Exar Kun vs. Mace and Depa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
mace windu and his padawan learner, depa billaba, vs. the almighty Exar Kun

Darth_Janus
Good thread. However, I would think a fully fledged Sith Exar Kun could be more than a match for these two.

If you see anyone in here who says Kun couldn't take Mace and Depa and that same person says Mace can't pwn Sidious, please shoot them.

Dr. Obliterator
gotcha. two of the galaxy's most powerful Vaapad users vs. Exar

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Good thread. However, I would think a fully fledged Sith Exar Kun could be more than a match for these two.

If you see anyone in here who says Kun couldn't take Mace and Depa and that same person says Mace can't pwn Sidious, please shoot them.

I agree, Exar would win with a very small victory. I mean mace and depa would be a pain in the ass to fight against. Two people who's moves are unpredictable, because of thier style. Exar would be bruising for sure. But he is just to great of a sith lord to die. He wins this fight.

Darth_Glentract
Exar has it by a little...maybe.

JediMusician
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

*shoots self*

Being able to defeat person A, who can defeat person B, doesn't mean I can defeat person B also.
Example: Darth Maul. Beaten by a mere padawan, who at the time is not even close to the best duelist in the order. Many jedi who could thrash Episode I Obi-Wan would have lost to Maul in his place. This is because a more experienced jedi would not have had the additional motivation he received from Jinn's death, they would remain unattached.

If Depa doesn't fall to the dark side halfway through the fight, Mace and Depa win. And Sidious still defeats Mace.

*prepares for onslaught of pixelating preportions*

Kam Solusar
no i agree, with your example but this is exar kun. he would kill mace and turn to depa and then it would be interesting, He would be tiring whereas ahe would just be getting started. exar would probably still win but only just

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.