Did you Catch...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Staphon
Did you catch it in the epesode with Perry White (Perry) when the Chief of Police tells Perry not to call her cheif.

I got it right away, cause Perry white always has to tell Olsen not to call him cheif.

Also, did it make you giddy when you found out that Chloe lost her virginity to Jimmy Olsen?

Staphon
Well...has anyone else caught anything like that in the seiries?

nate100
chloe losing her viginity made you giddy?

giddy happy or giddy ill?

but to answer your question, i like it when the kids talk about getting older and getting jobs and clark says

"i don't care as long as i dont have to wear a suit and fly all the time"

i think it's in the first season.

Staphon
Lol, thats a good one nate.

(Giddy as in Happy to hear reference to JIMMY OLSEN, i could care less if he is having *** with Chloe or not.)

What about Clark Being a little fascinated with a breast plate of Alexander the great (The one with the snake S)

nate100
oh yeah! isn't that the one when he says

"i couldn't imagine riding into battle with that on my chest"

i really like it when they throw in those kind of 'in-jokes' it makes the show even more enjoyable than it is already.

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, like when when Lois said something like "Give me a nerd with glasses any day of the week" laughing out loud

Staphon
Or when Lana asks

"So, what are you, man or Superman?" When he was reading the book in the talon.

nate100
i caught another one last nite.

e4 are re-playing the 4th season and the first episode was on .

kal-el was flying towards Lex's plane and the pilots saw him coming on the radar.

pilot 1: "what is that"

pilot 2: "is it a bird"

pilot 1: "is it a plane"

then cut to kal-el flying straight towards the jet.

sheer class. it makes my fan boy heart flutter just thinking about it now!

ilvorlandobloom
oh that part was funny... laughing out loud

Staphon
Lol, when i was watching that, i got all giddy and i was all, "NAH AH NIGGA, IT SOOOPAMAN!" and i was grinning like crazy.

nate100
I got another one.

Early episode of season 4. Clark is now playing football and after the Mr.Mxyplx (or however you spell it) episode.

he's talking to his dad about the game and says something like

"When i put on that uniform i feel like i have a purpose"

quite cool epspecially considering his dad is always saying your here for more than just playing football.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.