Lord Raiden Vs The Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRebel
Lord Raiden(Elder god) from mortal kombat Vs The Silver Surfer
Who wins smile
They fight is in earth realm
The elder Gods feat include such things like creating "existance"
Also raiden almost destroyed a realm which.. are like dimensions each realm has planets, sun, moon, space, time, different laws of physics, scores of inhabitants, thus destroying a realm could be considered like destroying a universe

Raiden is a God with devine powers, I personally doubt SS can even scratch him.
Anyway correct me if im wrong, but did not the Kree or Skrull take away SS powers?? I mean didnt they make him mortal with a "device"??????

Also the elder gods once merely said "From this day forth kung lao shall not age", and kung loa never aged, this is what is meant by true power, and since the fight is in earth realm - thus MK verse all the EG have to say is "from this day forth SS is a human his powers are forever gone"
So do you think the Elder gods can win

TheRebel
C'mon guys who wins

jinzin
silver surfer....I don't think lord raiden has the power and speed to keep pace...although he can definitely outfight and has the strength to go toe to toe.

Cosmic Cube
If Raiden is really all that TheRebel says he is, I don't see why he would lose.

He never seemed that powerful in the games.

lifeisaglich
Raiden becoming smoke god made him even stronger....anyways raiden is a god who actually has to protect the barrier between dimensions. The thunder raiden the longer he stays in our realm the stronger he becames kind of like superman (the more sun light superman absorbs the stronger he becomes) so I have to say raiden is going to come out top of this fight. Not to mension his martial is very kick ass

TheRebel
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
If Raiden is really all that TheRebel says he is, I don't see why he would lose.

He never seemed that powerful in the games.
I'm not talking about the "standard" God Raiden, Im talking about the Elder God Raiden...Elder Gods created "existance" in the MK verse...check MK deception for an update...also seee my sig cool

K3VIL
Actually Raiden best showing was in Mortal Kombat Conquest.
In the last episode, he battled Shao Kahn in a place between the dimension of Earth and Outworld realms.
The fight began with them kinda like introducing who they are in all their might, then they proceeded into fighting with their skills, weapons and powers.Very good fight indeed.Raiden with his two hand hammer reminded me of Thor.

Juntai
Surfer cannot beat a creator of existance.

Timslar
"From this day forth the Silver Surfer will....be dead"

Well, I dunno. Just surprised no one said that yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.