Daniel And Emma Really Dating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daniels_baby_15
I recently saw some very interesting photos of Emmma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe at the POA premiere holding hands and dancing and touching. I believe the reason for this is because they are secretly going out. but hasn't Emma already been out with Tom Felton? Who's next, Rupert Grint?

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by daniels_baby_15
I recently saw some very interesting photos of Emmma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe at the POA premiere holding hands and dancing and touching. I believe the reason for this is because they are secretly going out. but hasn't Emma already been out with Tom Felton? Who's next, Rupert Grint?

It's people like you whom I dispise. You shouldn't be interested in other peoples love lives. How would you like it if some freaky person half-way across the world started making threads complaining you hooked up with someone? mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
It's people like you whom I dispise. You shouldn't be interested in other peoples love lives. How would you like it if some freaky person half-way across the world started making threads complaining you hooked up with someone? mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

This also has nothing to do with Harry Potter, wel, very very little at least...

Hermione202
calm down saber .

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Hermione202
calm down saber .

...I don't take well to orders...

I hate it when people care about Famous peoples relationships...

Hermione202
you can't stop them...................just give it a rest for now .

Saberstylemasta
I am not able to rest, seeing as I haven't slep for 20-some hours...

SlugHorn
im agreein with saber what exaclty does this have to do with harry potter

Raven Guardia
Saber, calm down and get a grip. Your acting like people are talking dirt about you. Dont get all pissy at daniels_baby_15 she was just making conversation you dont need to fly off the handle.

and I agree with daniels_baby_15, Emma was supposedly going out with tom......but hey she is like a Brittney spears wanna-be so that makes her a wanna-be ****. so naturally she is gonna try and get with the whole cast and crew roll eyes (sarcastic) and it probably will be poor Rupert next sad. Emma is just one of them girls who will go out with anyone she can. Like a prep at school.

daniels_baby_15
Thank you for agreeing with me Raven Guardia. I was just making small talk.

Raven Guardia
Thank you for agreeing with me Raven Guardia. I was just making small talk.

No Problem wink smile

daeri
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Emma is just one of them girls who will go out with anyone she can. Like a prep at school.

I don't agree... she's been working on these movies for 4 years now.. and she has only dated 2 of the cast.. if it's dating, we don't know.. with Daniel she's holding hands, so that's probably dating.. but I never saw her hold hands with Tom, they were probably just friends... and without make-up Tom is very very disgusting (he has an awfull skin).. so it's probably just friends based! big grin

NightCrawler341
Saber, calm down and get a grip. Your acting like people are talking dirt about you. Dont get all pissy at daniels_baby_15 she was just making conversation you dont need to fly off the handle.

and I agree with daniels_baby_15, Emma was supposedly going out with tom......but hey she is like a Brittney spears wanna-be so that makes her a wanna-be ****. so naturally she is gonna try and get with the whole cast and crew roll eyes (sarcastic) and it probably will be poor Rupert next sad. Emma is just one of them girls who will go out with anyone she can. Like a prep at school. Agreeness on the preppy part! I don't get into actors love lives so I can't say more than that, but she has turned preppy. All this fame going to her head.

SltherinQueenDM
I agree with the people who are saying it's wrong to talk about them...

HELLO!!!! i hold hands with alot of my guy friends, and I AM NOT A PREP... i don't really like boyfriends... THEY could just be friends.. I mean i sereiously doubt that you want people going around saying 'ohh yea she's going out with that one guy' ' wait wasn't she going out with the other one too?'... just cause they see u holding hands with someone...

UR MAKING HER OUT TO BE A ****!

SltherinQueenDM
S**T^

SltherinQueenDM
god.. ya'll need lives... HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS.. she spends alot of time with the cast... so yea their probably gonna date...so what.... who gives a flying F**K!!

NightCrawler341
God damn, triple posting!..... Die... and yes, she acts preppy. I'm not getting into love lives, so you an't be mad at me, but she does act preppy, you got to admit it.

Darkangel93
Originally posted by SlugHorn
im agreein with saber what exaclty does this have to do with harry potter You can't say anything because you don't even now her. I hate people that talk about people they don't even know!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

daeri
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
God damn, triple posting!..... Die... and yes, she acts preppy. I'm not getting into love lives, so you an't be mad at me, but she does act preppy, you got to admit it.

