Yoda vs. Sidious (REMATCH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
Alright guys a straight duel with no funny stuff.....

Admiral Akbar
This topic has been discussed in many threads yoda would win this time, unless it was in the same location, but ya never know he might have adjusted to that place and could use it to his advantage.

MAKASHIMAN
I am sorry if it's been done before but I searched for it and couldn't find anything on this topic. Yoda.

Darth Somebody
M'kay. This is from the OFFICIAL Star Wars site.

"Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chambers, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two entered into a spectacular duel -- a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force's light and dark sides. The Emperor proved too powerful to defeat. Though Yoda held his own for much of the duel, in the end, the Sith bested him. He realized that directly confronting the Sith would be doomed to failure. Defeated, Yoda slinked away into the shadows of the Senate chamber's cavernous depths, leaping into a waiting getaway speeder piloted by Bail Organa."

MAKASHIMAN
I know, I read that too. So what. Cheating is the only way Sids won that duel and it wasn't much of a victory either, he was left holding on for dear life. If they fought somewhere like the office where Sids fought Mace I feel that Yoda would win.

Darth Somebody
I was looking at the quote: "The Emperor was too powerful to defeat." I bet Janus and Nai will probably tell me it's a disambigious quote and the site can't be used.

MAKASHIMAN
No Janus and Nai aren't fanboys. Lot's of people now, think Yoda sucks somethin awful just cause he lost to Sids and that Mace is more powerfull than yoda but.....they don't realize that Mace was Sids bait to get Anakin to turn to the DS.

Darth Somebody
Nope. They are FAR from fanboys, I know that. But they both hate Sidious.

MAKASHIMAN
I hate Sids too....but he beat my favorite character. So what? I won't like Yoda any less now.

Darth Somebody
Quite so. I'm not trying to get people to dislike Yoda. I like Yoda. He's badass. But more people have a problem with Sidious. And he is powerful. Very much so. And now I have proof.

Darth_Janus

Darth Somebody
True. So then I guess all proof, mine, yours, and everyone elses can and should be considered void?

And I wasn't ever much of an X-Files fan.

Darth Somebody
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yoda/

Darth_Janus
Fine, let's play by your rules...

"With Anakin Skywalker's help, Sidious was able to defeat Mace, though he was severely scarred by the reflected power of his dark side lightning"
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthsidious/index.html
Same site... Sidious had -Anakin's help- to defeat Mace.

Darth_Janus
"The Jedi Master Yoda confronted Dooku. The two engaged in a titanic struggle of Force powers, neither besting the other. It came down to a contest of lightsabers. In a blurring tangle of speed and light, the two masters of the Force dueled. Unable to find an advantage, Dooku distracted Yoda by endangering Kenobi and Skywalker with a toppling crane. As Yoda used the Force to save his fellow Jedi, Dooku fled. "

According to this, Sidious pretty much defeated Mace through Anakin's help, and Dooku was unable to find the upper hand in fighting with Yoda...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/countdooku/index.html

Darth Somebody
1. I said there was always a theory that Sidious faked against Mace. I didn't say it was 100 percent correct. But nice try.

2. Dooku never owned Yoda. Only you said that they were equal.

Darth_Janus
"A child born of prophecy, possibly conceived by the will of the Force itself, Anakin Skywalker has left an indelible mark on the history of the galaxy, leading it through periods of lightness and dark. "

This here says Anakin -possibly- could have been conceived of the Force. If this site is 100% true, than Anakin's origins are stilla mystery.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
I was looking at the quote: "The Emperor was too powerful to defeat." I bet Janus and Nai will probably tell me it's a disambigious quote and the site can't be used.

And they would be right, really.

Darth_Janus
"Anakin followed Asajj through hyperspace to the ancient Sith temples of Yavin 4. Anakin continued his pursuit on foot, aided by clone troopers. Using the Force, Asajj whittled away the clone trooper guards, and then began a stunning lightsaber duel with Anakin. So skilled was she, Asajj even proved to be a challenge to the fabled Chosen One of Jedi legend. To defeat her, Anakin needed the edge granted by giving into anger. In a furious counter-attack, young Skywalker repulsed Ventress, who nevertheless survived. "

Apparently Assajj was better than Anakin or at least equal to, and he required flirtation with the dark side to beat her in this case.

Darth_Janus
"Asajj has perfected a lightsaber combat form that uses paired blades to strike and parry. She carried twin weapons given to her by Count Dooku, and each bears a similar archaic curved handle design favored by the former Jedi Master. Ventress' lightsaber handles are especially modified so that they can connect into a joined, S-shaped handle, becoming a double-bladed lightsaber. "

Well, according to this, Assajj has perfected duel wielding. So she can beat Exar Kun, Darth Maul, and anyone else with two blades. ... Right?

Admiral Akbar
Oh BTW Sweet new sig Janus! thumb up

Darth_Janus
Thanks... I finally got around to playing with ImageREady

Admiral Akbar
I wanna make my own sig also, but im to damn lazy.

Darth_Janus
I actually like the sig I made for you better than most of the others I've made.

Human Vader
You wanna make me one Janus?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I actually like the sig I made for you better than most of the others I've made.

really? eek!

Admiral Akbar
zOMg!! DOnt get RId of you Jeedai Snipah its so uber cxool!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Well, I could revampe the jeedai snipah, or somethin' else. What cha want?

Human Vader
I'll PM it to you, so the mighty mods don't have their periods on me.

Darth_Janus
lmao... sure thing.

Darth Windu
Everything's so off topic all of a sudden. . .

Darth_Janus
It happens... here ya go...

Darth_Janus
First use of the Clone stamp.

Darth_Janus
Actually, hold the phone... let me add that text line.. "The balance has shifted..."

Darth_Janus
Here

Darth Windu
MINE!! Danke.

Human Vader
DOUBLEYOU TEE EF WHERES MINE.

darthrevan89
Hey Windu I made one for you as well...

darthrevan89
Here is the pic I used...(I made it myself)

Darth_Janus
Nice... Vader, yours is on my other thread. I forgot all about this thread.

Count Dooku
They finally followed through with my Username change big grin hehehe!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Count Dooku
They finally followed through with my Username change big grin hehehe!

How do you get a username change anyway?

Darth_Janus
Ask I mod, I think.

Darth Sparhawk
I think Sidious... Yoda has the skill, but doesn't have the balls to do the job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.