GOF pictures revealed to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire pictures coming your way

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Anyone who can't wait for the new harry potter movie is in the right forum, every few days i will post you with a new picture from the harry potter movie, including behind the scenes pictures that you may or may not have already seen before. And it's the chance to talk about anything to do with the new harry potter movie. We know who has been casted as Cho Chang, her name is Katie Leung and if you don't know what she looks like than just look below on the next post. Does she look like how we would imagine her to be like from the books?

And the first picture is a picture of Harry Potter dancing with his date at the Yule Ball.
It will be cool to hear from people.

ilovedaniel
Here is the Katie Leung picture, wat do you think?

wink

Darth Nauj
theres already a thread about this I believe...

DarkC
Originally posted by ilovedaniel

Anyone who can't wait for the new harry potter movie is in the right forum, every few days i will post you with a new picture from the harry potter movie, including behind the scenes pictures that you may or may not have already seen before. And it's the chance to talk about anything to do with the new harry potter movie. We know who has been casted as Cho Chang, her name is Katie Leung and if you don't know what she looks like than just look below on the next post. Does she look like how we would imagine her to be like from the books?

And the first picture is a picture of Harry Potter dancing with his date at the Yule Ball.
THAT'S Patil?

(raucous laughter)

Stelath_Knight
Originally posted by ilovedaniel

Wow... I pictured Patil very different.

daniels_baby_15
Wasn't there one of the Patil twins (I think it was Parvati) in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie? When they're in Lupin's class and they're fighting the dementors? The one in the picture looks different. Clemence Poesy is supposed to play Fleur. But from the pictures I've seen, her hair's always in a tight bun. She looks totally different too.

daniels_baby_15
well, the boggart

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. This thread can be located HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.