Acne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
I hated it period. My teen years were the worse. People staring, your face all red with big ugly white spots. It was disturbing and sad at the same time. The worst part is when people would make ugly bad remarks about your face as if you were some kind of freak or something. Thank Goodness I DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE but yet I feel bad for other people because I know how it feels. Never want to go out and hide in your closet forever and ever.

Acne is a no no mad messed

shaber
Ever tried tea tree oil? Or geranium oil?

Darth Nauj
I dont have it anymore but when I was younger yes. nothing worked until they gave me some strong pills

shaber
yikes

Whittdawg92
bloody hell I have it, oh well screw it and srcrew anyone that gives me any shitt

Darth Nauj
hey at least it worked. they due have a cure for it you know but doctors keep it hush hush.

s|m
Yeah, it's horrible messed
Fortunately, I never experienced something that severe. A spot pops up ocasionally, but it's gone in 3 days or so. erm

§P0oONY
http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/coyote_acme.png

Neo_Version 7
That sucks. I like, clean my face. So, I'm alright, I think.

Darth Nauj

CURIOUS22
hey darth, what was the strong pills you had to take? I used to have to take some too......twice. mine was horrible. no matter how clean i was, they always appeared. sometimes it has nothing to do with hygiene and everything to do with hormones.

Zatch
I use to have it bad till I started using this new stuf called proactive.

Whittdawg92
that stuf sucks, is a freakin rip

CURIOUS22
proactive didnt do anything for me...it was bad.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
hey darth, what was the strong pills you had to take? I used to have to take some too......twice. mine was horrible. no matter how clean i was, they always appeared. sometimes it has nothing to do with hygiene and everything to do with hormones.
gosh I dont rememeber it was a while back ago but all I remember they took this seriously and they had to take out blood every two months. and oh yeah ZAch PROACTIVE is bullshit. it doesnt work for everyone

i rule
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
I hated it period. My teen years were the worse. People staring, your face all red with big ugly white spots. It was disturbing and sad at the same time. The worst part is when people would make ugly bad remarks about your face as if you were some kind of freak or something. Thank Goodness I DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE but yet I feel bad for other people because I know how it feels. Never want to go out and hide in your closet forever and ever.

Acne is a no no mad messed
mine isnt real bad...

CURIOUS22
i had to go on these pills, crap cant remember the name. but they were so bad taht every month i had to have blood tested, pregnancy test, and mental evaluation because suicide was somewhat common with the pills. Oh! Accutane!

s|m
I don't have it big grin

Darth Nauj
^^ yeah I think thats what they were called. you need regular check ups because the pills could change your mood and etc

Deano
http://www.stats.org/record.jsp?type=news&ID=85
accutane seems good^ no expression

CURIOUS22
it was bad...i did see mood swing changes. they use the pill as a last resort....when nothing else will work. and i had to take it twice! it sucked REALLY bad. but now i have beautiful clear skin.

alcoholicpoet
One word: Differen.

Darth Nauj
doesnt work for everyone also

CURIOUS22
differen never worked either.....let me tell you i had to try EVERYTHING before the accutane. its a last resort by far.

chelsea17
I have a dermatologist..and right now he has me on an ointment and a type of pill that I have to use both of twice a day...it helps with my acne.

RaeRox
Accutane all the way. No really lol, I just started it. Look it up, its a big huge deal really.

RaeRox
differen never worked either.....let me tell you i had to try EVERYTHING before the accutane. its a last resort by far.

Started it a week ago.

RaeRox
i had to go on these pills, crap cant remember the name. but they were so bad taht every month i had to have blood tested, pregnancy test, and mental evaluation because suicide was somewhat common with the pills. Oh! Accutane!

yeah the tests were funny, i argued with my doctor. i was all "dude, im a virgin." he didnt care though...lol

CURIOUS22
yup.....and i had to go on birthcontrol once i became sexually active.....crappy pills mad
but im better now!

CURIOUS22
before: bag
after: diva

RaeRox
before: bag
after: diva

yeah the creepy thing is, i dont have like any pimples today. just a really dry face...im kinda like wtf?

Ess
Originally posted by chelsea17
I have a dermatologist..and right now he has me on an ointment and a type of pill that I have to use both of twice a day...it helps with my acne.
same

chelsea17
ugh I hate birth control pills too laughing out loud

my face is...okay today

bushidorodent
ok we went from acne to birth control inda weird any way my face isnt that bad but my doc got me some antibiotit stuff thats works

chelsea17
Well this is a thing called the OFF-topic..so yeah, topics change

Ronny
yea i hate it sad

DarkC
(random comment)

Damn, I wanna see Andre 3000 on the big screen.

Burner
I current;y have acne, its not all over my face, but I got enough and its extremely annoying. I have scars from picking at it, and it is interrupting my process of growing a beard, 'cause some spots wont grow around the acne. It is very frustrating, but it hasn't ever 'caused any social problems.

sexylexy32
Never had acne thank god smokin'

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Burner
I current;y have acne, its not all over my face, but I got enough and its extremely annoying. I have scars from picking at it, and it is interrupting my process of growing a beard, 'cause some spots wont grow around the acne. It is very frustrating, but it hasn't ever 'caused any social problems.

i got scars too.. right inbetween my eyebrows and on my chin

BlackC@t
I don't get acne, I have a friend that did but he went on a great medication and when he was done he didn't have a spot left on his face.

I can't say that I really understand how acne sufferers feel. But have some pride for the love of God! Hold you chin up high, and don't even bother with those who take notice of it.

Burner
Originally posted by Commando Queen
i got scars too.. right inbetween my eyebrows and on my chin

I got a lot of scars, but they are mostly aroung my hairline.

Yuna33
me too.
only to the sides of my face, though.

Imaginary
Don't have it... yet messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.