!i!i!i Fantasy creature/people community !i!i!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
Anyone is welcome to join as long as the sign up Here

Due to the War on earth between humans and alike, all humans have been completely wiped out, so the earth seemingly unused and barren has been taken over by the Fantasy Creatures/People and we are going to try and make the earth better by not making the mistakes that humans made.
Over time this was easier said then done and they end up create a remake of earth with simple divides between creatures/people with self proclaimed power,species, and who you hang round with can effect how you are seen within the community

Which is were we join the game, with earth trying to get back up on its feet

any speech non coincided with the story can be put in () brackets big grin

Any problems just ask

Kianna made her way silently through the partly destroyed town, " its pretty easy to see the humans were here " she said aloud *small thud*
Hearing a thud she bounded up one of the destroyed buildings her padded feet not making a sound while she hid in the shadows watching where only her eyes could be seen glistening light blue, while the blood red sky provided little light ......

Puddin Pop
Jimena sighed this wasn't exactly 'luxury' or anything she was used to. She walked on and seen a person running in a destroyed building. Jimena walked closer....yes it was a girl running up it she sighed and decided to wait for the girl to come to her instead of the other way around...and she didn't want to disturb anything. (oh and Jimena is pronounced Him-ee-na)

GGgrievous725
Draco walked out of the water and stared at the scattered bodies the land was covered in blood he sighed and walked towards a nearby town to see if there were any survivors

Puddin Pop
Jimena checked her perfect french manicure and started looking under rubble. Jimena smiles when she see a man in the distance.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakats is seen standing amongs thirty three dead bodies... "Huh, my lucky number,'' He shakes his sword of blood and cleans it with a silk cloth. He sheathes it and walks on till he comes upon another small town, people bustling about in their strange ways. He walks past a half snake/human hybrid, and strangely, this doesn't phase him in the least, for he himself is half fox. He continues to walk until three half pigs walk from an alley. "We've been looking for you Tadakatsu..." The first pig squealed. "Yea! The boss doesn't care for the job you pulled over on his brother.

Tadakatsu had cooked that pig. That was the first memory that surfaced, of cooked pork, gnawing on his flesh, cooking him alive.

"Well then, tell him i'm sorry." But the pigs had already charged. Tadakatsu pulled out his katana and knocked the first pigs crude mace from its course directed at his head. He kicked the other in the face, breaking its nose and causing his skull to fracture inward. The last pig saw what happened and ran. Tadakatsu finished off the mace wielding pig with a quick slice to remove his head. He cleaned his blade once more and walked on...

Zatch
Salis wondered into an abandon house looking for anything he could use. "there is nothing I can use" He mutered under his breath." It was clear that a once human race lived here and failed. "It is up to us the creatures who live here now to make it better but in the end we will fail to. I can feel it in my bones."

GGgrievous725
Eventually Draco reached the town it was drenched in blood women children lying there across the street " Foolish humans " Draco said to himself

Zatch
salis wandered out of the house and into the streets. He looked for soemthing he could eat but it was clear to him that he would have to hunt it else where.

2Tidus!
The half Eagle hafl Vampire creature was standing on top of the tallest building, the church. It seemed it was the only thing not destroyed. He knew humans were rash, coldhearted... However they had respect for their religions. Ketchum smirked, showing one of his fangs as his Eagle's eyes sawother beings walking throu the town.

Puddin Pop
Jimena sighs shaking her head and looks for any other veelas...witch was 1 in a million chance. She walked down the street sadly there wasn't veelas around.

shadow12
alex wanders down the destroyed streets check any buildings he finds for supplies and shelter. after an hour or so later he comes acrossed a small building and walks in side

Zatch
Salis is an excelent runner so he speeded out of the town looking for food because his stomach was giving him greif.

Puddin Pop
Jimena pulls out bread making things around her smell good. She took a peice off sitting on a large rock. She pulled a container of melted butter, dunking bread in.

Zatch
Salis stopped just as fast as he started. "I smell food" He said. Salis started in the way of the smell.

Puddin Pop
Jimena loved the taste i was fresh and warm.

