Power Duel! Darth Revan & Darth Malak vs NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Combatants: Darth Revan, Dark Malak and NJO Luke.

Setting: The place were Revan fought Malak on the Star Forge.

Side Note: Sorry if this has been done before, but I did search for it and did not find this peticular duel.

Human Vader
Power Duel! Luke loses.

Lord Nihilus
Damn..what did poor Luke do to deserve this beat down??

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Human Vader
Power Duel! Luke loses.

While I agree with you I'm sure someone is gonna come in here and claim otherwise. Like that moron Plauges.

Arbiter
Do you hate Luke?

Human Vader
No, I hate Luke fanboys though, if that counts.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Arbiter
Do you hate Luke?

In a way...it's just that I got sick of seeing all these everyone vs Revan threads.

Movie Luke is cool, but EU Luke sucks.

Arbiter
Luke gets defeated by Revan and Malak.

darthrevan89
I am seriously dying for, Plauges to post on this thread...

Arbiter
Why? He'll say some bull$hit about how Luke will win or something?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Arbiter
Why? He'll say some bull$hit about how Luke will win or something?

Yea than I can make him look like an idiot...

Darth_Glentract
Luke pwns them!!11!!!111!!1!111

JK. Luke kills Malak and then is killed by Revan.

darthrevan89
And I did think this would be a good thread seeing as everyone makes Luke out to be undefeatible and some Force God...

Darth_Janus

Darth Somebody
New Jedi Order Luke loses. And by the way, Revan fanboyism is JUST as bad.

Darth_Janus
ALL fanboyism is bad. But Revan fanboyism takes the most heat around here...though thankfully that is dying down.

Admiral Akbar
Plo Koon fanboyism, is also dying here. But i will never give up on him.

Admiral Akbar
sad

Darth_Glentract
Ganner Rhysode fanboyism never really got to anyone except for me here. sad

Darth_Janus
Fanboyism is horrible. Being a fan of someone is fine. Difference?

Fanboy: zOMG! cideus rulez all lol!!!@@@!
Fan: Well, I prefer Sidious, but I'll try to be impartial for the rational debate.

Fanboy: dud, annykin killz all hes da chosen wun lol !!!!@@!
Fan: I like Anakin, but just because he's the Chosen One according to either plot or Lucas doesn't mean he's god.

Fanboy: kitfisto rulez all he killt like fifty dark jedi in five secounds he totly rulez lol !#!!@#!@!@!
Fan: I like Kit Fisto and he's capable, but he is no great master as depicated in ROTS.

Darth Mantis
lol

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Fanboyism is horrible. Being a fan of someone is fine. Difference?

Fanboy: zOMG! cideus rulez all lol!!!@@@!
Fan: Well, I prefer Sidious, but I'll try to be impartial for the rational debate.

Fanboy: dud, annykin killz all hes da chosen wun lol !!!!@@!
Fan: I like Anakin, but just because he's the Chosen One according to either plot or Lucas doesn't mean he's god.

Fanboy: kitfisto rulez all he killt like fifty dark jedi in five secounds he totly rulez lol !#!!@#!@!@!
Fan: I like Kit Fisto and he's capable, but he is no great master as depicated in ROTS.

very good differences.

Darth_Janus
And it's TRUE, no less.

Dr. Obliterator
this forum is gonna die soon cuz of lack of characters

kamikz
Luke could beat both of them in a 1 on 1 duel but I doub he could beat both. Mabey if he did a force trick ala Dooku and pushed Malak away and buerid him under something. But no I don't think so, I'll give it to the sith for now.

darthrevan89
How is this thread a product of fanboyisim? I am a fan of, Revan not a fanboy. I figured it would be a good thread due to the amount of people claiming NJO Luke is invincible...

Arbiter
No one is invincible. Both Revan and Malak are powerful Siths. Luke can beat them 1 on 1 each but 1 on 2, Luke just wouldn't win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.