No she doesn't.. I dated brothers, and Im not preppy, I hold hands with everyone, if it's a boy or a girl.. I don't freaking care.. I kiss everyone (not with tongues), and I don't freaking care.. so, just let Emma do what she wants, she isn't preppy, and you shouldn't say things about someone you don't know, were you there? no.. so you can't tell smile

allofyousuckkk
if they are going out(which im not saying anyone should stalk them for the truth) Emma is waaaaayyyyy to good for Dan.

allofyousuckkk
and about the preppy thing, preppy,goth,punk gangsta....those are all labels and anyone who labels themselves or anyone is automatically someone is a wannabe because they are interested in labels instead of personality(not meant to offend anyone)

xxNessiexx
They have said on interviews that they are not dating. Emma and Dan are just friends. So what if they danced it does not mean that they are going out.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by daeri
No she doesn't.. I dated brothers, and Im not preppy, I hold hands with everyone, if it's a boy or a girl.. I don't freaking care.. I kiss everyone (not with tongues), and I don't freaking care.. so, just let Emma do what she wants, she isn't preppy, and you shouldn't say things about someone you don't know, were you there? no.. so you can't tell smile I only say on how I see her act and dress. I'm not saying that about who she goes out with. She acts preppy period, going out with someone or not. but that's just what I got from her.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
and about the preppy thing, preppy,goth,punk gangsta....those are all labels and anyone who labels themselves or anyone is automatically someone is a wannabe because they are interested in labels instead of personality(not meant to offend anyone) Uno, I'm not labeling her, i'm saying how she acts. I'm using preppy as adjective, not a label. But she can blame herself for making me think of her like that, I only say what they are as I see them.

she's hot

daniels_baby_15
You know what yeah this thread doesn't have a lot to do with the Harry Potter books but who cares it's about having fun and does it matter if anybody cares about who is dating who.Alot of people are interested in the relationships of celebrities there is nothing wrong with it ...cause I see a few people who are very interested in the relationships of people who aren't even real, ohh no is Harry gonna date Luna and blah blah blah, yeah these people aren't real so don't make fun of people who are interested in actual people,and Pielover666 pull that co*k outta your ear and chill out, BAM first post in this thread and your being a dick so STFU

Stealth_Knight
IMO Emma gets way too much shi.t from the public. She is in liberty to date anyone she wants, and as long as she's not dating two people at the same time there's no need for us to talk shit about her. Was it ever official she was dating Tom Felton? Daniel Radcliffe? No, they are all rumours! So people think a little before talking sh.it about her.

NightCrawler341
You know what yeah this thread doesn't have a lot to do with the Harry Potter books but who cares it's about having fun and does it matter if anybody cares about who is dating who.Alot of people are interested in the relationships of celebrities there is nothing wrong with it ...cause I see a few people who are very interested in the relationships of people who aren't even real, ohh no is Harry gonna date Luna and blah blah blah, yeah these people aren't real so don't make fun of people who are interested in actual people,and Pielover666 pull that co*k outta your ear and chill out, BAM first post in this thread and your being a dick so STFU Err, heads up, no messing with a member of ToF, cause then I get involved in stuff I really don't. Dos, you see, there is a difference in fighting over real people dating (who have real lives that we shouldn't be butting into) and fake people (who we can actually have fun getting proof on why they should be together). You can't do that with real people because that is real life. Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
IMO Emma gets way too much shi.t from the public. She is in liberty to date anyone she wants, and as long as she's not dating two people at the same time there's no need for us to talk shit about her. Was it ever official she was dating Tom Felton? Daniel Radcliffe? No, they are all rumours! So people think a little before talking sh.it about her. Words of wisdom. (Though I'm not calling her preppy because of people she dates, so once more, I can't fall into what he is saying. I just see her acting preppy, so if that is not her, why doesn't she act like herself?)

Forcewielder
Originally posted by xxNessiexx
They have said on interviews that they are not dating. Emma and Dan are just friends. So what if they danced it does not mean that they are going out.

That's what every other celebrity couple would say when they're trying to hide their relationship from the public.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Forcewielder
That's what every other celebrity couple would say when they're trying to hide their relationship from the public. But its true. Listen, I hold hands with friends, (I don't dance say much on that except friends dance.) They never kissed or anything like that so we can't jump to conclusions.... also... who cares?!

LiveAndLetDie
Really, who cares? It`s their business, not ours. Get over it.
And even if they were going out, we should be happy for them. I hate how angry fangirls get when a rumor surfaces that Dan might be going out with someone. You and 10 thousand other girls are in love with him. He doesn`t deserve to be alone forever, or with you because if you can`t be happy for him, then you`re just mean.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
Really, who cares? It`s their business, not ours. Get over it.
And even if they were going out, we should be happy for them. I hate how angry fangirls get when a rumor surfaces that Dan might be going out with someone. You and 10 thousand other girls are in love with him. He doesn`t deserve to be alone forever, or with you because if you can`t be happy for him, then you`re just mean. Words of wisdom again.

daniels_baby_15
You people are idiots. If you hate the thread so friggin much, then why don't you just leave? Wouldn't that be the "smart" thing to do? And if you fantasize about characters in a book being in love, then your not that sane. At least I have a chance of meeting Dan, you don't have a chance of meeting Harry Draco Ginny Ron Percy anybody in that f***in book because they don't exist. At least I know I can meet Dan, no matter how small the chance.

