Sidious and Dooku VS Mace and Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
This is a very interesting fight that i have thought about for a while now.

I think Sidious and Dooku would come out on top after a long and strenous fight. What do you guys think?

Human Vader
I think Kenobi gets pwnd and then Mace does because it will be two on one.

Darth Windu
yes Kenobi, while in a strictly saber-esque duel, could last against Dooku for a bit, with the Force in play, Dooku would own. Them he'd assist his Master against Mace.

Arbiter
Obi-Wan got defeated by Dooku twice in 10 seconds. Dooku alone is more then a match for Mace. Sith wins this fight.

Great Vengeance
This wouldnt even be close. Sith win.

Darth_Glentract
Mace could waste Sidious and Obi-wan could probably fight Dooku for a while. Mace would be more tired after fighting Sidious than Dooku would be after fighting Obi-wan so I guess the Sith win.

Arbiter
Dooku defeated Obi-Wan in 10 seconds with Anakin's help. Sidious defeated 3 Jedi Masters and held out against Mace a lot longer then Obi-Wan did with Dooku.

Darth Somebody
Count Dooku wins. Darth Sidious is owned.

Dr. Obliterator
Kenobi would stalemate dooku until mace pawns Sidious. then kenobi loses, and Mace beats Dooku

Arbiter
Kenobi holds off Dooku? Obi-Wan with Anakin's help got owned. Sidious lasted a lot longer against Mace then Obi did against Dooku.

Darth_Janus
Kenobi couldn't stalemate Dooku with a lightspear.

darthrevan89
Sith win hands down...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Sith win hands down...

Clawed The Bum
um mace gets lured to the dark side becuase he is a crappy jedi then it is obi vs mace, sidiuos, ad dooku. obiuosly obi pwns them all.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
um mace gets lured to the dark side becuase he is a crappy jedi then it is obi vs mace, sidiuos, ad dooku. obiuosly obi pwns them all.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum

Um, do you need a cloth?

YOU GOT "FANBOY" IN BIG RED INK WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.