sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o.g. slaughter
iz his h2h combatant skillz on wolvies level.

pr1983
No, but he makes up for it in strength and size... and ferocity...

and please post questions in the q & a thread... smile

long pig
He's close, but not really on Logan's level.

Everything else he's superior to Logan though, so it's ok.

eristole
while they both possess the same CIA and weapon X training in hand 2 hand, wovlerine has had years of martial arts training and studied under many masters.

aceofgambit2
they both have healing so its hard to say really....

Maybe WOlverine hand to hand..... Wolvies definently smarter

Jury
Correction.

SABRETOOTH

I hope that would be ok. gambit2

And since we don't have much resources about Sabretooth and the topic abpout him is really limited... too limited... you can discuss about him in this thread:

X-Villains

Or, for the sake of the question: you can also ask in Q&A Thread here

merci

o.g. slaughter
he has admantium skeleton too right

Sabretooth
This is his second adamantium skeleton, given to him by the wonderful guys at the Weapon X program. His first was removed by Apocalypse and given to Wolverine after he beat Sabretooth in a contest to see which of the two would become Apocalypse's next Horseman. So I guess Wolverine is a bit tougher. After all, the folks at Marvel can't have their most popular hero losing to his archenemy now can they?

Poor Sarbetooth was one of the many villains who got their asses handed to them by Wolverine in Marvel's efforts to elevate the runt's powers to a ridiculous level. At least Sabretooth also got overpowered in the process so he would make a more impressive victim to Wolverine and give the fanboys even more reason to brag.

By the way, Thanks to Jury for making a big deal about the spelling of the name. I thought I was the only person that cheesed off. Now if we could all do something about the Rogue/Rouge thing...

Jury
Yes. It's a big deal to me. It makes the thread itself a trash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.