

Like I said, it HAS nothing to do with agility, Mr. "wolverine moves faster than sound."

You agree, but you just love arguing with me, its a fetish, there's not one thread, you can't find something trivial to argue about.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by armandovalles
Beast, in my opinion, has the best agility out of everyone in Marvel. I dont read alot of DC, bvut it doesnt seem like they have a whole lot of agile chars. \
Not better than spiderman.

black robb
Gambit

Creshosk
Like I said, it HAS nothing to do with agility, Mr. "wolverine moves faster than sound." How the hell does Wolverine move faster than sound?

There's a big difference between traveling at 340.29 miles a second and traveling at ~1 foot in 50 miliseconds.

Metalmanx
How the hell does Wolverine move faster than sound?

There's a big difference between traveling at 340.29 miles a second and traveling at ~1 foot in 50 miliseconds.

I believe he was referring to how you and some others think that Wolverine moves super fast and is able to dodge bullets that would normally hit him. Basically, that a lot of people think he's on par with Spiderman, when he clearly and historically isn't.

That's what I think he was trying to say at least.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I believe he was referring to how you and some others think that Wolverine moves super fast and is able to dodge bullets that would normally hit him. Basically, that a lot of people think he's on par with Spiderman, when he clearly and historically isn't.

That's what I think he was trying to say at least. He's bringing up a point from another thread that he still doesn't want to accept.

In a wolverine comic he moved his arm, just his arm, faster than a group of gunmen could see.

He didn't need to move much, and he didn't need to move far, and he didn't need to move for very long.

So it's not unreasonable to say that he can move certain parts of him fast.

Metalmanx
I saw that scan, too. I know which one you're talking about.

You must remember though. Wolverine is a trained warrior/assassin/whatever. Those guys were just armed peons.

Wolvie knows how to move efficiently and where to move (With his hands for the example). Those guys just knew how to point a gun and pull a trigger.

Of course his attack looked like a blur. They had never had to deal with anyone of his speed (Peak human compared to average speed). Hell, the same thing happens in some martial arts compititions.

Some MAs like Muai Thai (Thai Style Kickboxing) have fighters who move their legs so fast the other opponent never sees it. In fact, it is mostly in the martial art of Muai Thai that this happens (special leg training and all). I'm sure those kicks look like blurs to them as well.

If I had had the same amount of training that Wolverine had, I, too, would look like a blur, faster than the henchmen gunmen could see.

If he were up against, I dunno...a group of Punishers even (With his massive amount of experience dealing with people with superpowers), Wolvie's arm would not have appeared to have moved so fast, and Punisher would've been able to pull the trigger in time.

What I'm saying is, Wolverine's speed is also determined by his opponent.

Creshosk
I saw that scan, too. I know which one you're talking about.

You must remember though. Wolverine is a trained warrior/assassin/whatever. Those guys were just armed peons.

Wolvie knows how to move efficiently and where to move (With his hands for the example). Those guys just knew how to point a gun and pull a trigger.

Of course his attack looked like a blur. They had never had to deal with anyone of his speed (Peak human compared to average speed). Hell, the same thing happens in some martial arts compititions.

Some MAs like Muai Thai (Thai Style Kickboxing) have fighters who move their legs so fast the other opponent never sees it. In fact, it is mostly in the martial art of Muai Thai that this happens (special leg training and all). I'm sure those kicks look like blurs to them as well.

If I had had the same amount of training that Wolverine had, I, too, would look like a blur, faster than the henchmen gunmen could see.

If he were up against, I dunno...a group of Punishers even (With his massive amount of experience dealing with people with superpowers), Wolvie's arm would not have appeared to have moved so fast, and Punisher would've been able to pull the trigger in time.

What I'm saying is, Wolverine's speed is also determined by his opponent. Exactly. Which is why it was well within his capabilities to "move faster than the eye could see". in that case.

Calling Wolverine slow is just ignorant. He's not as fast as spiderman, but he's no slouch in the speed department.

Tony Stark
Exactly. Which is why it was well within his capabilities to "move faster than the eye could see". in that case.