Zatch
He kept running till he entered this city. "It is getting stronger" he said to himself.

shadow12
Alex walked around the building picking up certain items like metal fragments. walks into a rather large room and looks around, saw a medium-sized cabniet and opend it and saw some food and grabed it.

Puddin Pop
Pulls open tomato soup and dunks bread in there also.

shadow12
alex left the building and started down the road again trying to find a shelter to eat his food.

Puddin Pop
Jimena smiles at Alex who was a couple feet from him.

Zatch
Salis speeded to the smell and stopped in front of a elvish looking creature.

shadow12
alex looked at her surprized to see anyone around her and smiled alittle and sat down and opend a can of food he found and started eating

GGgrievous725
(( does any one else find it odd that we all came into the same exact city))

Zatch
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
(( does any one else find it odd that we all came into the same exact city)) ((I followed the smell of food))

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Zatch
Salis speeded to the smell and stopped in front of a elvish looking creature. Jimena smiles, "Want any?"Originally posted by shadow12
alex looked at her surprized to see anyone around her and smiled alittle and sat down and opend a can of food he found and started eating "Dont eat that." hands him bread and soup.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
(( does any one else find it odd that we all came into the same exact city)) ~I was wondering.~

shadow12
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Jimena smiles, "Want any?" "Dont eat that." hands him bread and soup. alex looked at her and grabbed the food "thanks" he muttered and started eating the bread and soup

Zatch
Jimena smiles, "Want any?" "Dont eat that." hands him bread and soup. I would greatly appreciate it" salis said.

2Tidus!
~Ketchum is in a whole another city. A much different ruined city~

Ketchum spreads his wings, and leaps off the spire of the church, he then safely landed on the ground. He had devoted his whole life, now, to studying humans, their history. He didn't beileve that they were truly evil. He thought it was somethign that made Humans attack the fantasy creatures.

Puddin Pop
I would greatly appreciate it" salis said. Hands him some also smileing.

silvertsume
recca stepped through the forest silently and dantily. her bare feet silently hit the ground. the liqiudy silver eyes on her slender face wide with curiosity.... one question remained now... " what now..?" she sighed and continued walking, completely unaware of where she was.

Zatch
Hands him some also smileing. Salis sat down and started enjoying his meal.

Movie_Geek_
Kendra looked up to see a female who shined like silver. She walked up behind the woman, she seemed totaly in a world of her own. "I know what, you could tell me who you are and what you want here" Kendra had been hunting around the area for two days and was not about to let anyone take any of the game around there. When she had been hunting there for so long.

Zatch
"Thank you very much" Salis said.

JLred
*Red was walking throuhg the forest every now and then burning a bird to a crisp and taking a chunk out with his teeth and gulping it down his thoat. He was tired. A group of villagers had attacked him mistaking him for something evil. He had gotten rid of them....He was tired and looking for a place to rest.*

"Uhhh........."

Puddin Pop
"Thank you very much" Salis said. Jimena nods, "So whats your name?"

Zatch
"Salis Lionheart" He said after he swallowed his food.

Puddin Pop
"Im Jimena...a veela and elvish." Smiles a little.

Puddin Pop
Turns to Alex "Your name?" smiles

shadow12
alex xanatos

Zatch
"Im Jimena...a veela and elvish." Smiles a little. half Demon to be exact.

Puddin Pop
"Alright." smiles showing perfect white teeth. "I'm not used to a lot of this..Veelas are supposed to live...how they want that how I always lived...I hope to get used to it soon." Jimena sighs atleast there were guys.

Zatch
Salis devoures the rest of his mealy happily.

shadow12
smiled at her and finished eating

Puddin Pop
"Here have the rest" Jimena pushed the food away burshing herself off.

Zatch
Salis devoures the rest of his mealy happily. "NO what I had was fine I can deal without the extra weight" Salis said.

shadow12
alex felt giulty for eating her food

Puddin Pop
"Dont worry Alex." smiles hugging him...opps did she really do that? oh well.

Zatch
"Dont worry Alex." smiles hugging him...opps did she really do that? oh well. "thanks for the food but I must be going now" Salis stands up ready to leave.

