Phoenix Force w/ IG and THOTU vs Everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, say the Phoenix Force ate the IG and went insane, and then got the THOTU. Now this is the battle:

The Phoenix Force w/ the IG and THOTU

VS

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER EVER IN MARVEL AND DC

The 2 Universes gets 6 months of prep.

Can the 2 Universes stop the Rampaging Phoenix?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
Okay, say the Phoenix Force ate the IG and went insane, and then got the THOTU. Now this is the battle:

The Phoenix Force w/ the IG and THOTU

VS

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER EVER IN MARVEL AND DC

The 2 Universes gets 6 months of prep.

Can the 2 Universes stop the Rampaging Phoenix?

Are TOAA and The Presence allowed to intervene?

armandovalles
yea.

Cosmic Cube
yea.
WTF, then the result is obvious. This was all or nothing at all.

armandovalles
fine, before i go, the TOAA, LT, and Presence are not allowed to intervene

Cosmic Cube
fine, before i go, the TOAA, LT, and Presence are not allowed to intervene

Then everyone is screwed. (obviously) Without either of these enhancing it, the Phoenix is greater than the sum of all superheroes and most abstracts.

kevdude
well Lucifer and Michael given 6 months prep time would most defiantly be able to stop it by themselves. Michael has Gods power in him and Lucifer has some of Gods smarts so they both together could win. Imperiex Prime and The Source might be able to win by themselves also. big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kevdude
well Lucifer and Michael given 6 months prep time would most defiantly be able to stop it by themselves. Michael has Gods power in him and Lucifer has some of Gods smarts so they both together could win. Imperiex Prime and The Source might be able to win by themselves also. big grin

I have BIG doubts about Imperiex doing it. I'm almost 100% positive that he couldn't. I don't know much about the Source, but the Phoenix is the embodiment of all life, born and unborn, in the multiverse. It's power is infinite.

If this fight is all non-abstracts, it's a done deal.

newjak86
What about the great beast isn't equal in power to the presence?

kevdude
The Source is The Creators manifested power in the DCU keeping it alive (Gods Will), in a cross over Phoenix Force was seen GOING INTO The Source. that should mean The Source has power over Phoenix Force. and about Imperiex Prime, he is 1 of the most powerful beings ever, Darksied tried to remove him from The Source with his Omega Beams and he couldn't because he was not a part of it, Imperiex Prime destroyed the last universe. so both of them together might be able to do it. Imperiex Prime killed Kismet who is suppose to be the Eternity for DC i believe. I never said they would win though, it would be a hard fight.

Cosmic Cube
The Source is The Creators manifested power in the DCU keeping it alive (Gods Will), in a cross over Phoenix Force was seen GOING INTO The Source. that should mean The Source has power over Phoenix Force. and about Imperiex Prime, he is 1 of the most powerful beings ever, Darksied tried to remove him from The Source with his Omega Beams and he couldn't because he was not a part of it, Imperiex Prime destroyed the last universe. so both of them together might be able to do it. Imperiex Prime killed Kismet who is suppose to be the Eternity for DC i believe. I never said they would win though, it would be a hard fight.

Crossovers are confusing, and they don't always show things the way they should be. The Phoenix Force exists beyond the multiverse, like order and chaos. It's similar to the Source.

Actually, Kismet gave her power to Superman, and he destroyed Imperiex. Kismet isn't quite the same as Eternity. Eternity is the embodiment of the universe. I don't see Imperiex posing a big problem.

supremthor
The great evil best = TOAA
the great evile beast is TOAA shadow so the Phoenix is ****ed no matter how u look at it to make this fight good u have to take out these characters cuss the would eat the Phoenix.
meacheal & lucifer morning star
spectre with permission
and a whol lota other characters.
just think about about it the Phoenix herself is above these weapons so wats the point of having them when u can do more damage without them.

kevdude
The Source is also beyond the multiverse, it is behind the Source Wall. what they was saying in that crossover was that Phoenix Force is a abstract of The Source/TOAA.

Kismet united with Superman, Superman himself did not destroy Imperiex, it took almost everyone in DC to stop him. in the end he was not destroyed and could still return someday (Infinite Crisis?? who knows).

Cosmic Cube
The Source is also beyond the multiverse, it is behind the Source Wall. what they was saying in that crossover was that Phoenix Force is a abstract of The Source/TOAA.

Kismet united with Superman, Superman himself did not destroy Imperiex, it took almost everyone in DC to stop him. in the end he was not destroyed and could still return someday (Infinite Crisis?? who knows).

The Source Wall is in the multiverse. The Source is NOT = TOAA.

Imperiex was destroyed. Superman cracked open the armor, and Imperiex's energy was released.

Originally posted by supremthor
The great evil best = TOAA
the great evile beast is TOAA shadow so the Phoenix is ****ed no matter how u look at it to make this fight good u have to take out these characters cuss the would eat the Phoenix.
meacheal & lucifer morning star
spectre with permission
and a whol lota other characters.
just think about about it the Phoenix herself is above these weapons so wats the point of having them when u can do more damage without them.

What comics do the GEB appear in? Are you sure that he's equal to the Presence?

Paola
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.