Calling Wolverine slow is just ignorant. He's not as fast as spiderman, but he's no slouch in the speed department.

Spiderman is by far the most agile.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spiderman is by far the most agile. His agility is super human. . . None of the others can claim that. Nightcrawler and Beast are still within the human range, being listed at olympic levels and all.

Metalmanx
No, that's just it though. Nightcrawler and Beast are mutants. Not technically a normal human. They do indeed have superhuman agility that not even a gold-medal olympian gymnast can do.

Nightcrawler and Beast=Superhuman agility.

Spiderman= Better superhuman agility.

Wolverine=Moves faster than average people, is Peak human.

Metalmanx
Exactly. Which is why it was well within his capabilities to "move faster than the eye could see". in that case.

Compared to Spiderman, Wolverine is slow. Very slow.

Creshosk
No, that's just it though. Nightcrawler and Beast are mutants. Not technically a normal human. They do indeed have superhuman agility that not even a gold-medal olympian gymnast can do.

Nightcrawler and Beast=Superhuman agility.

Spiderman= Better superhuman agility.

Wolverine=Moves faster than average people, is Peak human. Wolverine isn't in this.

Nightcrawler and Beast are both listed as having olympic level agility.

Spiderman has reflexes 15 times faster than average human. and is twice as elastic as average humans.

Compared to Spiderman, Wolverine is slow. Very slow. Not that slow, he's still fast enough to give spiderman problems.

Metalmanx
Go pick up a Spiderman comic. See how easily he dodges MULTIPLE things MUCH faster than Wolverine is. If the comic were able to let Wolverine lose, he would never be able to land a claw, hand, foot, whatever on Spidey.

CorderaMitchell
How the hell does Wolverine move faster than sound?

You got me, do tell.

CorderaMitchell
He's bringing up a point from another thread that he still doesn't want to accept.

In a wolverine comic he moved his arm, just his arm, faster than a group of gunmen could see.

He didn't need to move much, and he didn't need to move far, and he didn't need to move for very long.

So it's not unreasonable to say that he can move certain parts of him fast.

No, really untrue, you just don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Spiderman is described as a "blur" punches at mach 1, and they are still seen.

Wolverine isn't moving to where he cannot be seen, you can't explain it, you just base all of your assumptions on shit writing.

Just like you "explained" how wolverine jumped fifty feet in the air when he couldn't.

Or how a person in olympic shape, can break spiderman's webbing, without his claws.

Utter bullshit, and a fanboy argument.

Stop being bitter over spiderman being his superior.

black robb
Gambit

willRules
I am Marvels and DC's best dodger. Now everyone happy?

black robb
Originally posted by willRules
I am Marvels and DC's best dodger. Now everyone happy? no Gambit is

Creshosk

Wolverine isn't moving to where he cannot be seen, you can't explain it, you just base all of your assumptions on shit writing.

Just like you "explained" how wolverine jumped fifty feet in the air when he couldn't.

Or how a person in olympic shape, can break spiderman's webbing, without his claws.

Stop being bitter over spiderman being his superior. laughing

Bitter much, fanboy?

"Spiderman can beat the X-Men just because he did, even though I can't explain it!"
"Wolverine can't beat Spiderman even though he did, because you can't explain it!"

smile

black robb
laughing

Bitter much, fanboy?

"Spiderman can beat the X-Men just because he did, even though I can't explain it!"
"Wolverine can't beat Spiderman even though he did, because you can't explain it!"

smile OWNED!!!

CorderaMitchell
laughing

Bitter much, fanboy?

smile

When did I say either of those?

Wolverine beating spiderman happened in your dreams, like your silly assumptions of cognitive computers.

black robb
When did I say either of those?

Wolverine beating spiderman happened in your dreams, like your silly assumptions of cognitive computers. OWNED!!!

Creshosk
When did I say either of those? eek!
In this very thread!

Wolverine beating spiderman happened in your dreams, like your silly assumptions of cognitive computers. eek!

My silly assumptions of cognitive computers!