NightCrawler341
You people are idiots. If you hate the thread so friggin much, then why don't you just leave? Wouldn't that be the "smart" thing to do? And if you fantasize about characters in a book being in love, then your not that sane. At least I have a chance of meeting Dan, you don't have a chance of meeting Harry Draco Ginny Ron Percy anybody in that f***in book because they don't exist. At least I know I can meet Dan, no matter how small the chance. If your not a bit insane your not human. Also, stop being batch. And if you hate the book so much, get your ass out of here!

daniels_baby_15
Nobody said I hate the book! When you hear me say, "I hate the Harry Potter books!" that'll mean that I hate them! And if you hate the thread so much, why don't you get your f***in ass outta here! DUMMY!

she's hot

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Dracos_girl_15

who is Tom Felton?

and post these suspicious pics... so we can all see what you are talking about

NightCrawler341
Nobody said I hate the book! When you hear me say, "I hate the Harry Potter books!" that'll mean that I hate them! And if you hate the thread so much, why don't you get your f***in ass outta here! DUMMY! Nice language. Hey, how bout we talk about you and your love life behind your back?

daeri
http://www.pottermania.jp/info/photos/download/Actors/TomEmma3.jpg

Tom stoned?

http://www.betreiberportal.de/ewgal/data/media/6/27.jpg

daeri
http://letrio4ever.skyblog.com/pics/55389026.jpg

http://www.zonalibre.org/blog/noechanterewin/archives/dan-emma1.JPG

daeri
Does that mean she's going out with Brad Pitt too?

http://www.danielradcliffe.org.uk/premiere_ew_bp.jpg

daeri
http://img101.exs.cx/img101/2042/emrup3pp.jpg

NightCrawler341
Obviously it must mean she is going out with all these people, Daeri, because if she can do that with Dan and be considered going out with him, then she is pretty much giving herself away to anyone, regardless of age limit.

daeri
Obviously it must mean she is going out with all these people, Daeri, because if she can do that with Dan and be considered going out with him, then she is pretty much giving herself away to anyone, regardless of age limit.

I like her with rupert,

And for these party's she goes to you're suppose to bring a date, so, why not take someone of the cast, much easier!

Court Radcliffe
I don't think she's going out with anybody. If she is good for them.

Morning_Glory

http://www.zonalibre.org/blog/noechanterewin/archives/dan-emma1.JPG

awww

Dracos_girl_15

Are you so stupid that you can't even tell when people are going out? Would you go out with a 40-somethin man if you were only 15? It's called common sense, use it.

tigress
Oh come on guys and gals so what if they are dating it would be ok, saying that I think they may be just good friends I mean it would make sense if they said come on wait till the movies are done, we dont want a messy break up spliting our fave actors and actress playing in HP, but it wouldnt bother us in the slightest, they couldve done it for a wind up its their profession to act lol but hey if they are good luck to them.

Morning_Glory
Are you so stupid that you can't even tell when people are going out? Would you go out with a 40-somethin man if you were only 15? It's called common sense, use it.

I think they were being sarcastic ... when saying "obviously she must be going out with all.. ajhkds blah blah" ... lighten up... tsk

Coldfire
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I think they were being sarcastic ... when saying "obviously she must be going out with all.. ajhkds blah blah" ... lighten up... tsk
yes I agree.....

Forcewielder
But its true. Listen, I hold hands with friends, (I don't dance say much on that except friends dance.) They never kissed or anything like that so we can't jump to conclusions.... also... who cares?!

Just because they haven't kissed doesn't mean that there's nothing going on between them. Would you have your face so close to your friend's face? Would you play with your friend's hair? Would you and your friend make goo-goo faces toward each other? I know I wouldn't because it would give other people the impression that I have romantic feelings for my friend.

