Should Bioware return to play in that Galaxy, fa, far away...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
Do you all feel like I do, that Bioware should return to do KotOR 3.

Tulak Hord
Yes! Bioware was awesome! Obsidion sucked!

Nactous
I know, there is something about the original, that I just cant put my fingers on that makes it so good.

Nactous
It just puts you into the galaxy, where the sequel did not.

Tulak Hord
BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN THE SEQUEL!!!!!! DESTROY IT! But....Too late.....Our children have already been plagued. WE MUST REVERSE THIS PLAGUE WITH STARSIEGE: 2845 (Coming out next year) OR THE ORIGINIAL STARSIEGE! STARSIEGE LIVES ON! \_/__(^_^)__\_/

Nactous
Is it on PC?

Tulak Hord
Hell yes, Multiplayer game. Frikkin' Awesome. Talos Naga can tell you too, and he can tell you I whoop ass. It does have single player too, but they're only fun the first few times. Multiplayer is the shit.

Nactous
Okay,okay.

Tulak Hord
But be warned my young apprentice: Once you play Starsiege for the First time online, you can never leave. It will consume you. It is worse than the Darkside. You will be addicted. You cannot go one full day without playing. Not playing for 24 hours straight will be considered blasphemy.

Lord Caltor
.... ok SHUT UP you killed this thread

i will reserect it mua ha ha

o by the way obsidian sucked and bust be set on fire with matches!!!

Darth Koroni
Bioware did a terrible job with the plot. It was just as linear as the sequel, filled with pointless encounters with friends and family of your party members, Darth Bandon was just filler and Malak was evil for the sake of evil.

Lord Nihilus
Yes, they should.

Nactous
Originally posted by Darth Koroni
Bioware did a terrible job with the plot. It was just as linear as the sequel, filled with pointless encounters with friends and family of your party members, Darth Bandon was just filler and Malak was evil for the sake of evil.
Well, your entitled to your opinion. sad Personally, KotOR is better than the prequels and to say such a thing about story lines in such a place, I'm suprised to see ou havent been yelled at.
BTW, Hello all, its good to be back.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
.... ok SHUT UP you killed this thread

i will reserect it mua ha ha

o by the way obsidian sucked and bust be set on fire with matches!!! Set Obsidian's bouncy Bust on fire?

Yes Yes! I do it! (BOOM!) zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.