The cirle is complete are you satisfied?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Solo
Summing up 28 years of Star Wars, every episode, every light saber duel, every character, every storyline, etc, etc can you honestly say your satisfied with the way star wars ended in ROTS as the last Movie ever to be made? Does your enjoyment of the 6 movies out weigh the plotholes, wooden acting, crappy editing/Casting, I for one can say yes it was a great experience and memoriable one at that. Just curious of your thoughts...sorry if this has already been discussed recently.

And Now The Banana Will Dance.... Happy Dance

~Sir Mist~
Scroll down about 5 threads til you hit this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t341373.html

Sith Solo
I see thanks

Nactous
I feel half and half about the subject.

Padawan
Yes, I suppose the circle is complete, however, I don't want it to end.

Nactous
Yeah, but in the end, Star Wars is forever.

Tulak Hord
Damn....if only I were alive when Lucas made Episode IV...If I added a contribution...heheheh.....I'd get some of his cash. *erhm* But Star Wars isn't about the money, it's about the excitment.

darthmonkey9206

((The_Anomaly))
indeed, it is complete, it has ended, no matter how much we dont want it to end. sad really.

to think there will be no more Star Wars, the story has been told...

but told well it was.

Nactous
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
indeed, it is complete, it has ended, no matter how much we dont want it to end. sad really.

to think there will be no more Star Wars, the story has been told...

but told well it was.

Damn Tulak! He's back.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Nactous
Damn Tulak! He's back.

We don't need comments like that, Nactous. Don't be a hypocrite.

Didnt your mum ever tell you "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all."

Nactous
Hmm.., got me I see Rex.

Sith Master X
It sucks that we have no more movies to look forward too, and I hate the fact that it's over with. Sadly, I also feel that it's appropriate to end it here. The story is balanced out perfectly the way it is.

Delta 62
I'm completely satisfied now. For a week or two after release, I was pretty bummed out. But it's more worthwhile to be glad it's complete, then to be sad that it's over.

Sith Solo
Agreed

Canadadude
Don't forget SuperShadow is going to direct the next three. There is something to look forward to. (kidding) wink

((The_Anomaly))
Damn Tulak! He's back.

hey hows it going! nice to see you came out of ur EU safety zone.

anyways, yes Supershadow, he's the next Lucas for sure...

i bet his movies will be 100x better then the OT....

The Biker Scout
No.

Paola
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Scroll down about 5 threads til you hit this one:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.