Sid And Nancy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiveAndLetDie
Has anyone seen that movie? It was absolutley brillant, imo. Gary Oldman is amazing!!!!!!
So, anyone a fan Happy Dance eek!
Favorite quote from it:

Nancy: I hate my f*ckin' life.
Sid: This is just a rough patch. Things'll be much better when we get to America, I promise.
Nancy: We're in America. We've been here a week. New York is in America, you f*ck.
laughing out loud

Evil Dead
not brilliant.........entertaining but far from brilliant. If it were brilliant it would have presented Sid and Nancy is a more honest light............as opposed to the charicatures displayed in the film.

LiveAndLetDie
I think it`s brillant...oh, well...to each their own smile

MildPossession
I enjoyed it, Oldman was rather good. I did like the end a lot.

Evil Dead
you probably think it's brilliant because you know very little about the Sex Pistols, Sid, Nancy or their relationship together. The movie is based on real people, not characters. It was billed to be a "bio-pic".....a true account. It was not. It twisted many occurances and circumstances and portrayed Sid and Nancy differently than they actually were.

how can it be brilliant when the people who knew both Sid and Nancy best all say the movie was complete rubbish.......mostly fabricated?

bilb
was still a good flick.. great performances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.