sith history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nihilus86
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE COMPREHENSIVE HISTROY OF TULAK HORD, MARKA RAGNOS, AJUNTA PALL, AND FREEDON NADD? THESE FOUR I'VE HAD THE MOST TROUBLE FINDING HISTORY ON. I KNOW WHAT THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT NAGA SADOW AND EXAR KUN SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?

Darth_Glentract
There isnt a comprehensive history on Tulak Hord yet. Or on Ajunta Pall. Or to much on Freedon Nadd. Or Marka. Turn the caps off. I also doubt you know as much as I do on Saodw and Exar so you dont know what there is to know on them.

Human Vader
Yeah, um all we know about Hord is that he has 1337 lightsaber skills. Don't know anything about Pall myself. Ragnos was a super 1337 Sith Lord who ruled for over a one hundred years, and even was not challenged on his death bed. Freedon Nadd was a jeedai who found Sadows body on Yavin IV. He learned the ways of the Sith from Sadow, and many believe he killed Naga before leaving for Alderaan, although it's never actually shown or stated. Nadd left a dark side taint on the planet and all his descendents have ruled the until Ulic came in and pwnd them. KTHNXBAI.

Darth_Glentract
About what Human Vader said, I don't think Freedon killed Sadow afterwords. He probably just left for Onderon. I don't think Freedon is powerful enough to kill Sadow. Naga still lives!

Human Vader
Oh Glentract, it is Onderon? I always forget if its Alderaan or Onderon. Same difference.

LordSorgo
All i know is the Jedi sat back and laughed as they destroyed each other. Except maybe for Kun. Kun was a P!/\/\P!

Darth Hawkeye
Sumone tell me if u set back and do nothing will Exar Kun actually be revived in KoTOR2 if u let them finish or what

Arbiter
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
There isnt a comprehensive history on Tulak Hord yet. Or on Ajunta Pall. Or to much on Freedon Nadd. Or Marka. Turn the caps off. I also doubt you know as much as I do on Saodw and Exar so you dont know what there is to know on them.
Then how do you know if they actually existed in the SW Galaxy?

Darth Hawkeye
Its just the peepss working for Sw galaxy ideas havent made up Bull Shit we would belive and enjoy to have as knoledge

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Arbiter
Then how do you know if they actually existed in the SW Galaxy?

They have tombs on Korriban.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Sumone tell me if u set back and do nothing will Exar Kun actually be revived in KoTOR2 if u let them finish or what

What the heck are you talking about?

Human Vader
He means when the Sith are trying to revive Exar on Dxun and you have to stop them.

Darth_Glentract
Not Exar, they're trying to revive Freedon Nadd, and no, they don't revive him.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
This is a seperate question, but it seems the proper place to ask it. In the end of Jedi Vs. Sith Bane takes an apprentace in Zannah/Rain. In reading wikipedia, it mentions here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zannah#Zannah.2C_Darth) that Zannah eventually went back to Ruusan to fight Darovit again. Where the heck did that happen, exactly? by where I mean what book/comic/whatever.

Human Vader
Never read those comics, m'boy. But check starwars.com. Wikipedia tends to have faulty info.

Darth Hawkeye
All the time if i might add

InsaneNoodlyGuy
i admit that it was skechty. I nonetheless wanted to see if anybody knew something I didnt, as it did seem a little sketchy to me too. Looks like it didn't happen though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.