Emma and Dan have done that in every photo and video footage and when you watch POA, we see Emma constantly putting her hands on Dan and I doubt that even you would allow your friends to touch you like that.

cassi scott
Originally posted by Pielover666
It's people like you whom I dispise. You shouldn't be interested in other peoples love lives. How would you like it if some freaky person half-way across the world started making threads complaining you hooked up with someone? mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad evil face

dangirl234
now im not so sure i like emma watson anymore

Dracos_girl_15
I still don't understand why you idiots are in the damn thread if you don't like it so much. So I would appreciate it if the people that don't like it would leave and the people that agree with me can stay.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Forcewielder
Just because they haven't kissed doesn't mean that there's nothing going on between them. Would you have your face so close to your friend's face? Would you play with your friend's hair? Would you and your friend make goo-goo faces toward each other? I know I wouldn't because it would give other people the impression that I have romantic feelings for my friend.

Emma and Dan have done that in every photo and video footage and when you watch POA, we see Emma constantly putting her hands on Dan and I doubt that even you would allow your friends to touch you like that.

how do you know they havent kissed... no one really knows...

and who cares anymore

Potter124
Emma and Dan are not really going out, they were hosting a show and when a man and a women host a show they normally hold hands. Also I dance with a freind of mine thats a guy and we are just freinds it does not mean Emma and Dan are really going out!

Morning_Glory
who cares.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by SltherinQueenDM
god.. ya'll need lives... HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS.. she spends alot of time with the cast... so yea their probably gonna date...so what.... who gives a flying F**K!!

seems I have hit a sore spot. evil face

Morning_Glory
how is emma like Britney!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the craziest thing Ive heard all day...

Raven Guardia

WTH! just cause she is 15 doesnt mean she wouldnt date a 40 year old. Its been done before. Open your eyes to this sick and twisted world. People dont seem to care about age anymore. Its obvious she isnt going out with brad, but that doesnt mean she would never date a much older guy. And dont get all up in NightCrawlers face he/she was only stating their opinion, they didnt say it was fact! so calm down and back off.

Raven Guardia
how is emma like Britney!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

that is the craziest thing Ive heard all day...

I have stated that and its true.

Brittney always tries to be more then what she is, and so does emma. They both act and appear slutty, they both dont know how to dress,they have attitude. Emma is just a typical young star....she doesn't have a clue about fame.

Morning_Glory
how does this little girl look or act slutty

sigh

Raven Guardia
hmmm, now lets make a small comparison

http://veritaserum.com/media/2004/09/04/emmawatson-gof01.jpghttp://www.nabou.com/celebrities/britney_spears/photo_galleries/images/britney_spears_picture_538.jpg

http://potterfutur.ifrance.com/potterfutur/emma34.jpghttp://www.poster.net/spears-britney/spears-britney-green-5001120.jpg

http://potterfutur.ifrance.com/potterfutur/emma24.jpghttp://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/1906_1588_Spears-Britney-02-400.jpg

O.A.R21
How does that make her slutty?? I still dont see the resemblance. .

Raven Guardia
what makes her slutty is that fact she is always with a different guy or always 'dating' someone else, Its normal to date diffrent people and have diffrent interests but everytime you turn your back it seems like she is with someone else.....what makes her like Britney is her attitude

Director_Joe
Okay people...This has escalated to the point where it's unbareable. Now, how many of you actually know her? Honestly. How would any of you actually know how she acts in real life? It sickens me to hear you guys arguing about a person you don't even know. Hell, I don't even know her... She could be all the things you guys are saying, but even if she is, that's her buisness not your guys's....

Morning_Glory
sigh

Morning_Glory

http://veritaserum.com/media/2004/09/04/emmawatson-gof01.jpghttp://www.nabou.com/celebrities/britney_spears/photo_galleries/images/britney_spears_picture_538.jpg

http://potterfutur.ifrance.com/potterfutur/emma34.jpghttp://www.poster.net/spears-britney/spears-britney-green-5001120.jpg

http://potterfutur.ifrance.com/potterfutur/emma24.jpghttp://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/1906_1588_Spears-Britney-02-400.jpg

you have got to be kidding with those comparisons .... that is the silliest thing so far in this thread...

Hermione202
really , Emma just doesn't know how to handle the fame ,shes still a teenager , so she probably followed the example of people like........Britney .

Morning_Glory
i doubt she is following Britney... she's probably not even a Britney fan ... Britney is so incredibly over anyways

Raven Guardia
you have got to be kidding with those comparisons .... that is the silliest thing so far in this thread...

whatever, Think what you wish I am stating MY opinion! NOT YOURS!

Originally posted by Hermione202
really , Emma just doesn't know how to handle the fame ,shes still a teenager , so she probably followed the example of people like........Britney .

I agree, I have said about this earlier but everyone takes it the wrong way.

i doubt she is following Britney... she's probably not even a Britney fan ... Britney is so incredibly over anyways
Britney is over to people who grew up, but there are still a lot of young girls who idolize her.

