Freedon Nadd V.S Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baston Alveron
talk to me

Darth_Janus
Marka Ragnos.

darthrevan89
Marka Ragnos

Kam Solusar
I like Freedon alot and would proberbly bias him but it still is Ragnos

Baston Alveron
Rangnos saber sucks but force is stong, freedons saber is strong but force not so much. i think its pretty even

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
Rangnos saber sucks but force is stong, freedons saber is strong but force not so much. i think its pretty even

Since when has Ragnos's swordmans skills sucked? And what is this crap that Freedon's saber skill is good, but his Force mastery is lacking? Were did you get this load of bullshit?

Darth_Janus
Same place he got his typing skills. Any fool knows that Ragnos used a dead blade embued with Sith arts, not a saber.

Illustrious
Yeah, his "saber sucked".

The same "sucky saber" that can do just fine against a lightsaber?

What would Nadd do to counter Ragnos' "immense strength", fall over when trying to parry his blow?

Ragnos takes this one.

Baston Alveron
IM Just ****ing saying that nadds saber skill is awsome but his force isnt as good as his saber skill, on the other hand ragnos is the oppisite

Human Vader
WE'RE just saying that you're a moron and have no idea what you're talking about.

Baston Alveron
YOU only wish u retard

darthrevan89
YOU only wish u retard

Darth_Janus
YOU only wish u retard

Class, let's review:

"YOU only wish u retard"

What's wrong with this post? Well, besides the word order being completely mutilated, the word 'you' is substituted for 'u' despite being only two keystrokes longer and fully typed not two words back. Also, there was no comma after 'u', at which point the poster addressed his "target" as a 'retard'. A more proper way to say this would go as follows:

"Yeah, you wish, retard."

Unfortunately, not only is this offensive, but it's just plain outdated. As in, "That's sooo nineteen eighty five."

Class, let's update!

Dude, if you had the common sense of an ape's left ball, you'd know that you are fekkin' PWN3D!

Darth Windu
ROFL!

Illustrious
Yup, he's even more fekkin' pwned than Nadd would be if he fought Ragnos.

Darth_Glentract
But the left balls are so smart.

Ragnos would win. I want to see a sorce that says Marka Ragnos had bad saber skills and Freedon has weak force powers.

Darth_Janus
www.supershadow.com

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
www.supershadow.com

Everytime I look at that site I get disgusted...what a jackass that SuperShadow is. sick

Darth_Janus
I LOVE the midi-chlorian chart. Grievous actually having them is hilarious, as is Kyle Katarn beating Mace Windu, and Malak being waaaaay up compared to Darth Revan.

Illustrious
Not Grievous just HAVING Midi-Chlorians, it's that he has MORE than Exar Kun, Plo Koon, Malak, Revan, Qui-Gon, Naga Sadow, and a whole bunch of others.

And the fact he lists Naga Sadow with fewer Midi-Chlorians than an "Average Jedi".

I'm convinced SuperShadow lives inside that ape's left ball.

Darth_Glentract
but thats the smart ball

Baston Alveron
WHY ARE U NIGERS MAD, IS IT BECAUSE I TALK WITH PROPER PERNUNCIATION UNLIKE U PEOPLE. GOD DAM, GET OF THE THREAD IF U DONT LIKE IT.

(im not normaly racist)

Darth_Janus
WHY ARE U NIGERS MAD, IS IT BECAUSE I TALK WITH PROPER PERNUNCIATION UNLIKE U PEOPLE. GOD DAM, GET OF THE THREAD IF U DONT LIKE IT.

(im not normaly racist)

Reported.

Admiral Akbar

(im not normaly racist)

Hey, Pal. Watch what you write. I was just about to report this until is saw Janus has done it.

WindDancer
That kind of attitude and behaviour will not be accepted in the forums. Don't do it again Baston Alveron.

Darth_Glentract
arent you going to ban him.

WindDancer
No, he's been given a fair warning. But I will close this thread since it has sprung quite the hostility. Any of you wish to continue the topic go ahead and open a new thread with the same topic. No more pointless rants or insults.

WD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.