So you're saying they have to be cognative in order to function?

laughing

A computer is NOT sentient, that doesn't keep the computer from computing. wink

Wanderer259
I don't think Spidey can punch at transonic speeds.

CorderaMitchell
eek!
In this very thread!

eek!

laughing

A computer is NOT sentient, that doesn't keep the computer from computing. wink
you don't know what sarcasm is?

He couldn't beat the xmen, but what he did, was within his abilities,you are bringing that same song up, because you are bitter, since it HAS nothing to do with agility.

I never said cognitive to function, but comps don't "know" anything.

CorderaMitchell
I don't think Spidey can punch at transonic speeds.

Like I said, (or meant to say), it was mentioned by punisher.

He can get his starting velocity pretty high though, it wouldn't be difficult.

Creshosk
you don't know what sarcasm is? Then you admit that you said that, hypocrite. wink

He couldn't beat the xmen, but what he did, was within his abilities,you are bringing that same song up, because you are bitter, since it HAS nothing to do with agility.He has the ability to neutrilize Nightcrawlers teleportation and disable Storms ability to control weather?

I never said cognitive to function, but comps don't "know" anything.

Now they need to know things to function?

Again, they are NOT sentient, but that doesn't keep a computer from computing. wink

CorderaMitchell
Then you admit that you said that, hypocrite. wink

He has the ability to neutrilize Nightcrawlers teleportation and disable Storms ability to control weather?

Again, they are NOT sentient, but that doesn't keep a computer from computing. wink

He has the agility to outmove the characters, this is no different than the flash example, you answer a different question each time you speak.

black robb
You got me, do tell. Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

Stop being bitter over spiderman being his superior. Originally posted by willRules
I am Marvels and DC's best dodger. Now everyone happy? Originally posted by Creshosk
eek!
In this very thread!

eek!

laughing

A computer is NOT sentient, that doesn't keep the computer from computing. wink Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He has the agility to outmove the characters, this is no different than the flash example, you answer a different question each time you speak. Originally posted by Creshosk
Then you admit that you said that, hypocrite. wink

He has the ability to neutrilize Nightcrawlers teleportation and disable Storms ability to control weather?

Again, they are NOT sentient, but that doesn't keep a computer from computing. wink Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Like I said, (or meant to say), it was mentioned by punisher.

He can get his starting velocity pretty high though, it wouldn't be difficult. OWNED!!!

Creshosk
He has the agility to outmove the characters, this is no different than the flash example, you answer a different question each time you speak. So Storm can't use her winds to stop him from moving foreward?

You say something different each time you speak. I'm challenging your illogical posts, asking questions that I hope you think about before answering. smile

apoc001
The Blob wins. New topic.

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler has superhuman agility due to his anatomy:
"mutant-neomorphic physiology gives him a flexible spine for heightened agility, reflexes and coordination, iridescent eyes, blue velvet fur, three fingers on each hand, two toes on each foot, fangs, pointed ears, a prehensile tail, control the inter-atomic bondings between his molecules and those of other objects to cling to solid surfaces"
His agility is heightened by physical mutation beyond that possible for ordinary humans thus he has superhuman agility. No?

Beast simply has superhuman agility:
"mutation gives him enormous physical mass, superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, dexterity and intelligence, cat-like vision, enhanced hearing and sense of smell, accelerated healing abilities, thick blue fur, razor sharp fangs and claws on his fingers and toes"

Spiderman has better superhuman agility than either.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler has superhuman agility due to his anatomy:
"mutant-neomorphic physiology gives him a flexible spine for heightened agility, reflexes and coordination, iridescent eyes, blue velvet fur, three fingers on each hand, two toes on each foot, fangs, pointed ears, a prehensile tail, control the inter-atomic bondings between his molecules and those of other objects to cling to solid surfaces"
His agility is heightened by physical mutation beyond that possible for ordinary humans thus he has superhuman agility. No?Ordinary is like Average. He is above average.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Beast simply has superhuman agility:
"mutation gives him enormous physical mass, superhuman strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, dexterity and intelligence, cat-like vision, enhanced hearing and sense of smell, accelerated healing abilities, thick blue fur, razor sharp fangs and claws on his fingers and toes"

Spiderman has better superhuman agility than either. The stats I have place him at olympic levels of agility, but he can press 1 ton.

