Darth Revan vs. ROTS Obi-Wan/Palpatine/Jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Obliterator
Who'd win?

Arbiter
Jango gets killed fast.

Dr. Obliterator
i know, i put him in for fun

darthrevan89
This is pathetic...

Human Vader
http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/4290/stupidthread9or.jpg

darthrevan89
Hey Dr. O

Darth_Janus
Actually, in the right situation, I could argue that Revan wins. It goes like this...

Obi-Wan, Palpatine, and Jango were out on a crusade to destroy a Sith lord from before any of them were even thought of. Unfortunately, little Boba (as a copilot) put in the wrong astronavigational data and they jumped right into Revan's fleet. The dark lord then proceeds to hammer the hell out of them using an armada armed with turbolasers.

PWn3D!

Darth Windu
Obliterator, could you NOT make any more of your world famous threads?

Darth_Frobo
Um,lets see here

jango goes out like a punk because he's useless
palpatine is no where remotley close to revans level
ROTS Obi is even weaker then palps

Revan wins while eating a cupcake this thread is idiocy in it's purest form.

Emperor Revan
LMAO, that last line was hilarious Frobo!

Anywho, Dooku threw Obi around with just the Force like Obi was a rag doll while back kicking Anakin. Revan who's much more powerful than Dooku, wouldn't have trouble doing the same to Obi and Jango. Sidious' lightning wouldn't help much and so Sidious would go down sorta quick.

All the same, this trio still has a fair chance to win.

Darth_Frobo
Not really, jango dies almost immediatly, followed by a cool 2 on one rots obi gets owned with one hand followed by a brief fight in which revan proceeds to perfectly sing the sound of music while chugging vodka and imagining bastilla in a bikini and owning palps

This really isn't that close, my unholy army of garden gnomes could probably own those three.

Emperor Revan
LMAO! Man that was great. You could maybe give Janus a run for his money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.