Oh dear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
Do you ever get that deflated feeling whenever people stay in your house and then leave? sadwalk

DarkC
Yeah, a lot.

Bun Bun
yes

Fionnuala
I miss my cousins....I got to look after the babies and now I can't anymor I feel useless...embarrasment

DarkC
You're not useless.

Ronny
no one ever really stayed at my house, maybe visited for a couple hours... but nope..

DarkC
It only happened with my grandparents from China came here. And we all sniffled when they went.

magic_hate_ball
no cause most times the people that stay at our house are obnoxious and we cant wait for them to leave...eek!

DarkC
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
no cause most times the people that stay at our house are obnoxious and we cant wait for them to leave...eek!
laughing out loud

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Do you ever get that deflated feeling whenever people stay in your house and then leave? sadwalk All the time.

Clovie
it's called happiness that you can do whatever you want at last stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkC
You're not useless.

hysterical

Nice joke...

JLred
My cousin never tells me when he leaves so Im running around yelling his name until someone tells me.....I hate him....................

dave123
I miss someone, but they weren't in my house happy

DarkC
Originally posted by dave123
I miss someone, but they weren't in my house happy
Irene again? Pull yourself together. stick out tongue

dave123
Originally posted by DarkC
Irene again? Pull yourself together. stick out tongue I'm sure if I met Irene, I'd miss her a hell of a lot when she's gone erm

But no, I'm actually talking of someone else happy

Fianna
Originally posted by Clovie
it's called happiness that you can do whatever you want at last stick out tongue laughing out loud not quite....I miss them..I love having them here and being able to take care of them cry

Clovie
Originally posted by Fianna
laughing out loud not quite....I miss them..I love having them here and being able to take care of them cry i know...
but freedom is nice from time to time too stick out tongue

Korri
I miss my scarf, i loved that bloody thing sad

Neo_Version 7
That feeling is not a good one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.