Director_Joe
It should be illegal to idolize Britney Spears... (IMO)

Morning_Glory
^ uh huh

Raven Guardia
I agree, Britney spears is not a very good role model...she trys to be too much at once. Reminds me of a Barbie

polowahine4
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Okay people...This has escalated to the point where it's unbareable. Now, how many of you actually know her? Honestly. How would any of you actually know how she acts in real life? It sickens me to hear you guys arguing about a person you don't even know. Hell, I don't even know her... She could be all the things you guys are saying, but even if she is, that's her buisness not your guys's....

i agree w/ u completely joe! i mean it's one thing to be kinda curious about actors and actresses and to talk about who there dating and stuff but u guys r arguing like children about people u don't even know! and to call her slutty cuz wen she lifted her hands over her head u could see her stomach and to say she's like britney spears cuz there's a pic of her putting her hair behind her ear and there's ,omg, a pic of spears doin the same thing is just stupid. and in photo shoots she doesn't even have control over wat posses she makes. i just think this whole thread is rediculous!

Morning_Glory
^ i agree completely

Pielover666
You know what yeah this thread doesn't have a lot to do with the Harry Potter books but who cares it's about having fun and does it matter if anybody cares about who is dating who.Alot of people are interested in the relationships of celebrities there is nothing wrong with it ...cause I see a few people who are very interested in the relationships of people who aren't even real, ohh no is Harry gonna date Luna and blah blah blah, yeah these people aren't real so don't make fun of people who are interested in actual people,and Pielover666 pull that co*k outta your ear and chill out, BAM first post in this thread and your being a dick so STFU

They can talk about aucutal people for all I care. But what I detest is people care only because she's pretty, or famous, or some other pointless reasons. It's not like they aucutally know that. And, btw, you have no right to cale me pie, pielover, pielover, or anything else in my sn, YOU, should call me awesome, or something else like that.

and BTW I don't really take well to orders from people of equal or lesser power than me, so I will contiune to use my god given right to talk and disobey you If I so wish, which I do.

polowahine4
woo-hoo...

babysooner13

Dude, she's just asking!

babysooner13
...I don't take well to orders...

I hate it when people care about Famous peoples relationships...

Rules, rules, rules...

babysooner13

and I agree with daniels_baby_15, Emma was supposedly going out with tom......but hey she is like a Brittney spears wanna-be so that makes her a wanna-be ****. so naturally she is gonna try and get with the whole cast and crew roll eyes (sarcastic) and it probably will be poor Rupert next sad. Emma is just one of them girls who will go out with anyone she can. Like a prep at school.

True, true.

babysooner13
Originally posted by xxNessiexx

In this pic, is she TRYING to look gangsta? blue_bandana... Bad job.

babysooner13
http://www.pottermania.jp/info/photos/download/Actors/TomEmma3.jpg

Tom stoned?

http://www.betreiberportal.de/ewgal/data/media/6/27.jpg

Whoa! She's freaking anorexic looking! bored

babysooner13

Ha! I knew it! She is posing to be Britney. LOL. clap

babysooner13
Hey, whoever made this thread. Could you please send me a PM of the website that you found the Emma-Daniel pics on?

babysooner13
war

TheSun
This is a pathetic thread.

polowahine4
i agree!

Morning_Glory
this thread is getting pretty gay

Raven Guardia
poor tom cry sad...he have to be stoned to like her. Sure she is pretty but thats about it.

Morning_Glory
why he be stoned to like her... she's pretty

Raven Guardia
why he be stoned to like her... she's pretty

yes she is.....but looks aren't everything. I agree she is very pretty, but her attitude is snobby.

Pielover666
Originally posted by babysooner13
Rules, rules, rules...

...wow...

Voldmort120
I agree wit alll da people who think dat others ( not mentioning names ) should'nt b butting into their lives !!! mab they just friends or mab not but thats no reason to say stuff bout her !!!!! she isn't a heartbreaker or nuttin so bac off of dem and if dey wanna date let em ( but dey not dateing )

polowahine4
yes she is.....but looks aren't everything. I agree she is very pretty, but her attitude is snobby.

how do u know have u ever talked to her? ever had a heart-to-heart? no? then u don't really have the right to come on here and start saying that she's so snobby and all this.

Voldmort120
to babysooner13 ! how in the world is she tryin 2 posse like britney ????? answer me dat
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD !

Pielover666
Originally posted by Voldmort120
I agree wit alll da people who think dat others ( not mentioning names ) should'nt b butting into their lives !!! mab they just friends or mab not but thats no reason to say stuff bout her !!!!! she isn't a heartbreaker or nuttin so bac off of dem and if dey wanna date let em ( but dey not dateing )
Amen to that Brotha

Originally posted by polowahine4
how do u know have u ever talked to her? ever had a heart-to-heart? no? then u don't really have the right to come on here and start saying that she's so snobby and all this.
The same thing could be said to you. How do you know she isn't a snob? Ever have a heart to heart? I think not. So stop bursting into other peoples lives.

Morning_Glory
i think everyone would like to know how she is being like britney... just cause she found a few photo poses sort of like britney doesnt mean anything... she was probably told to pose like that... tsk

Voldmort120
Ha! I knew it! She is posing to be Britney. LOL. clap

sHE AIN'T POSSIN LIKE BRITNEY LOTS OF PEOPLE POSSE LIKE THAT LOOK IN MAGIZENS !!!!!

Morning_Glory
^no kidding .. tsk

Raven Guardia

Yeah you, learn how to speak.

Originally posted by polowahine4

hmmm answer me this. Your getting in my face for what I say. Its MY opinion you dont like shove it where the sun dont shine. I respect your opinions grow up and respect mine.

Morning_Glory
erm

Pielover666
Yeah you, learn how to speak.

hmmm answer me this. Your getting in my face for what I say. Its MY opinion you dont like shove it where the sun dont shine. I respect your opinions grow up and respect mine.

Here Here!!

Raven Guardia
Here Here!!

yes sir

btw I like your sig

Pielover666
yes sir

btw I like your sig

Thanks. I made it myself (except the pic, or corse) Wow, I'm bragging about wordsI've typed...How low the mighty have fallen...

Raven Guardia
Thanks. I made it myself (except the pic, or corse) Wow, I'm bragging about wordsI've typed...How low the mighty have fallen...

laughing out loud

if you have fallen, then rise again.

Morning_Glory
confused

polowahine4
most of the time i do respect peoples opinions i just don't like it wen people make the pesonal lives of people they don't know their business! i'm not saying that she's not snobby and i'm not saying that she is but i think it's really childish and stupid to talk shit about people you don't even know! it's like seeing someone on the street and say "omg she's soooooo trying to be like britney!" just cuz she put her hair behind her ear like u saw a pic of britney doing!

Director_Joe
This whole shinanagin has gotten pretty bad...

babysooner13
to babysooner13 ! how in the world is she tryin 2 posse like britney ????? answer me dat
Ummm, it's called "pictures are actually funny to look at and make fun of". That was my first impression which was really funny. I was being "funny". Gosh, people these days. Plus you could've RE to my thing I wrote. And hey! You can't just be asking me this question because there are others who posted the pics and stuff.

babysooner13

Awww, you wanna date Emma? But by the way you're talking it seems like you already are *takes a drink of water* thinking about it. *clears throat*.

babysooner13

Can you answer me this? Why in the world are you yelling at me and only me when some others *won't give it away because it might make Voldemort120 have another temper tantrum baby* posted the pics and others made fun of her before me? Huh?

babysooner13
You know, I know that I have most definitely broken rules (see Spoiler Announcement) as most of you should know and I deeply am sorry. But I think that VOldemort 120 has broken some to. And to inform him/her, I'd like to post these rules...

~ Forum Rules ~

I just thought I would consolidate our rules so that everybody knows them...

1. There will be NO Actor-bashing. And I MEAN none.
2. Don't start RPs here, my lambs, ask Ush if you can put them in the Unhosted RP Forum
3. Don't start Pointless Threads. If you have a question, or want to introduce yourself, there are other forums for that.
4. Respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree.
5. Be polite and no member-bashing.
6. Please stop asking for the stars personal e-mail addresses. They have fan-mail addresses on the official website. It is very unlikely anybody knows their personal address, and Emma/Dan/etc would not appreciate an influx of identical messages saying "I love you"/"I hate you". Official fanmail addresses are also available at MuggleNet
7. Please, no more 'classes' threads. This is a discussion area, not an RPG. Ask Ushgarak if you can open your classes in the RP area.
8. Please no swearing or bad language on the boards. It is not acceptable to everyone and some people are offended by it.

THE ONE'S that Voldemort120 broke...
4. Respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree.
5. Be polite and no member-bashing.

So, anything to say now Voldemort120?

Pielover666
laughing out loud

if you have fallen, then rise again.

Yea...I'm insane...like...clynically...

