Lupin The 3rd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
Anyone seen it? I have it is one of my favorites.

Lumenesca
Yeah, I used to watch it. Saw every episode!

JLred
I love it...are you sure there wasn't a thread for this?

I love it!!

Lupin and Jigen and Goemon and Fujikodroolio

They made a movie comin' out sometime soon.........

Zatch
Originally posted by JLred
I love it...are you sure there wasn't a thread for this?

I love it!!

Lupin and Jigen and Goemon and Fujikodroolio

They made a movie comin' out sometime soon......... yes I checked with the search and it hasn't already been made yet.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Zatch
Anyone seen it? I have it is one of my favorites.

The show is cool

Zatch
yeah I know Jigen is my favorite.

Darth_Otaku
Like the Castle of Castriglio or something?I loved it!

Zatch
So this no one wants to post any more?

JLred
No I forgot about this.....I like the Loch Ness episode.....

"Mother, Father please believe me every word is true."

Zatch
I like the that one to.

Freaky Zeeky
So this no one wants to post any more?

I liked the intro for the show. That gunman is my fav

Zatch
I like.........hold on I can't remember the name oh well. I like the one where King Tuts head peice takes over Lupin and he climbs the top of the pyramid.

JLred
intro?

Like what the song??

It plays it on the website...I dunno if its still there though......

It still does!!!!

Website!!!

http://lupinofficial.com/

Zatch
yep it is still there.

JLred
I want to download the sideburns.......

Zatch
I want to download the sideburns....... you lost me there?

JLred
On the website you can download sideburns print thme and tape them to your own.....

Zatch
cool.

JLred
Did you notice they all have superlong sideburns except Goemon......

Zatch
yeah and fujico.

JLred
Of course Fujiko.......why did you put your sig. on scroll?

Zatch
bored. I felt like it also. I will change it later though.

JLred
ok...well im gonna take a nap......

Zatch
ok c ya.

JLred
back....anyone see the ep. where Lupin is on the train trying to steal jewels and then jumps off with the horse......

Zatch
back....anyone see the ep. where Lupin is on the train trying to steal jewels and then jumps off with the horse...... I don't know if I remember that one.

JLred
Its pretty cool...I like the one where he puts money in the racecar's wheels....................

Zatch
yeah that one is good to. He wants to win the race I can't remember if he does but at the end the rich guy goes nuts bacause he is flat broke.

riku harada
i've heard of this series, but i can't find info on it.

JLred
yeah that one is good to. He wants to win the race I can't remember if he does but at the end the rich guy goes nuts bacause he is flat broke.

He doesn't because Zemigata is after him and the bad guy finds out it was Fujiko......

Originally posted by riku harada
i've heard of this series, but i can't find info on it. .

Well it comes on at 4:00 AM Central in America on Adult Swim notice the central

Zatch
He doesn't because Zemigata is after him and the bad guy finds out it was Fujiko......

Well it comes on at 4:00 AM Central in America on Adult Swim notice the central yeah I hate it that is comes on so early in the morning.

JLred
I set my alarm for it.....

sailormoon
Zemigata is so stupid! He cracks me up! Since it's school, I have to record it. But I'm running out of tape because I'm recording FMA. sad

JLred
your school already started?

sailormoon
Yeah, I know it sucks. My mama predicted it would probably get at least a day earlier every year, when does yours start?

JLred
not now I know......

Zatch
my school already started to. I don't feel like getting up at 4 in the morn to watch it.

JLred
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I have like two weeks or something!!!!!

I haven't seen it in awhile........

Zatch
neither have I lucky you I had four hours of homework over the weekened.

JLred
AHAHAHA!!!

Ever notice how Lupin manages to escape from virtually impossible traps......

Zatch
yeah or solves any anything even though he is about to die like that time he had to open a safe fast or he would die of poison that one was a good one.

JLred
Yeah all he had to say was "Open Sesame"

Zatch
I know and he said it in a daze which was weird he just got lucky thats all.

sailormoon
AHAHAHA!!!

Ever notice how Lupin manages to escape from virtually impossible traps...... stick out tongue

You're so mean! stick out tongue

JLred
Mean? I forgot what I did....laughing

Zatch
huh I am cofused.

JLred
so am i...........

