X-23 and Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cathy X-23
X-23 and Psylocke don't get enough respect, and I think they are awesome characters. In here, post both of their biographies, and pictures on these too, as well as discuss their stories, and put what would you like to see, them do.

I would like to see both of these girls, in one of the xmen movies, and play a better role in the comics, showing's them more often.

Cathy X-23
And psylocke

thundercracker
those 2 are the only reason uncanny is on my list of comics i get i prefer x tho

Gotham Girl
I am the master, of Psylocke pics. You done it now.

Gotham Girl
Psylocke rules!! I don't like X- 23 to much. Shes more like a bootleg Wolverine confused

Gotham Girl
Yuppers

Gotham Girl
Topy this guys.

Gotham Girl

munkiesarus
The Uncanny Arc where these two are prominent sucked. Majorly.

I don't mind X-23 so much, she's a cool goth hooker in NYX.

Psylocke is cool cuz when she throws down with Emma, it's two women of equal ability. Emma and Rachel's fight was destined for Rachel to lose.

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by munkiesarus
The Uncanny Arc where these two are prominent sucked. Majorly.

I don't mind X-23 so much, she's a cool goth hooker in NYX.

Psylocke is cool cuz when she throws down with Emma, it's two women of equal ability. Emma and Rachel's fight was destined for Rachel to lose.

Why would you call her a Goth Hooker ?

Paola
there's a Psylocke thread and an X-23 one! cry

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Why would you call her a Goth Hooker ?

Have you even read NYX? Do you know what X-23 even was in her first Marvel Universe appearance?

Gotham Girl
Have you even read NYX? Do you know what X-23 even was in her first Marvel Universe appearance?

No. Tell me what she was ?

thundercracker
shes a .... goth hooker really she is its just a dark dreepyer book got a chick who allways sees her dead dad an stuff ive got 5 & 7 i think they are pretty good but hard 2 follow if u only have 2 issues - naturally

Batman Wins
X23 is a hooker. Kool, I love Hoo...

Batman Wins
No one is a true Psylocke fan without there very on Psylocke action Figure.

Batman Wins
oh yeah

Batman Wins
Thats what im talking about. To bad I couldn't find any X-23 oneshttp://www.toymania.com/columns/rtmisc/images/dstpsylockestatue3.jpg

Batman Wins
X-23 the hooker

Batman Wins
Psylocke Unleashed

Batman Wins
http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/gifs/psylocke-new.gif

Batman Wins
http://psylocke.club.fr/stuff/gifs/ready.gif

Batman Wins
I couldn't resist

thundercracker
i want that action figure

Paola
touched beautiful!

Paola
Originally posted by Batman Wins
I couldn't resist

miffed

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Paola
touched beautiful!

You see the action figure on the other page eek!

I just found the ultimate, psylocke page, and it has everypic you would ever want. If I post them, it would go on forever. The site is big. best site ever.

I love the site I just found 2 seconds ago.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Paola
miffed

laughing

thundercracker
I couldn't resist

cant blame ya stick out tongue

Batman Wins
eek!

Batman Wins
stick out tongue

Batman Wins
rolling on floor laughing

Batman Wins
smokin'

Batman Wins
smile

Batman Wins
big grin

Batman Wins
stick out tongue

kichiku_beihei
I like the Psylocke in the Ultimate Series. She looks more proportionate and cooler with the black/yellow eyes and the piercings.

http://psylocke.club.fr/gallerie/ultimate/030.jpg

Batman Wins
rolling on floor laughing

munkiesarus
Originally posted by thundercracker
i want that action figure

That would, indeedy, make an awesome Bowen Bust. They should look into that...comic covers provide awesome poses.

And yeah, hooker X-23 is aaaaaaamazing. I love her a lot...Uncanny kinda wallopped her amazingness.

kichiku_beihei
X-23 looks bad ass in X-23 and NYX, but in Uncanny, she looks like a kitty cat. Nothing to be afraid of.

thundercracker
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
X-23 looks bad ass in X-23 and NYX, but in Uncanny, she looks like a kitty cat. Nothing to be afraid of.

so true i hope x gets her own series again soon i got all of innocence lost an whatever i find of nyx but man its hard 2 find in my store

Batman Wins
Happy Dance

Batman Wins
smokin'

Batman Wins
Spider Psylocke

Batman Wins
Zombie Psy

Batman Wins
WTF did you say. Psy

Batman Wins
ewl Psy

Batman Wins
Dancing Psy.