Wanderer259
'Ordinary' can mean anything, but I think it means 'non-super powered' in this context. Average does not necessarily mean 'ordinary', as super powered beings are still essentially 'human'. The Flash is a human, for instance.

xmarksthespot
Reread and rethink Cresh. No matter how hard an ordinary human trains, even at peak human levels of agility they will never have the flexibility and range of motion that the mutant anatomy of Nightcrawler affords him. Thus he is beyond peak human. Thus he is superhuman. No?

Beast underwent a secondary mutation. He's now much stronger too.

(for black robb) Gambit should also technically be on the list. His agility is enhanced by his mutant ability.

Creshosk
Ordinary is like average. Otherwise peak humans would be ordinary as well. . . and since not all ordinary humans have peak levels a peak level human is not ordinary.

The stats I have take into account his secondary mutation . . .

Wanderer259
Peak humans are 'ordinary' in the face of human beings who can run at lightspeed, such as the Flash, and he is a human in every way, ordinary in every way save for the tiny fact that he can tap into the Speed Force, which is what makes him extraordinary.

Maybe I'm just dancing around words, but oh well.

Creshosk
Peak humans are 'ordinary' in the face of human beings who can run at lightspeed, such as the Flash, and he is a human in every way, ordinary in every way save for the tiny fact that he can tap into the Speed Force, which is what makes him extraordinary.

Maybe I'm just dancing around words, but oh well. And average Humans are ordinaryin the face of peak humans that can-

Ordinary isn't a very good word to use really.

Wanderer259
Right.

CorderaMitchell
So Storm can't use her winds to stop him from moving foreward?

You say something different each time you speak. I'm challenging your illogical posts, asking questions that I hope you think about before answering. smile

What does this have to do with agility, I ask you oh bitter one.

Storm can use these devastating abilities without harming her teamates?

I'm not the one being illogical here, you are arguing something to make an argument now, so stop while you are behind.

You can't dictate how a writer makes a fighter fight, no different than flash and the boomerangs.

Wanderer259
Don't play innocent, now. You were arguing about this stuff just as much as he was.

Point there, but he also has a point about Nightcrawler somehow becoming inable to use his teleportation while 'webbed up'.

CorderaMitchell
Don't play innocent, now. You were arguing about this stuff just as much as he was.

I don't think it was a good reference, I already said that this had nothing to do with agility early on.

Creshosk
Storm can use these devastating abilities without harming her teamates? Yes, localized mini tornados are well within her power, and can effect a single target. . .

She tried to lightning attack once and then gave up.

brainchild81
Spider-Man is the most agile here.

MERCILOUS
Knightcrawler, hands down. He's got moves Spidey practices in secret before trying them out where people can see him.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, localized mini tornados are well within her power, and can effect a single target. . .

She tried to lightning attack once and then gave up.

In an old issue, I think not.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Knightcrawler, hands down. He's got moves Spidey practices in secret before trying them out where people can see him.

He's not more agile, he's more trained, such a spiderman troll.

MERCILOUS
He's not more agile, he's more trained, such a spiderman troll.

Fool, even if that's true he's more agile because he's more trained. Spidey is only twice as agile as any human (olympic class.) Crawler has always been a tier above Spidey in agility (and here I'm using you're precious stats Mitch so !@#$ off unless you care to admit that absolutley all of your arguements are total B.S.)

Metalmanx
Woah. Calm down there, Merc. This is friendly debate. Not even a fight this time. We don't need to get all angry and such.

But I must disagree with you. Spiderman is much more than twice as agile as an olympic class human. He's far above that, giving him the agility to dodge multiple gunshots/lasers/tentacles at the same time, and a lot times even while in the air. His ability to contort his body and be able to dodge almost everything that's not going lightspeeds gives him the better agility.