Zatch
I guess she was talking about what I said.

Zatch
I think lupins character is weird but sometimes he is right.
I think it is funny everytome fujico slaps him.

JLred
Ohhh...I get it....she was calling me mean for laughing at you and her because you all have school and homework.....

I like Lupin's inpenetrable luck....the new Lupin the 3rd movie is already out I thinketh....

sailormoon
Oh, I had to go back and see what I was talking about laughing I meant you were laughing at Zatch being tormented by his homework.

JLred
yup.....laughing

I got school in 3 days......sad

sailormoon
AHAHAHAHA! big grin

JLred
but you got school already!!!!laughing

sailormoon
cryNo fair!

Zatch
been going on for three weeks now.

Zatch
Bored yes that is what i am.

Zatch
ok I remeber the time lupin in of in the lake with Lock Ness monster. Fujico got stuck with the scientist who was controling it and she ends up befriending the monster.

JLred
three posts? You know better then that........

yes and she sings that song......

Inspectah Deck
Yeah all he had to say was "Open Sesame"

laughing out loud He said that to the girl and ahe slapped him

JLred
ohhh..yeah I remember...laughing

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud Lupin is silly

Zatch
yeah but he said itin a daze as a last resort he was really lucky he got it. He would have died from the poison if he didn't get it right.

JLred
if it only worked for women.......

Zatch
if it only worked for women....... I actually got that joke.

phillip_m_adkin
u there

phillip_m_adkin
helo

JLred
here...but dont double post it is a sin....

Zatch
I never duoble post I always triple.

JLred
A very bad sin indeed........

Zatch
lol

JLred
You all are sinners.........

http://www.thehoya.com/images/092900/exorcist.jpg

Zatch
no not a sinner just a man with no insight.

JLred
that sins....shifty

Zatch
on an occasion but no not always.

JLred
but especially on KMC...shifty

Zatch
yeah ok back to Lupin.

JLred
Lupin is a sinner...

Zatch
he is though he is a theaf so he has to be a sinner not to mention he tries to get into fujicos pants every episode.

JLred
indeed....

Gregory
It's interesting to read the Lupin III manga and then watch the anime, because the character of Lupin is so completely differfent; in the anime, he's a sort of lovable rogue who steals things; in the manga, he rapes woman, remorselessly murders a person and then frames an innocent man for it, and generally acts completely horribly. I like the anime a lot; I'm not so sure about the manga.

Zatch
well that is new to me. see in lupin he isn't nothing but a master theif and thats about it.

JLred
what???that happens on the manga?!?!?!???!?there's a manga?!?!?!?!?

Zatch
I dont know???

Gregory
Um ... yes. By Monkey Punch.

Zatch
oh I will have to check it out. I only thought there was an anime.

sailormoon
Originally posted by Gregory
It's interesting to read the Lupin III manga and then watch the anime, because the character of Lupin is so completely differfent; in the anime, he's a sort of lovable rogue who steals things; in the manga, he rapes woman, remorselessly murders a person and then frames an innocent man for it, and generally acts completely horribly. I like the anime a lot; I'm not so sure about the manga.

That definitely sounds like a Lupin I don't want to meet. sad

JLred
Me too.....that doesn't sound very gentlemanly like

Zatch
I know he sounded like a cold hearted criminal and I dont think I like that Lupin I would prefer the anime on better.

JLred
Yes the anime is much better.......i wonder if the manga in english is like the show......

Zatch
Yes the anime is much better.......i wonder if the manga in english is like the show...... Dont know I haven't tried to look for it. Could be though.

JLred
probably....we have a very short manga supply at my library just one of Cowboy Bebop and two of Initial D....i already read them both.....

Zatch
probably....we have a very short manga supply at my library just one of Cowboy Bebop and two of Initial D....i already read them both..... cool

JLred
and i also read the Cowboy Bebop one............funny

Zatch
and i also read the Cowboy Bebop one............funny I haven't read that one.

JLred
They're fuuny the one i read is where he goes to jail to save some gay guy......

Zatch
They're fuuny the one i read is where he goes to jail to save some gay guy...... that sounds like it would be funny.

JLred
Indeed.....well I stopped seeing Lupin for awhile.......

