Wonder Woman vs. the Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Featureless environment. Normal power levels. Discuss.

Me so sleepy....

kgkg
Human Torch can't win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Human Torch can't win.

He can't? Why?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He can't? Why?
Well ok 1,2/10

Happy

Cosmic Cube
Well ok 1,2/10

Happy

Yeah.

Nataku8188
FLAME ON!

Is it just me or is that the most homoerotic battle cry ever?

Draco69
It truely is.

kgkg
Thor, Hulk, Gladiator etc have defeated FF easily in the past.

WW should be able to take Fire boy

Dr. Obliterator
Johnny would actually be seduced by WW

Cosmic Cube
Thor, Hulk, Gladiator etc have defeated FF easily in the past.

WW should be able to take Fire boy

There is a difference. How does WW deal with heat, Draco?

kgkg
i love this pic

kgkg
fireboy not to good sad

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
There is a difference. How does WW deal with heat, Draco?

Just fine. Actually (it's VERY unknown) but Diana was granted "sisterhood with fire" which grants her not only the ability to channel Hestia's Fire into her lasso but also protections.

Also she took Superman's heat vision at point-blank range and at full-power....in the face.

She just got some minor burns.

Cosmic Cube
Johnny can make himself as hot as a supernova. Do you think she could handle it?

Draco69
Yes. She recently fought a amped-Superman at the Sun. She wasn't fazed at all.

The heat wasn't bothering her. Superman threatening to choke her to death on the other hand...

I'll post some pics.

And also Superman's heat vision is said to be many times hotter than the sun's highest temperatures.

Draco69
It's a funny pic actually. Wonder Woman plugged her thumbs into Superman's eyes to prevent the heat vision from escaping.

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job29bn.jpg

Cosmic Cube
I don't think Supes vision is quite as hot as a Supernova. A normal star is about 9,000,000 degrees. Supernovas are millions of times hotter.

Draco69
That may be true. However it DOES show that Diana has incredible resistance to heat.

It's not like the flamer will get a chance to reach those tempertures anyhow. Not with Di's bracelets protecting her.

Diana has never encountered the tempertures you mentioned. Thus I can't say what will happen. However if Hestia's protections hold true...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
That may be true. However it DOES show that Diana has incredible resistance to heat.

It's not like the flamer will get a chance to reach those tempertures anyhow. Not with Di's bracelets protecting her.

Diana has never encountered the tempertures you mentioned. Thus I can't say what will happen. However if Hestia's protections hold true...

Pretty much.

I'm going with WW, but I can't say that it's a land slide, either.

Draco69
'Kay.

Oh and here CC. Hope you like this pic. I know you will. Diana's tiara<Thor's hammer.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6628/job146fc3ed.jpg

Cosmic Cube
'Kay.

Oh and here CC. Hope you like this pic. I know you will. Diana's tiara<Thor's hammer.

I've seen it. But, some people don't know when to quit, or how to accept simple facts.

Crossovers are the be-all and end-all.

grey fox
.....wait a second did she just slit supes throat with her FRICKKEN TIARA..... Bullshit writing at it's best people

CorderaMitchell
lol

Draco69
Originally posted by grey fox
.....wait a second did she just slit supes throat with her FRICKKEN TIARA..... Bullshit writing at it's best people

A MAGIC tiara. Forged by the Greek Pantheon. Of course it slit his throat. Anything magic goes straight through his field. If Wonder Woman wasn't holding back, Superman would have been decapitated.

black robb
i love this pic Originally posted by kgkg
fireboy not to good sad man he sure gets served a lot

Pointinel
wonder woman will win.

she got superspeed, strength, durability and years of fighting... plus the torch is an arrogant little brat.

GalacticStorm
Tha doesnt look like minor burns to me and the fact she says she feels her bones burn agrees with me. The heat vision was tightly focused so it didnt cover much area however where it did hit badly messed up her face. She was lucky that beam wasnt projected in a wider beam. She would have got frazzled. I do actually believe Johnny would lose due to WW speed, strength and durability however if Johhny went Nova and directed it at her, then she would be fatally wounded and out of the fight. However WW wins more times out of ten IMO.

guy222
diana

Spire
WW.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by guy222
diana

gogogadgetgo
human torch

D_Dude1210
WW punches his head off before he can yell "Flame On!".

Placidity

Also she took Superman's heat vision at point-blank range and at full-power....in the face.

She just got some minor burns.

It's a funny pic actually. Wonder Woman plugged her thumbs into Superman's eyes to prevent the heat vision from escaping.

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=job29bn.jpg

If it's that scan you're talking about, then I wouldn't just call it "minor burns". She said her bones were burning and you can see the flesh on her cheek was cooked in the next panel. Mmmm.

Anyway, yea, WW punches Flame boys head off.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Tha doesnt look like minor burns to me and the fact she says she feels her bones burn agrees with me. The heat vision was tightly focused so it didnt cover much area however where it did hit badly messed up her face. She was lucky that beam wasnt projected in a wider beam. She would have got frazzled. I do actually believe Johnny would lose due to WW speed, strength and durability however if Johhny went Nova and directed it at her, then she would be fatally wounded and out of the fight. However WW wins more times out of ten IMO.
Superman's heat vision it much hotter then the sun. That was stated.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman's heat vision it much hotter then the sun. That was stated.

supernova many times hotter than sun as well

human torch wins via barbecued wonder woman

laughing

psycho gundam
wonder woman.

at the end of the day, wonder woman can beat him with one punch, and she's a faster flier than he is.

not sure what nova intensity flam would do to her though, if he chose to go that route.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman's heat vision it much hotter then the sun. That was stated. not all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.