Stacey X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Who is she? what are her powers? Pics?

munkiesarus
From her Mutant High bio.

Stacy X has copper snake-like skin and the ability to control hormones by secreting pheromones through her skin. She can control her pheromones to induce a variety of sensations, from nausea to extreme pleasure, or she can just give a slight adrenaline boost. Stacy also has some hand-to-hand combat skills, enough to spar with Wolverine for short bouts.

After manifesting her mutation, Stacy apparently ran away from home and was recruited into the X-Ranch, which was basically a mutant brothel, though it seems that few, if any, of the girls there actually had to touch their customers to provide them with a sensual experience. Stacy was one of the few, requiring at least some skin-to-skin contact for her power to work.

Shortly after the existence of the X-Ranch became known to Archangel, who was one of its primary investors, the X-Men sent Iceman there as a "Mr. Fries," and he was assigned to Stacy. While Stacy was in session with Iceman, Archangel burst in and tried to "bust" her, but they were interrupted by and attack from the Church of Humanity. The "priests" killed everyone at the ranch except Stacy, who was saved by the X-Men. Stacy stayed with the X-Men for a number of raids on the Church, and was basically accepted into the team. After one raid, Stacy accidentally activated one of the teleporting devices captured from the Church and found herself in their headquarters.

Though tortured the Supreme Pontiff of the Church, Stacy refused to give up information, instead making up a life story that resembled Marvel Girl's, as if Stacy herself was a founding member of the X-Men. Whether any of the parts of Stacy's story surrounding her "life before the X-Men" are true is unknown, as is the reason she chose that particular lie.

After being rescued by the X-Men, Stacy returned to the Institute, but took a "break" shortly afterwards to "service" a special client in Chappaqua, NY. Wolverine tracked her down and fought with her, but soon came to an understanding. Whether he convinced Stacy to completely abandon her former profession is unknown, but Logan did talk Kurt out of whatever censure he was contemplating. It was known that Stacy continued to "work" for special clients even as she operated as a member of the X-Men.

However, the life at the Institute was not suitable for Stacy, especially when she noticed that she couldn't get the males (such as Nightcrawler and more importantly, Archangel) to respond to her advances. When Warren started to become closer with Husk, Stacy left the Mansion, leaving behind a nude workout video of herself for Warren to watch. He did so, not knowing what the contents were at first, and then found himself watching when Paige entered. Warren denied any feelings for Stacy and closed her out of his thoughts forever. Where Stacy went is unknown.

Arcane
lol nude work out video

munkiesarus
Hahahah

Ryonslaught
Stacy was an interesting take on a new x-man pity she was spurned by Warren for the boring "paigey poo"

She herself as a character was not very interesting, she needed more fleshing out and a love interest besides the snide and bitter Angel......

X-Stacy was one sexually liberated character though, lets hope to see her again... happy

Ryonslaught
stacy.....

aceofgambit2
Here you go

Ryonslaught
more stacey?

Ryonslaught
scaly Seductress

Ryonslaught
The Playboy an The Prostitute

TheFilmProphet
"Meanwhile, actress and singer/songwriter Kate Nauta may be up for another role in X3 as well. Nauta, who stars as a lingerie-clad assassin in producer Luc Besson's new film The Transporter 2 is being rumored for the part of Stacy X, a mutant who secretes a special pheromone to seduce men."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/x-men-3/4064814.jpg http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/x-men-3/xstacy.jpg

LINK

munkiesarus
OOh, the assassin in that commercial, in the nurse's outfit...yeah she could do Stacy!

X-Woman
She fits perfectly! eek!

Ryonslaught
For those who did'nt get the memmo, our poor stacy is now aprostitute with a skin condition thanks to the house of M...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Ryonslaught
For those who did'nt get the memmo, our poor stacy is now aprostitute with a skin condition thanks to the house of M... U know I feel bad for her. sad

Marvelgeek
This is from the latest Generation M where we get to se Stacy again. I first uploaded the images but then realised they might contain certain language that one needs to be aware of before they watch it. Although trust me it's not as bad as it sounds. If anyone is offended I'll make them go away. smile I've never gotten how to delete a post myself but I'll contact Paola.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Marvelgeek/generationm0016af.jpg

Marvelgeek
Here is the second one http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Marvelgeek/generationm0020bv.jpg

Marvelgeek
And the last one. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Marvelgeek/generationm0035ta.jpg

Mainstream
I read that book...it's a pretty good limited series....makes you care about the depowered mutants

Ryonslaught
nice ones marvel buts here's some old school x-stacey

Ryonslaught
and another

Ryonslaught
last one for now.

Marvelgeek
ur pics are good too Ryonslaught. smile And interesting cus I've actually not seen much of her before the Hope storyline.
Also Heh my first pic has a sin city vibe to it IMO...

Ryonslaught
thanks Marvelgeek, actually i scanned these myself ive had em for months since this topic just opened up but my cpu was down so im posting em now. Since you love stacy so much smile

Here is a shot from the notorious nekkid jump rope vid........
Enjoy stick out tongue

Ryonslaught
stacey and Radius.....

Ryonslaught
girlfight1

Ryonslaught

Marvelgeek
God I love that whole paige-stacy scene... it's so fun. smile
shock Something good from Chuck Austen?! Don't kill me... bag
And seriously if ur gonna go out of an x-title why not do it by leaving a naked work out video to jepordize fellas agey realationships. stick out tongue "Lady bug, lady bug..." U should post Warrens and Paiges reaction too if u have it scanned. laughing out loud Otherwise I'll do it later.

willRules
cool pics, cheers for the info.

Ryonslaught
even more stacey...

Marvelgeek
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.