Krona vs Zeus + Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Krona (from JLA/Avengers)

VS

Zeus (full power)

and

Odin (full power)

Okay, we all saw how Krona beat down Galactus with relative ease in JLA/Avengers. Well, now lets see how he would fair against the Lords of Olympus and Asgard, the 2 most powerful of all the skyfathers, Odin and Zeus!

olympian
He would most likely defeat them also. Galactus had a better chance and got down.

armandovalles
I doubt he had a better chance. I dont think Galactus is as strong as the combined might of Zeus and Odin.

Richrf
Big G's power seems to be unstable. Sometimes he's god damn powerful, well nigh unstoppable, other times he is brought in just to be the whipping boy of whoever new cosmic power they want to introduce, Beyonder, infinity series, etc..

Kuntz
Krona wins bigtime

Richrf
Yes. The Skyfathers are wimps. Everything some cosmic crisis comes alone, they combine forces and still get their asses kicked.

It's because they are not heroes. It's the heroes who get it done.

olympian
"I doubt he had a better chance. I dont think Galactus is as strong as the combined might of Zeus and Odin."

I dont think he is, however that doesnt say they will win against this foe. Krona defeated Galactus - easily -. That tells me theyll have alot of problems as well.

"Yes. The Skyfathers are wimps. Everything some cosmic crisis comes alone, they combine forces and still get their asses kicked"

Thats odd, i remember them going against the celestials. I remember Galactus being driven off Asgard once. I remember Surtur being defeated by Odin. Heck i even Remenber Hades defeating the Stranger in his realm. Winps? Hardly.

"It's because they are not heroes. It's the heroes who get it done"

Wouldnt they be winps too? When cosmic menaces arise, you dont see one hero figthing alone. They attack in packs. Its the same thing.

Kuntz
Originally posted by olympian
"I doubt he had a better chance. I dont think Galactus is as strong as the combined might of Zeus and Odin."

I dont think he is, however that doesnt say they will win against this foe. Krona defeated Galactus - easily -. That tells me theyll have alot of problems as well.

"Yes. The Skyfathers are wimps. Everything some cosmic crisis comes alone, they combine forces and still get their asses kicked"

Thats odd, i remember them going against the celestials. I remember Galactus being driven off Asgard once. I remember Surtur being defeated by Odin. Heck i even Remenber Hades defeating the Stranger in his realm. Winps? Hardly.

Wouldnt they be winps too? When cosmic menaces arise, you dont see one hero figthing alone. They attack in packs. Its the same thing.

If your talking about the original Thor Celestial arc leading up to and including 300, Olympian the Celestial bent them over and took them smile

Richrf
Originally posted by olympian

First, I didn't say attacking in packs is wimpy. I meant that as a group Skyfathers are wimpy.

Sure Odin beat Surtur, but did he lead the other skyfathers? No.

Everytime the skyfathers met together, they got smashed. And yes they lost to the celestials.

I don't why but it seems that whenever Odin needs to call for help from skyfathers they always lose. If he uses just his normal powers + Thor etc, he can win.

And Big G is really inconsistent. Heck I think even Spiderman beat him once. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.