Spider-man's Fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
Is Spidey afraid of roller coasters, ghosts, or getting an F?

Doc Ock
He is arachnaphobic stick out tongue

munkiesarus
Lol at Doc.

As for Spidey's fears...I doubt roller coasters bug him, (though I'm still waiting for that Spider-Man: Six Flags miniseries) and he's handled things a thousand times worse than Casper. An "F" was probably something geeky Parker feared, but lately it must be MJ having twins from Norman, too.

freezedoom
It's really obvious what scares him:
- MJ getting hurt
- Aunt May being dead

Spiderkid515
i say love n ya n a "F" lol

doctorstrongbad
Yep or maybe letting down his students in chemistry class.

Next Venom_girl
Of the Goblin throwing another love interest off the Brooklyn Bridge.

doctorstrongbad
Of course their is his aunt getting married again, or if she dies again.

hotsauce6548
Spidey's greatest fear is of writers recreating 'Sins Past' in any way, shape, or form.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Spidey's greatest fear is of writers recreating 'Sins Past' in any way, shape, or form.

LMAO! big grin laughing

So true

Next Venom_girl
*cough* Clone Saga *cough* *cough*

doctorstrongbad
Yeah everybody hated the clone saga. ugh

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman fear is this:

marvel seems to want to make the destruction of the ultimate universe, by galaticus,,,,,,,,spiderman traditional would face his ultimate counterpart but there can only be one, imagine he killing himself younger............

marvel is scaring me with those shits

Spideys Sister
Scared of *cough* Little sisters *cough*

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yeah everybody hated the clone saga. ugh
I didnt mind it, got a bit carried away tho.

willRules
Thats one of the great things about spidey. He worries about everything except for the obvious danger.

For example, he worries about aunt May not taking her pills, MJ missing her acting class, or a bill he forgot to pay, whilst he is dodging things like lasers!! cool

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Sparkz
I didnt mind it, got a bit carried away tho.

I liked it too, mostly because Scarlet Spider would prefer to try and beat up Venom rather than be tricky, and I like good fights.

I bet he's scared of more symbiotes, becuase he's seen WAY too many already.

Knightfall93
Noooo... he's scared of:

a) Another friend going evil
b) Another lover getting chucked off the Brooklyn Bridge
c) MJ having babies with evil old bastards

Jesus, his life sucks!

Knightfall93
So... what happened to the little kiddies that Gwen had with Norman?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Noooo... he's scared of:

a) Another friend going evil
b) Another lover getting chucked off the Brooklyn Bridge
c) MJ having babies with evil old bastards

Jesus, his life sucks! laughing out loudOriginally posted by Knightfall93
So... what happened to the little kiddies that Gwen had with Norman? Gabe and Sarah? No idea....

Knightfall93
What kinda name is Gabe? Gabe!? GABE!!?? is that short for Gabriel? Like the angel? Cos I dont want MJ to suddenly have a baby with a God after being told she would by this gabriel guy... AAAHHH!!! MJ and Thor 4ever

Spideys Sister
What kinda name is Gabe? Gabe!? GABE!!?? is that short for Gabriel? Like the angel? Cos I dont want MJ to suddenly have a baby with a God after being told she would by this gabriel guy... AAAHHH!!! MJ and Thor 4ever Slow down Jethoro. Gabe is short for Gabriel. Normie and Gwen knocked boots and had twins. Cause of the Goblin juice in Normie they have accelerated aging so they're like twenty in prt.3. That's the onlyone I have of that saga.

Knightfall93
what's that "saga" called? And you mean they're Normie's kids? But... they're Norman', right...???

Spideys Sister
what's that "saga" called? And you mean they're Normie's kids? But... they're Norman', right...??? Don't know the name... But their names are Gabriel and Sarah Osborne.

Knightfall93
do they have weird powers or something? are they evil psychos?

Spideys Sister
Gabe became the Grey Gobilin...(which is corny.) That's about it.

Knightfall93
Is he actually a decent bad guy though? And what actually is happening to them at the mo?

Spideys Sister
No. No idea. I only saw one issue.

Knightfall93
OK.Is it possible for anyone linked with Osborne's family not to get a messed up or "unique" life ? Norman 1st... harry, Peter, Gwen, probably Normy, Gabe...

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Gabe became the Grey Gobilin...(which is corny.) That's about it.

GREY Goblin? When did he show up? How many Goblins are there?

Knightfall93
Well... theres the resurrected Gwen Stacy that became the PINK Goblin...

Spideys Sister
Well... theres the resurrected Gwen Stacy that became the PINK Goblin... What the f**k?

Knightfall93
That WAS a piss take

redcaped
Money the most!

Marcus4600
The whole Sins past thing was good until the last issue. I know Spidey's worst fear. He opens his door one day, and finds every incarnation of him in front of him. Ultimate Spidey, Spider-Girl, Spidey 2099, Scarlet Spider, Kaine, and Spidercide. Behind them is a bunch of goofs in Goblin suits. Then Eddie Brock dressed as a nun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.