Jedi Hotline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick

Darth_Otaku
StarWars forum.

Syren
Forum Name ~ Syren

Age (optional) ~ 20

Force Powers ~ I need help with this part...

What you think we can improve on ~ Couldn't say just yet...

Force Side (Sith or Jedi) ~ Jedi

Twilight Janick
I'm ready to take you as a Master, Syren.

Darth Otaku, this is not related in any way to the Star Wars storyline. The Jedi Council here is definitively no the same here as any SW Jedi Council. No Kit Fsto, Shaak Ti, etc. I forgot to mention that I was in the Jedi Council.

Darth_Otaku
Roleplaying game forum.

Darth Nauj
To apply for padawanship, fill out the following form-
Forum Name- Darth Nauj
Age(optional)- 20
Force Powers- gosh I need help in this part
What you think we can improve on- dont know yet
Force Side(Sith or Jedi)- SITH evil face

Ronny
Jedi own sith, because sith are wimpy and angsty little teenager crybabies who listen to good charlotte in hopes of a better future

Jedi owns all yo! icon5

DarkC
Too much paperwork, dammit. Why didn't they have to do this in the friggin' temple?

Ronny
Oh and uh, despite how turned on im getting just by being in this thread.. i dont think it should be in the OTF.

Jackie Malfoy
I am in!JMst-sym

Twilight Janick
Force training.

It seems like RPing stuff or SW related things, but here it is about real-life Force training. I might remove the paperwork thingy.

Jackie Malfoy
I think you should.I need all the force training I can get.JMvader

§pearhead
I'm sorry, I read the word "Padawanship" and stopped there laughing out loud

Twilight Janick
Well, there will be no more paperwork from now on. If you need help or have questions with the Force, the Jedi Hotline is there to help!

Darth Mantis
What kind of force power did NJO Luke used against the Yuuzhan Vong... The force power resembled green sparks?

Twilight Janick
This power is not listed here. Sorry, you should rather ask that to the Expanded Universe forum.

Twilight Janick
There's something wrong about the Jedi Hotline! It now have its say in the Senate, but what happenbed? It's supposed to be some Force-talk channel!

PrinceofBlades
I claim this as territory of the empire. It is good that you allied yourself with me...

Darth_Janus
Press 5 if this thread makes no sense...

PrinceofBlades

Darth_Janus
*69. You have pushed the magic combination. Mace Windu will now dance nekkid for you, and Yoda will whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

Twilight Janick
*69 corresponds to an Imperial problem.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
*69. You have pushed the magic combination. Mace Windu will now dance nekkid for you, and Yoda will whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

nekkid, not naked? sounds intristing...

Twilight Janick
What's your problem, Your Imperial Majesty? *69 is also the number where Imperial problems are reported to us.

Pandabear
Forum Name- Pandabear
Age(optional)- 18
Force Powers- im not sure
What you think we can improve on- everything
Force Side(Sith or Jedi)- Jedi

PrinceofBlades
I have no problem, I only dialed it to contradict Jangus over there...

Twilight Janick
I have Jedi Hotlines in two forums, one in there, the other in the other site. Pandabear, do you have a problem?

Pandabear
no im applying for padawanship

Twilight Janick
Right, your application is final, acceptance that is! But you must know that I run Jedi Hotlines in two different sites, and I am a Jedi Councillor, I have a hectic schedule.

Pandabear
yes i understand that

Rogue Jedi
*ignites lightsaber, chops thread to bits*

Twilight Janick
Training of new Jedi/Sith has resumed by to train the most Jedi/Sith out of that Hotline, we need new trainers.

Darth_Janus
You need a dayjob. Here, this one might fit you...

Twilight Janick
Has the Jedi Hotline died all of a sudden?

lord krondor
Let's hope so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.