Morning_Glory
confused

tigress
chill everyone its a discussion not a war lol, they make a cute couple though

Morning_Glory
no expression

tigress
huggles to all in need of them,

saying that in every promo shoot they all look cute be it emma and rupe,emma and tom or emma and dan could it be possible that they are all just very close besides theyve been working closely for years

Morning_Glory
ok

polowahine4
Originally posted by tigress
huggles to all in need of them,

saying that in every promo shoot they all look cute be it emma and rupe,emma and tom or emma and dan could it be possible that they are all just very close besides theyve been working closely for years

i agree!!!!

babysooner13
Yes, fine. Okay, but see, I was NOT the one that made this into a huge argument. It was Voldemort120 as we all SHOULD know. Anyway. They are cute, but not perfect. My opinion (directed to Voldemort120).

Pielover666
Awww, you wanna date Emma? But by the way you're talking it seems like you already are *takes a drink of water* thinking about it. *clears throat*.

Funny, nad please refrain from doubleposting.

DarkC
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Welcome to the life of a celebrity. Live with it.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by DarkC
Welcome to the life of a celebrity. Live with it.

agreed happy

nil

nil
look at this foto

nil
EMMA AND RUPERT

Trickster
Poor deluded people. Do you think anybody, least of all the celebrities themselves, care what somebody on a forum thinks about them? Especially in their love life, or lack of love life - none of you have ever talked to them, so obviously none of you know what they are like. It is really a pity that people can come online and talk about somebody's love life, instead of going out and finding a love life of their own.

I just saw this thread whilst looking for a reply to a thread I made yesterday and felt like commenting.

babysooner13
Funny, nad please refrain from doubleposting.

I didn't.

babysooner13
Originally posted by nil
look at this foto

Are you sure it's real? Becuse if you get a close up on the bottom it says "created by jesse" or someone of the sort.

DarkC
Originally posted by nil
look at this foto
Photoshop.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Trickster
Poor deluded people. Do you think anybody, least of all the celebrities themselves, care what somebody on a forum thinks about them? Especially in their love life, or lack of love life - none of you have ever talked to them, so obviously none of you know what they are like. It is really a pity that people can come online and talk about somebody's love life, instead of going out and finding a love life of their own.

I just saw this thread whilst looking for a reply to a thread I made yesterday and felt like commenting.

Dude, I do HAVE a love life and its a good one. BUT THERE FLIPPING CELEBS! The media is obviously gonna publicize everything! the fans are gonna grab hold of it and tear into it like hungry wolves whether the info is true or not. If THEY have a problem with people talking about them and their lives and lovers and what not. then they are not cut out to be a celeb. Secondly its normal for people to comment and gossip about the celebrities. There in the media all the time, things in the media get talked about .

tigress
whoever made that pic did very well its a good one whoever jesse is its sweet, agrees with Raven

LovelyLady
The pic was lovely, shame it was fake

Sectumsempra
i dunno about u ppl but, the guy who started teh thread just wanted some info, u act as if we should praise them and not gossip meanwhile everyone gossips about ppl... as for holding hands i only hold hands with my gf so there isnt confusion with me liking anyone else, as for some calling emma a **** (many words can fit these 4 stars) i dont think she is, of course shes gunna want to get closer to a cast member seeing as how shes been starring in the movies, no sh!t as for the dude whos freakin out, get a life man, if u dont want to read the thread hit the little X on the top right of ur firefox, IE window... GG

Sectumsempra
my god nill... if u think that is real or that anyone will think its real... i feel sorry for u, not in a bad way.... but wow totally photoshop.. u ppl turn inside out when someone asks a question about celebs who cares... look what ppl do with pics.. imagine surfing the web and seeing a pic like that...thats just weird... as for a forum its everyones own opinion

Pielover666
Originally posted by Sectumsempra
my god nill... if u think that is real or that anyone will think its real... i feel sorry for u, not in a bad way.... but wow totally photoshop.. u ppl turn inside out when someone asks a question about celebs who cares... look what ppl do with pics.. imagine surfing the web and seeing a pic like that...thats just weird... as for a forum its everyones own opinion Originally posted by Sectumsempra
i dunno about u ppl but, the guy who started teh thread just wanted some info, u act as if we should praise them and not gossip meanwhile everyone gossips about ppl... as for holding hands i only hold hands with my gf so there isnt confusion with me liking anyone else, as for some calling emma a **** (many words can fit these 4 stars) i dont think she is, of course shes gunna want to get closer to a cast member seeing as how shes been starring in the movies, no sh!t as for the dude whos freakin out, get a life man, if u dont want to read the thread hit the little X on the top right of ur firefox, IE window... GG

To you, stop double posting, you can easily fit all your Ideas in one post, and you could edit in that time as well

And I do indeed have a life. more of a life than you'll ever have. So check your facts before opening your mouth, and proving that you're an idiot.

Raven Guardia
wow, this is really getting funny and out of control. Its a wonder a mod didnt close it yet laughing out loud

Director_Joe
I've been sayin that since page one...

