batman vs war machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
both get one day prep who wins?

Cosmic Cube
War Machine, because he's a virtual war machine.

Dr. Obliterator
I wholeheartedly agree with Cosmic Cube. Batman cant do anything to War mAchine

spiderboy5
but batman has way better fighting skills and he is also smarter than war machine, which givs him an edge. if anybody disagrees please feel free to reply.

Dr. Obliterator
War Machine has too many weapons. Batman wont be able to take em in

Draco69
A day of prep. Batman borrows some Kryptonian/Thangarian/Amazonian technology and builds a weapon to kill the poor guy.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
A day of prep. Batman borrows some Kryptonian/Thangarian/Amazonian technology and builds a weapon to kill the poor guy.

War Machine has got connections with Tony Stark, number one inventor in just about all of comic-dom. That's Deviant/Celestial/Inhuman/Shiar/Titanian tech. He could use prep just as effeciently as Bats.

"Yo Tony! Let me borrow your Thorbuster armor!"

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
War Machine has got connections with Tony Stark, number one inventor in just about all of comic-dom. That's Deviant/Celestial/Inhuman/Shiar/Titanian tech. He could use prep just as effeciently as Bats.

"Yo Tony! Let me borrow your Thorbuster armor!"

That's true. However Batman STILL has access to better resources. Guy has his fingers in damn near anything in the DC Universe. Also with the OMAC Project at his disposal he can steal anything from Tony OR War Machine.

Not to mention magic.

Cosmic Cube
Same with Stark. He's got tech from just about every alien/uber race in the universe. Bats has access to resources better than Celestial tech? How so?

What's OMAC?

Thorbuster Armor wasn't magical. It had near limitless energy absorbing/transmission capacity, and an totally impregnable force field.. Batman uses magic?

spiderboy5
omac is no longer in batman's control. so bats cant use the omac project

Lord-of-Dreams
umm... Thorbuster ran on magic...

with prep Bats could win. Without...

jacobo0o
batman wins this without prep hes freakin batman for godsake

Dr. Obliterator
and this is war machine for Lord's sake

spiderboy5
but war machine is not as strong as ironman though..........

armandovalles
War Machine just has too many powerful weapons for batman to deal with, especially his repulsor blasts, one of them and Batman's history.

Wynndar
yea thats a good point, Batman wouldnt really hold up against any kind of War Machine offense. But with a day of prep i think he could come up with something to make it a good fight. Has Batman fought anyone very similar to War Machine?

xmarksthespot
I'm constantly hearing "Give Batman a day." in every single non prep Batman vs thread. It's a moot point though as these are non-prep fights. Some are reasonable, while others are just silly e.g. a day of prep will do nothing in a fight against Iceman. So what can Batman come up with in a day, pray tell?

I always hear of his scientific prowess but when I ask of it I receive very little info. Some seem to think that he has Forge's mutant ability to innovate and additionally has more scientific knowledge than an amalgam of all of the following:

Reed Richards in physics and electrical engineering (among other fields)
Doctor Doom in robotics and mechatronics (among other fields)
Beast in biochemistry, engineering and genetics
Dr Curt Conners in gene therapy and biochemistry (and herpetology)
Doc Ock in nuclear physics
High Evolutionary in biology and genetics
Prof. Xavier in psychology, genetics and biophysics
Magneto in genetic manipulation and engineering
Sinister in genetics and medicine
Henry Pym in biochemistry, physics and engineering
Ultimate Sue Storm in human anatomy, physiology and pharmacology

The King of All
batman would just make an emp bomb and take war machine out

EsteemedLeader
whats war machine gonna do? fire missiles? batman can use his amazing knowlege of mechanics and engineering and shut down his suit. then beat him like i would beat a retarded crippled baby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.