Lord-of-Dreams
Fool, even if that's true he's more agile because he's more trained. Spidey is only twice as agile as any human (olympic class.) Crawler has always been a tier above Spidey in agility (and here I'm using you're precious stats Mitch so !@#$ off unless you care to admit that absolutley all of your arguements are total B.S.)

Allrighty... calm down, Merc. You're a respected member but your hatred of Cman is pathetic. Stop being a hating fool.

And he's right anyway. You don't have to be well trained to be good. Spidey is more agile naturaly. Nightcrawler is just less agile. Simple. He has a lot of training under his belt, but he is naturaly not as good.

Why is everything Cman posts the scrounge of your universe? You disagree, maybe (but everytime is pure BS, though) but being a baby over it is... babyish. So why don't you just stop being a trolling ass.

manjaro
training doesnt have anything to do with it. hello dos everyone forgt that kurt is a mutant and he was born with his agility? what he ddi in the circus wasnt as a result of training but rahter what came to him naturally, he's got at least a decade on spidey to hone is ability

CorderaMitchell

jealousy will get you nowheree, I've already busted your damn argument, read the earlier pages...

Metalmanx
training doesnt have anything to do with it. hello dos everyone forgt that kurt is a mutant and he was born with his agility? what he ddi in the circus wasnt as a result of training but rahter what came to him naturally, he's got at least a decade on spidey to hone is ability

If you're using that logic, Spidey has been around since like...crap....1964? And Nightcrawler came in the late 70's I believe, or early 80's. Can't remember.

So, using that logic, Spidey has MUCH more experience.

manjaro
dude please tell me that youre trying to be funny, please im beggin you, for the love of god let that be a joke... i meant the charcters respective age not when they were created you....drunken mule you!(funniest line ever...robin hood:men in tights)

i thin they're both about the same age but im saying that kurt was boucning around and honing his skill way b4 peter was bitten by a spider, hence at least a decade

CorderaMitchell
dude please tell me that youre trying to be funny, please im beggin you, for the love of god let that be a joke... i meant the charcters respective age not when they were created you....drunken mule you!(funniest line ever...robin hood:men in tights)

i thin they're both about the same age but im saying that kurt was boucning around and honing his skill way b4 peter was bitten by a spider, hence at least a decade

Spiderman has had AMPLE experience, and spends ALOT of time in the air, moreso than kurt, who just ports back down usually.

Plus spiderman is in low gear usually...

golem370
Add Toad

Tron
Moving

golem370
I wonder wasn't scorpion made to neutralize Spider-Mans Powers like a Scorpion is a Predator to Spiders?

xmarksthespot
Spiderman has superhuman agility. He is more agile than Nightcrawler.
Nightcrawler is peak Nightcrawler. He is endowed with a mutant anatomy that makes the realisation of his genetic potential higher than that possible for anyone with a normal human anatomy. He has honed his agility through training to his peak. Thus he has superhuman agility.
Beast has superhuman agility. His agility may be equal to NC's in absolute terms but due to his size and weight imo he is (very slightly) less nimble.

Creshosk
In an old issue, I think not. Mohawk? 80's. . . No she had the ability back then.

But seriously. . . one little lightning bolt and she gives up. . . After helping to deal with the giant dragon that had a crush on lockheed in Tokyo?

CorderaMitchell
Mohawk? 80's. . . No she had the ability back then.

But seriously. . . one little lightning bolt and she gives up. . . After helping to deal with the giant dragon that had a crush on lockheed in Tokyo?

No different than spiderman fighting up close...

MERCILOUS
jealousy will get you nowheree, I've already busted your damn argument, read the earlier pages...

Oh good, I see you've decided to admit that all of your previous arguements are complete crap. Especially since I based my decision on your precious marvel stats which you seem to beleive are complete proof of everything.

Creshosk
No different than spiderman fighting up close... Oh, oh! So you get to choose how spiderman fights? Or did you forget that Spiderman seems to feel it necessary to fight Wolverine up close every time they fight?

Guess that's part of his personality too, huh?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>