Scarecrow vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
I say Scarecrow

LGodamus
Originally posted by Dr. Obliterator
I say Scarecrow

HOW?

Dr. Obliterator
lol...he stands far away and blasts fear gas at Colossus

LGodamus
lol...he stands far away and blasts fear gas at Colossus

right ................................................................then what .....you do know when you are scared you build adrenaline? Great, he just made big C even stonger....an adrenaline fed , fear driven raging beast all organic steel muscle and fury....and scarecrow does what then?...says boo?
right,
Colossus wins this one 11 outta 10

Sentry
Gas? Colossus in his armored form, can easily hold his breath for days, Scarecrow's gas ain't gonna sh!t to Colossus. Colossus wins, 10 times out of 10.

Whittdawg92
yep sentry's right that silly little gas is nothing to collosus

Dr. Diamond
yeah maybe if colossus forgot about his powers

NoFate007
Yeah, Colossus goes metal, holds his breath and moves out of the way, then beats the living crap out of Crane. Poor Crane sad but this is no contest. That's like saying the bodies of Thomas and Martha Wayne vs Cyclops lol

Solidus Snake
actually collosus doesnt breathe in his armored form.

golem370
In Fact Colossus does not breath when he is metal

Metalmanx
Dude. What's with this "holding breath" theory? Colossus doesn't eat, drink, nor breathe when he is in his metal form.

Scarecrow is out of any luck whatsoever fighting Colossus. He'd just be a smear on Colossus's boot.

Pointinel
I say Scarecrow

^WHOA! you need a diaper change,young'n.

kitty, nightcrawler, sunspot, gambit, sage >>>> scarecrow

and colossus is better than all that X

Cosmic Cube
This won't be pretty for SCarecrow... erm

Richrf
Who's scarecrow?

LGodamus
Originally posted by Richrf
Who's scarecrow?

Noone after this fight

Onikirimaru
Even if Scarecrow somehow got the jump on Collosus and gased him, I dont think he can get a "win" with gas alone. Collosus doesnt have any real fear or phobia to exploit to make him stupid scared. Maybe he could do something with the death of his sis, around the time of Fatal Attractions. But even if Collosus is scared, rolled up into a ball on the floor, whats Scarecrow gonna do then? He still cant beat'em up, he's metal.

Collosus beats him and then asks why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.