Batman Wins
She just about went out with every one in the marvel universe.

Batman Wins
No I didn't forget about X-23, but shes hard to find.

Batman Wins
So really is a hooker, what is she like 12

Batman Wins
Wow who would of guest.

munkiesarus
She just about went out with every one in the marvel universe.

Her and Hank weren't/aren't an item.

She died in his arms. DIED. That kiss right their is a manifestation of their friendship.

Wow who would of guest.

yeah...badass laura!

Batman Wins
Psylocke is dead ?

Hughnut2000
Not a lot of X23.

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000
Psylocke#1

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Hughnut2000

Logan 87
Psylocke is dead ?

Yup. dead as a door nail.

munkiesarus
Correction: She died. Stabbed with a broadsword through her torso.

But she's back. She woke up where she died, and is being aimed at with a load of guns from some Spainiard strike force. Alive as ever, not a clone. Elisabeth Braddock.

Older brother Jamie has something to do with it.

Gotham Girl
Shes like Elektra I think.

Logan 87
Correction: She died. Stabbed with a broadsword through her torso.

But she's back. She woke up where she died, and is being aimed at with a load of guns from some Spainiard strike force. Alive as ever, not a clone. Elisabeth Braddock.

Older brother Jamie has something to do with it.

Like i said, dead as a door nail. She will die again, and this time for good. sad

eristole
the dead mean dead, policy that marvel implimented lasted what? 1 death of a good character?

nah, you see they wont kill what brings them revenue.. fortunately, alot of people like psylocke. so she wont be going away fro a long time.

Logan 87
She already died once. The one thats moving around is either a zombie, robot, clone, psylockes twin, elektra.....who knows. Psylocke is dead forever. I know its sad, but facts are facts.

eristole
nah see, they blew the twin/zombie/robot thing on her when they implimented kwannon.. so now all they have is the whole ressurection by some mysterious force that wants something in return story..

it kinda sucks but hey, who cares the hot purple haired babe is back.

Logan 87
Lol it will turn out its not her. WHY cant these marvel girls stay dead. This aint DBZ.

eristole
they really never died in dbz thats hwy i hated it.. it was like.. the whole ****ing story was. omg you got more powerful, i'll get more powerful.. you got more powerful so i'll get more more powerful... oh crap you got more more more powerfull.. ok i'll get more more more more powerful and i'm hiding this super secret move that will kill you but it wont and you'll get more more more powerful than me so i'll just show my true power and get more more more more more more more powerful than you.. then something will happen and some guy will kill you in one hit...

jesus that's alot of mores.

Logan 87
i know, but they shoot things even when there ssj55555 but it dont blow up the planet unless, they go oh man time to blow up the planet, or the smoke is tehre for 35453535 episodes.....anyway back on Psylocke that is not going to stay dead but is dead.

eristole
i'd bet you, like 10 bucks, that she is alive, but she is either being controlled or was given some kind of vision by the future that unless she intervenes like half hte x-men are going to die.

Phoenix_Avatar9
If this is Jamie Braddock's responsibility and somehow later he goes crazy or something and they have to defeat him, wouldnt that mean she'll disappear too, or maybe wanda is helping, or maybe the white hot room is involved, whatever im looking for possibilities rolling on floor laughing

Logan 87
W/e ever it is, she is dead....as a door nail...sooner or later.

Batman Wins
No Psylocke can't die!! She is to hot to die!!!

munkiesarus
She's not dead. They killed her once, heck they almost killed her with the Kwannon thing, and she's been on the verge of death too many times to count...they brought her back to stay. Alive.

Jamie OBVIOUSLY has something to do with it. But with HoM, it could be Wanda, too.

ALIVE, SHE'S ALIVE.

havok801125
You see the action figure on the other page eek!