Puddin Pop
"thanks for the food but I must be going now" Salis stands up ready to leave. "awwww...alright." hugs Salis too...opps again.

Zatch
"awwww...alright." hugs Salis too...opps again. "I must be going" starts walking away.

Puddin Pop
Jimena frowns I guess veela doesnt work on everyone she thought.

shadow12
surprised that she hugged him but smiled and got up to find a flat rock

Zatch
Jimena frowns I guess veela doesnt work on everyone she thought. Salis stops and thinks to himself. "Are you looking for a traveling buddy?"

Puddin Pop
Jimena smiles, "Better make shelter." Jimena makes rocks form and makes a big room with her mind. "Perfect, Alex want to share with me?" points at the huge room.

Puddin Pop
Salis stops and thinks to himself. "Are you looking for a traveling buddy?" "I dont have one...I was going to stay here a night."

feralboy
"well. if its not Salis in person to"

Zatch
"yep"

shadow12
Jimena smiles, "Better make shelter." Jimena makes rocks form and makes a big room with her mind. "Perfect, Alex want to share with me?" points at the huge room. sure

Puddin Pop
Jimena turns her head and walks in the room.

shadow12
-walks in after her and looks around-

Zatch
"I will catch you all later I guess" Salis turns and darted off out of the city.

Puddin Pop
Jimena blasts a hole throgh a rock. "Opps."

shadow12
its alright

Zatch
Salis runs off into the woods where he finds tranquility.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu walks, people staring at him confusedly, his swords chinging together in the loose sash. "fools." he said kicking a human skull out of his way. A young kitsune runs up to him, "Mister," he said in a childs voice, "Wheredja get those swords?" "I killed a man for them." He said cooly and walked on, he tightened his sash, the jingling stopping. He came upon a wearhouse and saw a blown up rock. "Hmm.." He walked inside to find people talking. He watched them from afar.

shadow12
alex walked out of the room and took out all the metal he found he got any flameable item he found and pointed his finger at it a burst of flame cameout of his finger and started a fire. alex took out a hammer to forge things with and stuck a large peice of metal in the fire for a hour or so, took it out and started turning it in to a stone

Vidina
~I didn't know this started embarrasment ~

Puddin Pop
Jimena walks out fixing the rock sighing. She sat on the ground leaning against the wall witch thankfully didnt fall. She started looking at things from over five feet away making them lift the put them in different places. She got up from sitting outside and walked back in.

lilmisskitten
Kianna bounded down to where she could hear people talking, the as she got closer to a cave like thign shes started to walk more quitley

"i thought i was the only one left" she said to herself quietly, she silently climbed onto the top of "boulder" and started to listen in, to see if these "people" (and i use the term loosely) were friend or foe, "i hope no-one heard me" shes said, forgetting to keep her voice down

Puddin Pop
Jimena climbs to the roof surprisingly. "Who are you?" Jimena stands up even more gracefully then climbing up.

lilmisskitten
Moves back quickly , "ummmmmm", slips down the back of the cave and runs up the nearest tree her eyes still giving her away

the-unforgiven
~Where should i enter the RP to make an nice encounter?~

angel_wings2010
*Natsumi wandered around the streets. Her eyes filled with tears and she wiped them away. "My dreams of finding a family are ruined now," she thought. She sat down and began to cry, her panther ears pinned close to her head. Natsumi wished her mother and father were still with her. Why had things gone so wrong? Was it because of her? She sniffled and sobbed into her hands* it's all my fault...

Zatch
Salis pulls his sword out so he could get comfortable to sleep. "my belly is full and I can sleep peaceful tonight."

silvertsume
after walking silently for some time, recca came across a panther.. she stood still. only her hair blew in the breeze. the small black wings protruding from between her slender shoulders remained still also.

angel_wings2010
*Natsumi brought her head up to look at Recca. She quickly dried her eyes* h-hello, my name is Natsumi Takaiya. What's yours? *she wanted to make as many friends as she could and now was her chance, she couldn't be depressed forever*

Zatch
Salis stays up in the tree half dosed off.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu walked away from the building, a person shooting sparks out with his forging, another sleeping in a nearby tree. He noticed them all without seeing a single one, His senses taking full grasp of his mentality. He hears something of too his right. He pulls out the katana from its scabbard only a quarter of the way. He keeps an ear on it, then hearing nothing, he continues walking on alone.

angel_wings2010
*Natsumi spotted Tadakatsu and followed him. She kept close to his side* hi my name is Natsumi, what's yours?