TheSun
To you, stop double posting, you can easily fit all your Ideas in one post, and you could edit in that time as well

And I do indeed have a life. more of a life than you'll ever have. So check your facts before opening your mouth, and proving that you're an idiot.
Stop telling people not to do stuff, tis not your place. You're posting on a child's forum about the 'love lives' of two people you don't know... somehow I doubt you have a life.

polowahine4
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahathat's all i've gotta say!

nil
I didnt believe that picture. I saw it on google. someone was showing it because she think emma and rupert are going out. and so she was showing a lot of pictures about them. I saw that picture and I wanted to show you. I apologize from everyone and emma. but everyone broke my heart. down cry

kanis
starwars If Dan and Emma are going they should be left alone because they will get enough pestering from the press and that will make it wors.

babysooner13
I don't give really. Emma is just a wanna be I think.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by TheSun
Stop telling people not to do stuff, tis not your place. You're posting on a child's forum about the 'love lives' of two people you don't know... somehow I doubt you have a life.

well same could be said for you. Look at what your saying and how your saying it.

div
Emma is Hot!!....she aint a wannabe she is a isa-bee

Pielover666

Can you say...hypocrate? You tell people what to do all the time.

And I do indeed have a life. I'd get pissed, but then I remember that youre and *******, so I don't really care. I'd go into detail about my life, but descruibing to you the wonderful sensation of aucutally being accepted and liked by people, including your family and females, might make you even more delusional, and I don't want to be held responsible, and have a potential lawsuit against me...

kanis
starwars People should do whatever they feel comfortable in doing and its no exception for celebs if Dan and Emma are together then just leave them to it and get on with your live. And also Emma watson does not act like britney spears, she is a horrible person.

TheSun
Can you say...hypocrate? You tell people what to do all the time.

And I do indeed have a life. I'd get pissed, but then I remember that youre and *******, so I don't really care. I'd go into detail about my life, but descruibing to you the wonderful sensation of aucutally being accepted and liked by people, including your family and females, might make you even more delusional, and I don't want to be held responsible, and have a potential lawsuit against me...
Can you spell...hypocrite? I find it extremely difficult to believe that someone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language and obvious inferiority issues can be socailly accepted. Tell me, why do you persist in speaking to people detrimentally, believing that you are correct in opinionated issues? I believe that you do this due to the fact that you wish to conceal your own flaws of which you are painfully aware. Personally, I disaprove of threads pertaining to the relationships of 'celebrities', however I won't launch any sort of assault upon the people responsible for it due to the fact that they have as much right as me in posting it. Evidently, if the thead turns nasty and perverted the line must be drawn. As for accusing me of being 'delusional' and 'unaccpeted', are you basing this on any sort of fact? I've just gained 4 straight As in my A-levels, (the highest qualifications in secondary school), and have been accpeted to a very good university. I am leaving in a month, and am bidding farewell to several dozens of friends, with whom I have travelled across Europe to such places as France, Italy and Russia. Personally, I don't believe that I am deluded or socially unaccpeted, however I will allow you to form your own judgement on that.

Pielover666
Can you spell...hypocrite? I find it extremely difficult to believe that someone with a rudimentary grasp of the English language and obvious inferiority issues can be socailly accepted. Tell me, why do you persist in speaking to people detrimentally, believing that you are correct in opinionated issues? I believe that you do this due to the fact that you wish to conceal your own flaws of which you are painfully aware. Personally, I disaprove of threads pertaining to the relationships of 'celebrities', however I won't launch any sort of assault upon the people responsible for it due to the fact that they have as much right as me in posting it. Evidently, if the thead turns nasty and perverted the line must be drawn. As for accusing me of being 'delusional' and 'unaccpeted', are you basing this on any sort of fact? I've just gained 4 straight As in my A-levels, (the highest qualifications in secondary school), and have been accpeted to a very good university. I am leaving in a month, and am bidding farewell to several dozens of friends, with whom I have travelled across Europe to such places as France, Italy and Russia. Personally, I don't believe that I am deluded or socially unaccpeted, however I will allow you to form your own judgement on that.

Yet can you prove that? To me, no, to others, possibly. No, iI really suck at spelling, and my grasp on the Eglish language is larger than many think, I just choose not to use it. And what doess Intellegence have to do with friendship? Supeirior(definately sp) intellect can often drive others away, as opposed to create friendship.

And the fact that you traveled with these people, could be just a lie. For all I know, you could be some 40-year old guy who lives in his mothers basement. There is no real way to prove it over the internet, which is why I believe you're lying.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>