Zatch
Yeah me to\

JLred
yup...

Zatch
yup... the last one I seen was the one where the kid made him open his safe.

JLred
I saw the desert one with all the oil.....

Zatch
I dont think I seen that.

sailormoon
I think mine's might have been when Lupin was almost killed 'cause he went in that castle full of women.

Zatch
I havent seen that one either that one sounds like it would be relly good.

JLred
is that the one where lupin and zenigata turn old?

Zatch
I dont know

sailormoon
Yeah, that's it!

Zatch
ok now I am so lost.

sailormoon
When Lupin went in a castle with a bunch of beautiful women and they kept on using this gas to turn men old. Remember?

Zatch
Originally posted by sailormoon
When Lupin went in a castle with a bunch of beautiful women and they kept on using this gas to turn men old. Remember? No actually I dont think I saw that one or I would have remembered.

JLred
its good......

Zatch
like what goes on?

sailormoon
They go in a castle full of beautiful women who must be sexist or something, and use this gas that drains the youth out of them...I forgot what the point to that was though...

Zatch
probably to keep them beautiful or something.

sailormoon
Ya know, it's getting pretty freakin' hard to keep this freakin' thread goin' with Lupin coming on at freakin' five in the morning.!

JLred
It sure is....

Zatch
yeah I know I liked it better when it was on at like 1.

JLred
I know but then those damn ratings and it went to 4......GARRR!!!

Zatch
damn ratings is right.

sailormoon
That's why? The ratings? Case Closed is a really good show... sad

Zatch
yeah but doesn't seem like anyone watches it though

sailormoon
That sucks...

JLred
It has to be ratings...what else could it be?

sailormoon
I don't know...I was just hoping those shows weren't so unpopular. And from what it looks like in the forums of adultswim.com, the shows have a lot of fans, we just didn't watch it enough I guess. Probably because most of the viewers aren't adults and can't stay up late enough on weekdays...

JLred
yup.......or have work?

sailormoon
True...

JLred
They stopped showin them I think...just Gigantor and Big O

sailormoon
Of all things to replace them with...I love Big O and all, but I like Case Closed more.

powerfulone1987
I think mine's might have been when Lupin was almost killed 'cause he went in that castle full of women.

I just happen to be reading through this thread and I was like, what is this show they are talking about.

But when I read this post I knew exactly what yall were talking about because I happend to by chance have seen this show recently.
It must have came on right after a show I was watching and that's why I watched it but I found this episode interesting, because I am obsessed about aging and stuff, in real life and on television.

But yeah, I don't know if this could have been a show I watched regularly, but I liked this episode.

Is it comprehensible.....

Zatch
Lupin the 3rd lets see I got a new question to start for you. When did you start watching it? I mean I started watching it about 4 years ago. Then they took it off for like half the year but I was ready for it to return.

sailormoon
I don't know, I guess around the same time you started watching it. I was like, this guy's attitude is trippin' me out. And I love the different personalities between all the characters of the team! I liked Fujiko, too. How she seduced her way out of things. But later realized she could be one sneaky-ass *****. I still have soft spot for her though, because it usually backfires on her. stick out tongue

Zatch
most of the time it does but a few times it works.

sailormoon
It makes me sick when it does. Lupin'll believe anything she says.

Zatch
oh I know. If she told him to jump he would do it. It is pathetic.

sailormoon
Right on.

Zatch
yeah.

JLred
I started about like 3 years but then stopped but then started and stopped again........

Zatch
yeah thats the same with me.

Zatch
ok guys another one for you. You know his name is Lupin. Spelled to pronounce Lu pin but everyone pronounces it Lu pan you guys realize that?

sailormoon
Ya. I like the Lu pan pronunciation better, personally.

konte66
lupin rocks they should show some new episodes

Zatch
Ya. I like the Lu pan pronunciation better, personally. yeah me to i mean lu pin is rare if you ask me.

JLred
well....hello everyone.....Lupin the third is still awesome.....

Zatch
yeah it has been awhile since you have been here.

JLred
yeah I noticed.....

sailormoon
laughing

Zatch
smart ass. Is that all we have here?

sailormoon
Sadly, yes, for now...

Zatch
Sadly, yes, for now... Yeah I thought I'd ask.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>