SilentWolf
Just outside the city a young girl walks towards the scent of blood... and food. A recent fight has left her weak and tired. Withnowhere to rest she slowly wandered into the city.

GGgrievous725
Draco walked around the city seeing that many creatures had come to the large town the stench of rotten flesh grew it was almost unbearable he walked into small house where he could escape the stench later on he returned outside and left the city to try and see if any humans had survived so that he might have the pleasure of killing them he searched for many hours and hadn't found one he later came to a small town that was deep in the woods it was a ghost town but there was no mangled corpses which was refreshing he decided to camp out in the town for the night

the-unforgiven
David watched the one searching trough the town but he did not reviel himself, because he knew the man was hunting for humans. He followed the man all the time, and stopped in the woods when the man entered the ghost town.

GGgrievous725
later on Draco awoke from his deep sleep he got up and walked around the town it was simple but still more comfortable then many human cities he couldnt help but feel he was being watched but ignored his feelings and went on doing his thing he wondered if he should tell the others about the city he decided he would inform them later but for now enjoy his privacy

Puddin Pop
Jimena jumped off landing on her feet and walked around for a while. She walks to the small rock room/house and waited at the door.

the-unforgiven
David slowly started walking around in the town, searching for the very man trying to slaughter the survivors. He has done like this his entire lifetime. He hated humanhunters.

Puddin Pop
Jimena looked a David and sat on a rock outside the house.

Zatch
Salis woke up a few hoursl later sitting up and looking around.

JLred
*Red was lying down by a tree. He had a couple of birds on the side cooked to a crisp. He heard several people move around about half a mile away but just ignored it*

lilmisskitten
Kianna Slowly slide of the rock and decided to go looking for food, although she was half human she could not ignore the smell, it seemed like "half a mile away" so shes started speeding towards the smell of cooked meat

JLred
*He heard running but ignored to take another bite *

lilmisskitten
As she gets nearer, Kianna slowed down, again going forward with caution, seeing where the smel was coming from she went behind this stranger, to try and see if it was possible for her to get any food.

Puddin Pop
Jimena walked around looking at the sky it was getting gray, great rain may come...she liked rain.

Zatch
Salis was joyed at the site of rain. "I hope i pours."

riku harada
hey! can i join???

lilmisskitten
"Damn Rain", Kianna thought, "thats not good for a girls fur ", she moved slowly away from food and started digging an underground tunnel at quite a high speed

Zatch
Originally posted by riku harada
hey! can i join??? Yes Riku but you have to sign in though in the other thread.

lilmisskitten
hey! can i join???

Of course just post a profile in the (sign up) and come and join

Love your sig

Zatch
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Of course just post a profile in the (sign up) and come and join

Love your sig ((I have never seen you on this late)) Salis jumps out of the tree looking for shelter before the rain hit.

feralboy
~good cuz i never gotin~

silvertsume
reca watched the girl walk away. she sighed and closed her eyes turning her face to the wind.

lilmisskitten
Kianna sat quite comfortably in her "hole", she never close dthe top but she was quite sure that she had dug ti deep enough that the rain wouldn't affect her

((i know, at this time i'm usually doing excersises, i'm gonna do it later))

Zatch
Originally posted by feralboy
~good cuz i never gotin~ Huh?

shadow12
(recap)

silvertsume
(( not sure myself))

lilmisskitten
(( i was jsut about to ask this myself, all i knwo is that is abou tto rain theresa boulder cave that puddin pops character made and shadow adn someone elese are in there someone else has caught birds cooked and i'm near there soemone was fighting pigs i think , Silver, i don't kwno what the hell, your doing sorry other than i dont know ))

Zatch
((You forgot I am up in a tree))

feralboy
eve flys around

Zatch
Salis hops out of the tree looking for shelter. "There must be something close"

lilmisskitten
((You forgot I am up in a tree))

((Yeah ok and Zatch is in a tree smile, gonna have to go back a few pages ))

lilmisskitten
Kianna could hear footsteps near where her hole was " i wonder who that is" she thought, but she was to scared they might hurt her for her to go and find out

Zatch
Salis ran about the ground hunting frantically for some where to stay.

lilmisskitten
((going guys i'll talk to you all later, you can still use my character if you wan't if you need her wavey ))

riku harada
(what's going on?)

rae ran down the round and began to pick a bunch of flowers before running back to errol and dumping them in his lap.

