Batman DVD Anthology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirectorFitz
Batman DVD Giftset Coming October 18
Source: The Hollywood Reporter July 26, 2005

The Hollywood Reporter says that Warner Home Video will release a series of two-disc special editions of the four original "Batman" movies from the late 1980s and '90s.

Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin will be released October 18. They will be available individually and as a gift set, "Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997."

Each special-edition DVD features a new digital transfer of the movie. Bonus features include director commentaries by Joel Schumacher and Tim Burton, cast and crew interviews, several new documentaries, "making of" featurettes and nine music videos from Prince, Seal and the Smashing Pumpkins.

Courtesy of:
www.superherohype.com

DirectorFitz
All of that along with the release of Batman Begins on October 18th....man, that's gonna be a big Bat-day!

Harvey Dent
Check out this link.

Warner Home Video will release Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997 on DVD. The set will feature all four films in the '90s Batman series, and present each with new sound, remastered picture and other previously unreleased bonus materials. The set will be offered for the MSRP of 79.92, but each title will also be available individually for the price of 26.99.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/638/638136p1.html

What do you think? Quite frankly I think Warner Brothers should forget they even made Batman Forever and Batman and Robin and just focus on the first two.

So I probably wouldn't buy this set at all.

Joker1237
I may "BUY" Batman and Robin, just to see what Joel was smoking when he made that sorry excuss of a movie.

Joker1237
This is a laugh BIGGER BRIGHTER< BOLDER Lol

And Batman & Robin features these bonus materials:

Commentary by Schumacher

Additional scene "Alfred's Lost Love"

Shadows of the Bat: The Cinematic Saga of the Dark Knight, part 6: "Batman Unbound"

Beyond Batman documentary gallery, which features "Bigger, Bolder, Brighter: The Production Design of Batman & Robin," "Maximum Overdrive: The Vehicles of Batman & Robin," "Dressed to Thrill: The Costumes of Batman & Robin," Frozen Freaks and Femme Fatales: The Makeup of Batman & Robin," and "Freeze Frame: The Visual Effects of Batman & Robin"

Four music videos, including "The End is the Beginning is the End" by Smashing Pumpkins, "Foolish Games" by Jewel, "Gotham City" by R. Kelly, and "Look Into My Eyes" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

The Heroes and The Villains profile galleries

New digital transfer with both Dolby 5.1 and DTS surround

Theatrical trailer

WindDancer
I like it! Finally we get to hear what was Schumacher thinking while making the pictures. Love the box set!

Cinemaddiction
Nice set, but only the 1st two interest me.

Morpheus
raver Batman,Batman Returns.
the hell with the others raver

Mandorallen
i agree with the above 2 posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.