I just found the ultimate, psylocke page, and it has everypic you would ever want. If I post them, it would go on forever. The site is big. best site ever.

I love the site I just found 2 seconds ago.

hey man....how about posting the link for the site

Cathy X-23
Who called X-23 a Hooker mad

Mainstream
uh not me.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
Who called X-23 a Hooker mad

Me.

pr1983
Well she's barely legal as it is...

munkiesarus
It's purely fact, though. I'm not throwing random stuff out there. It's in NYX. Right there, in front of your eyes.

pr1983
i don't read NYX... with good reason too i see...

munkiesarus
The premise of NYX is great, though. It's all about how Xavier can't get to EVERY mutant out there, a series that focuses on the kids that slip through the cracks of Xavier's dream. It was very promising, too, but stupid Joe Q puts nowhere near the amount of effort it requires: he has it on the bottom of his things to do list. Much to pre-occupied with Daredevil: Father crap.

Trust me, though, NYX X-23 is a million times better than Uncanny X-23.

pr1983
The premise of NYX is great, though. It's all about how Xavier can't get to EVERY mutant out there, a series that focuses on the kids that slip through the cracks of Xavier's dream. It was very promising, too, but stupid Joe Q puts nowhere near the amount of effort it requires: he has it on the bottom of his things to do list. Much to pre-occupied with Daredevil: Father crap.

Trust me, though, NYX X-23 is a million times better than Uncanny X-23.

Daredevil Father is not crap... mad

i don't like any version of x23...

i have read nyx... i just dont read it anymore... just to clarify... embarrasment

munkiesarus
Eeep...sorry, I just didn't like the fact that Joe Q isn't working on NYX so much, or the fact that Issue 7 is, what, two years late or something?

Yeah, X-23 is pretty much an ARGGHHHH character but she's here to stay (Here's to Wanda killing her! Cheers!) and if she's got one cool version, yayay.

Why don't ye read it anymore? Didn't like it?

pr1983
its ok... stick out tongue

joe q does a pissy job anyway imo...

wanda what?

just didnt really get into it... just never kept me interested... erm

munkiesarus
Wanda killing X-23 or something in House of M. Hopefully ^___^

(Psst...I'm waiting for Cathy X to come and start posting about how crazy we are for not liking X-23.)

pr1983
laughing

wanda brought back hawkeye... maybe 2 for 2? please god...

Cathy X-23
You all are crazy, for not liking X-23. She is a very good character, once you get into her character. Her character is getting to the point where it's better than Wolverine.

munkiesarus
I was waiting for that.

She's a great hooker, in my opinion.

thundercracker
...i like x-23 ...... embarrasment

Logan 87
I like X-23 too, atleast she is mroe developed as a character, than Psylocke the elektra clone.

munkiesarus
That's a pathetic statement. It truly is.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
You all are crazy, for not liking X-23. She is a very good character, once you get into her character. Her character is getting to the point where it's better than Wolverine.

Sure she is... i hate wolverine more than anybody i know... but x-23 still feels like a cheap copy...

Originally posted by Logan 87
I like X-23 too, atleast she is mroe developed as a character, than Psylocke the elektra clone.

Are you kidding?

Logan 87
Yeah, I was. I really think both of them should, kill each other off. that would be worth my money.

pr1983
Ok... confused

Logan 87
Originally posted by pr1983
Ok... confused

WItch you like better.

Wolverine clone or elektra clone.

I would like Psylocke if they changed her stories a bit.

pr1983
psylocke is in no way and Elektra clone...

she started off a prim and proper british woman, and her body was switched...

munkiesarus
Elektra clone, god, that's SUCH a stupid statement with NOTHING to back it up. Somebody sees "ninja" and screams that Psylocke is an Elektra clone...god, that's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

At least calling X-23 a Wolverine clone makes sense. But...Elektra clone? Ahahahah...

kichiku_beihei
Wasn't psylocke created before Elektra??

munkiesarus
Even if she wasn't, that's so stupid of him to say that. Now I respect opinions, but that right there has no backstory.

I just downloaded X-23, her miniseries. It should be a cool read...now HER story is touching.