'aren't they pretty?'
'huh? uh... yeah, sure.' errol shook the petals off the mirror he held and looked into it again.
'what are you doing?'
once again, rae had broken his concentration.
'i'm trying to scry' errol ignored rae
'what's scry???'
'it's something i can do. not be quiet!'

feralboy
lands ina forest

silvertsume
(( hey guys, i think im gonna go.... my commander got me sick.. and feel rly, rly, sick....))

riku harada
(hope you feel better!)

shadow12
alex had just finished his sword and stuck it in water to cool it off and sighed

riku harada
'i hate you!' -rae runs off but slips and falls down slope into river-
'daamn!' gets up and puts away mirror. summons wings and flies after her-
(brb)

Puddin Pop
Looks at the sky as it pours.

SilentWolf
Two black ravens circled over the young girl as she walked into the city. The stench was strong... humans were near. Or atleast one. The girls nose twitched and she looked to her left to see something scramble behind a large garbage can. She smiled and walked towards the garbage. One of the ravens crowed loudly as it continued to circle overheard.
"Come out... its alright." She whispered.
A wounded man peered out from behind the garbage. "Oh you're just a girl. I thought you were one of them. can you help me, please." He begged and was about to go on when the girl unsheathed a knife at her side. The man looked at it, and then to her face which was now smirking. He realized what was about to happen.

shadow12
alex finished sharpened his new sword and made a sheath for it

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu walked on down the cities street, vendors buslting till he saw a girl with a knife, cornering a non-morphed human.... He slowly walked over. "What is going on here?" He asked, his wakazashi half out of its sheeth for extreme close-quarter fighting. "Why are you going to kill him?" He asked again, "This man should be revered for what he is... Human, no genetic defaults. This man should be king." Tadakatsu walked in front of the man, his trick working, he unsheathed the wakazashi, and readied his attack against the girl. "Prepare to be defeated if this is your course." The pretended to jump forward, but really just moved back and stabbed the man through the left eye, crimson liquid spewing forth. "Bah, Humanity has crumbled, and so have you old man." He twisted and pulled it out, the man screaming in pain, Tadakatsu stabbed him in the back repeatedly, making several Holes "DIE, DIE WITH YOUR CURSED WAYS" He finished only when the man's back was no longer recognizable.

JLred
((Woah.......this place is booming.......when I come back this place has like 2 pages....))

*Red was soaking wet but every now and then when the rain slowed down he used his flame and dried off his clothes...luckily his clothes were fire proof and he was under a swaying tree......*

"Damn rain...."

shadow12
alex sighs and goes back in the shelter

feralboy
walks in a cave

SilentWolf
The girl stood wide eyed as the two ravens above her perched at random near the now dead human. "You know... I was going to kill that one." She said slightly frusterated. But she wasn't about to complain. She didn't have much energy anways. "Who are you?" she asked, eyeing his weapon.

the-unforgiven
David walked in the town. He was searching for creatures, the very creatures trying to kill him, he wanted to prove the people humans was not to play with. But he was not realy a human more. He looked at his metalic arms ing rage.

Puddin Pop
Jimena walking in atleast it rained. "So, what time do you usually wake up?" Jimenas eyes glittered and then looks back outside.

JLred
"Red was tired of all these silly shenanigans...he wanted to do much more then look around for jobs.....he wanted to cause a little mayhem and maybe become a hero.....how was he going to accomplish this by just relaxing? Red stood up and walked under a giant oak tree. Some leaves were still dry. He turned them on fire and then just started knocking over and burning up everything in sight....*

Puddin Pop
Jimena climbed on top of her hut (what ever you prefer to call it) and seen Red she hoped he wouldn't set it on fire. If she had to she would use veelas charm and beauty.

