Mean sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin Pop
We got in a fight about witch band rocks harder and after I proved it she trashed my room.disgust roll eyes (sarcastic) just thought you'd like to tell what your younger siblings did to you too.

Clovie
my younger sis? nothing much. we're on good terms happy

Puddin Pop
Your luck mine hates me....at times.

Clovie
omg...you're younger than my younger sis laughing out loud

that would make your younger sis like 7-10 year old... sorry very much then. it must be really horrible sad

Darth Nauj
intresting. well my brother and I dont get into fights anymore. hes in highschool and well yeah. but I remember when we were younger we got into so much fights it was super fun.

Whittdawg92
my sister could whoop my ass any time she wanted till I was about 8 years old and I learned how to fight, but she doesn't like to lose so we only fight verbally now

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Clovie
omg...you're younger than my younger sis laughing out loud

that would make your younger sis like 7-10 year old... sorry very much then. it must be really horrible sad Yeah but when shes not mad at me she call me mommy or mama because I am more of a mother to her that her birth mother ((my foster mom)). sad

BENITO
I feel like I'm in trouble cause I'm the youngest!!!

Puddin Pop
Sooooooooooooo? they get away with more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.