Logan 87
Even if she wasn't, that's so stupid of him to say that. Now I respect opinions, but that right there has no backstory.

I just downloaded X-23, her miniseries. It should be a cool read...now HER story is touching.

It really was. I just don't like people, dieing and coming back to life. It feels wrong. You are right though, that she is a good character, well before she died.

pr1983
Originally posted by Logan 87
It really was. I just don't like people, dieing and coming back to life. It feels wrong. You are right though, that she is a good character, well before she died.

So what about colossus, jean, cyclops (in his own way), wolverine god knows how many times...

munkiesarus
The thing about Wolverine is...no matter how many bullets he gets riddled with, his face gets ripped off, flesh burned away...he always gets back up. And that is annoying as hell.

pr1983
The thing about Wolverine is...no matter how many bullets he gets riddled with, his face gets ripped off, flesh burned away...he always gets back up. And that is annoying as hell.

laughing

Logan 87
More Psylocke, and X23 pics !!!! Ones when they fighting

munkiesarus
Ok I just finished the X-23 mini series.

AWWWWWWW! The poor thing. The Weapon X program is DISGUSTING. I'm mad and I like X-23 now. IT's A VERY GOOD READ, but Billy Tan on pencils SUCKS.

thundercracker
yay more x23 fans big grin

yeah that story was awsome i loved the whole thing whi;e the art wasnt great it still rocked i want another mini on her or an ongoing tittle if she gets 1 im cancelling uncanny cause ill get her in that nyx is jus 2 hard 2 get my hands on loved it when she got rice tho

rice:diddnt we teach you better than that?

x23:yes

loved that part ... im reading it again when i get home

thundercracker
dont think any1 used this but not sure

kichiku_beihei
I have her in my Sig

Superman 24
X 23 is more of a Wolverine, so it's nothing new.

munkiesarus
Aww...darn, now I know how Cathy X feels.

Listen, you don't know JACK about X-23, alright? You hear "Wolverine clone" and just roll your eyes, but her miniseries shines light upon that...I used to hate her, but I understand her character now. She's an amazing character, even if she is a clone.

kichiku_beihei
I just read the last 2 comics in the X-23 series. Great ending. The only thing I would like to know, is she an X-Men now? becuase when she gets off the bus in NYC, she's wearing an X-Men jacket...

munkiesarus
She hangs with the Uncanny gang, but in the Savage Land thing she snuck away with Logan..so she's not a part of the team.

She's definitely a student, she's going to be in the New Mutant revamp in October/November.

kichiku_beihei
wait a sec. The X-23 from X-23 is not X-23 from Uncanny. They look way too different. She appears to be X-23 from NYX.... and what do you mean by "snuck away with Logan"?

Also what New Mutant Revamp are you talking about? Sorry to ask all these questions, but you appear to be the man with answers around here.

munkiesarus
Well that's just artists. Billy Tan, Joshua Middleton, and Alan Davis are COMPLETELY different from each other...the only similarity would be an "X" in their titles. It's all the same X-23...there's only one, kichiku!

She sneaked onto Logan's plane when she shouldn't have.

Agrhg, not New Mutant revamp, sorry, but the New X-Men Academy X changes...after House of M, those kids are being messed with radically and X-23 is going to be a major part over there.

Also, if you're interested, X-FACTOR IS COMING BACK! With a great logo they showed at Newsarama, too. OMGOMGOSMGSOMGS IM SO EXCITED ^___^

Logan 87
Well that's just artists. Billy Tan, Joshua Middleton, and Alan Davis are COMPLETELY different from each other...the only similarity would be an "X" in their titles. It's all the same X-23...there's only one, kichiku!

She sneaked onto Logan's plane when she shouldn't have.

Agrhg, not New Mutant revamp, sorry, but the New X-Men Academy X changes...after House of M, those kids are being messed with radically and X-23 is going to be a major part over there.