JLred
*His flames were burning brighter but also releasaing alot of steam with the rain....it seemed a shroud of steam surrounded him....he got upset...he wanted people to notice him.....he started punching the ground and urning grass on fire, then a giant wave of fire spread out from his body.........he passed out....*

"f**k....."

silvertsume
(hope you feel better!) (( ty smile im better now.. it was food poisoning messed ))

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by JLred
*His flames were burning brighter but also releasaing alot of steam with the rain....it seemed a shroud of steam surrounded him....he got upset...he wanted people to notice him.....he started punching the ground and urning grass on fire, then a giant wave of fire spread out from his body.........he passed out....*

"f**k....." Jimena ran up to him cautiously. She wouldnt feel for a pulse it could be a trick. "Umm..."

riku harada
(comp crashed.)

-rae struggles to get up and makes it across the river where she is hit by a cold blast of wind and rain-
where... where am i? i'm so cold....
-begins walking downstream-

-elsewhere...upstream-
rae? where are you?stupid girl. why do i even bother?
-continues searching, rain-
just my luck. this girl is like a curse.
-wings vanish and errol drops to the ground, continues searching-

riku harada
Originally posted by silvertsume
(( ty smile im better now.. it was food poisoning messed ))
(yeah!)

riku harada
(the better part. not the fp....)

JLred
Jimena ran up to him cautiously. She wouldnt feel for a pulse it could be a trick. "Umm..."

"uhhh...."

*Red was still unconscious but felt someone moving around. Fire was still coming out from his hands in slight spasms....*

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Tadakatsu," he replied, shaking the blade off, the blood splattering against the nearby ruin. He undid his sash and cleaned the blade. He slid it back home with a metallic singing noise, a mettalic clink to signify it being in place. He started to walk away from the girl.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by JLred
"uhhh...."

*Red was still unconscious but felt someone moving around. Fire was still coming out from his hands in slight spasms....* "This is great..." Jimena sighs and picks him up with her mind.

SilentWolf
The girl watched him walk away. She was still curious about him, but decided not to let that get the better of her. Instead she stood there and looked at the mangled humans corpse.

Green_Demon
((Recap?))

shadow12
(recap)

silvertsume
(( im not rly in the story so i dunno... erm.. )) recca sat utop a hill, staring into no where. she held her knees as her hair blew in the wind.

SilentWolf
lol i dont think any of us are really into the story yet you guys...everyones kind of doing there own thing, so no one is going to be able to recap for ya'z
The girl sniffed at the mans coprse. He smelt horrible, and she was starving. She sighed and turned away from the human and started to walk down the deserted street. Hopefully she would pick up on the scent of another human. This time maybe one that would make a good meal.

shadow12
(oh thanks......i think)

riku harada
(i'm lost....)

-rae continues down stream stumbling and falling-
-errol searching up stream-
-rae stumbles into a cave and looks around-
-gives up for the time being and climbs into a tree-
errol? where'd you go? don't leave me alone.... -rae falls asleep-
-errol tries to scyr for rae-

SilentWolf
The girl hears someone yell out in the distance. Maybe something to eat.. she grins and starts to take off inthe direction of the noise.

riku harada
-all he sees in his scyring is darkness-
damn. where could she be?
-jumps out of tree and makes rain stop with magic-
why do i care about the well-being of this girl.
-continues search-

Honda_Tadakatsu
Tadakatsu walked on. "You're human" he heard, turned around, and no one around him had said it. "Who is that?" "You're human," the voice said again. "Show yourself!" suddenly, in front of him, an apparition appeared, exactly identical to himself, but with no animal like qualities. "You're human" it said again. "No, I'm kitsune," Tadakatsu told the apparition, "You're human" It said again, "NO, YOU'RE HUMAN!" Tadakatsu's blade issued forth from its sheath, making a sweet metallic sounding scrape, and cut the apparition in two. The ghost's two parts fell to either side and vanished. People stared at him in disbelief as the girl from early came upon him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>