Also, if you're interested, X-FACTOR IS COMING BACK! With a great logo they showed at Newsarama, too. OMGOMGOSMGSOMGS IM SO EXCITED ^___^

Post a Logo pic, if you can.

munkiesarus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/MunkiesArUs/XFACTOR_FINAL_LOGO2.jpg

thundercracker

which books would this be in i get everything x is in everything everything everything i want her own series again so bad

munkiesarus
New X-Men: Academy X.

kichiku_beihei
I just picked up Vol. 1 of Academy X. That Julian guy is a major A* Hole.

thundercracker
New X-Men: Academy X.

thanks 4 that umm isnt julian the leader of hellions i got those 1s rockslides cool

munkiesarus
Yup, Julian is Hellion, captain of the Hellions, I believe.

PimpXMaster
X-23 is my Favorite Hooker girl Homey, and Psylocke just Stinks, Homey, she needs to be more intresting Homeys, then again Homeys, she is sexy, so she is still a winner, in my book, Homeys.

Creshosk
AS far as clones go. . . I know technically she's offspring but still:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~darkelektra/Wild%20Thing_files/image004.gif

PimpXMaster
true homey

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by Creshosk
AS far as clones go. . . I know technically she's offspring but still:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~darkelektra/Wild%20Thing_files/image004.gif

Isn;t that psylocke?

Creshosk
Isn;t that psylocke? Nope that's Wild thing, a.k.a. Rinna Logan, daughter of Wolverine . . can't remember who the mother is right now. . .

kichiku_beihei
But she doesn't have claws, she got psy-blades.. like psylocke did.

Creshosk
But she doesn't have claws, she got psy-blades.. like psylocke did.

http://uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1150

kichiku_beihei
So i'll assume Logan and Psylocke got together and conceived Rina....

Cathy X-23
So I guess, you were right about her being a Hooker, in Nyx, but it's not like she did anything. She was basically undercover. In the end she is an Xwoman, so it's ok.

Cathy X-23
So i'll assume Logan and Psylocke got together and conceived Rina....

I love your signature. Could you make one for me. Please.

kichiku_beihei
I think X-23 makes a bad ass hooker. I wish NYX would continue though and not end in a few more issues miffed

Creshosk
If she's an assassin and being a hooker was a cover to get close to her victims, then it's not generally right to call her a hooker, or else you'd also be calling undercover cops hookers when they pose as hookers. . .

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Creshosk
If she's an assassin and being a hooker was a cover to get close to her victims, then it's not generally right to call her a hooker, or else you'd also be calling undercover cops hookers when they pose as hookers. . .

No. She was a hooker. She had a pimp.

kichiku_beihei
In NYX, she has NO AFFILIATION WITH THE X-MEN AT ALL. She is not an assassin or anyting like that in NYX. She is just a girl trying to survive by being a prostitute.

Logan 87
Is there any good Psylocke comics, like a specific ones that are good, with Psylocke in it...I would ask foir X-23 too but I found that she made her own comics, called X23.

Logan 87
sad

PimpXMaster
Psy Homey.

thundercracker
judging by this pik from the xmen pics thread x23 is joining the hellions so im cancelling uncanny unless they improve the story soon but still x23 in the new xmen is cool any1 got a date for this ????

kichiku_beihei
Originally posted by thundercracker
judging by this pik from the xmen pics thread x23 is joining the hellions so im cancelling uncanny unless they improve the story soon but still x23 in the new xmen is cool any1 got a date for this ????

She isn't joining Hellions. You got Elixer and the power chick from New X-Men. I think when HOM comes to an end and alot of mutants are dead, they'll remake the Academy X Teams. X-23 + Hellion though would be an awesome duo IMO.

munkiesarus
I've heard the rumour that since the picture shows us personalized uniforms, nothing really similar to one anohter like before, squads will be disbanded.

thundercracker
She isn't joining Hellions. You got Elixer and the power chick from New X-Men. I think when HOM comes to an end and alot of mutants are dead, they'll remake the Academy X Teams. X-23 + Hellion though would be an awesome duo IMO.

embarrasment ok sorry i just saw rockslide hellion dust and mercury never read any new xmen other than hellions and thought they might be new members embarrasment

hope hellion leads the team stick out tongue wink cool

Cathy X-23
I can't wait for her new appearance.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>