Agency X VS. Gotham City...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Scenario: Bruce Wayne is tired of being Batman, and decides Gotham's Villains don't belong in jail... They need to be killed. Bruce Wayne pays Agency X 1 billion dollars up front to clean up Gotham by whatever means necessary. There's also a bonus... If Agency X can clean up Gotham within two years and significantly reduce the crime rate, Bruce will throw in another billion dollars and buy each member of Agency X a 100 million dollar dream home/palace/workshop/building wherever they choose.

Can they do it?

Agency X:

Agent X
Taskmaster
Deadpool
Outlaw
Mary Zero
Sandi Brandenberg

By whatever means necessary...Agency X is in bloodlust mode....

DarkCrawler
Yeah, they can kill most of them. But the intelligent villains such as Ra's and other people may be too much for them.

ScarletSpider
That's where Mary Zero comes in. What's Ra's going to do to a girl he's not cognizant of?

It would be interesting though, for some reason I think Ra's would be fond of Taskmaster, he's just a regular guy, but he's got such an awesome ability, it's something Ra's would be intruiged by, and he's trained to peak physical perfection, he'd be a viable candidate, in Ra's eyes, to marry Talia. If that continuity were still in effect.

Nataku8188
Ra's would go down just like Black swan did. Oh man, that was awesome. "I wrote the password on my hand so I wouldn't forget it. Oh, wait, my hand's over there" BOOM! Haha... man that rocked.

Wanderer259
That fight is one piece of proof of how much of a hard-ass Deadpool is. His brain was literally falling apart and he still beat a guy in a sword fight who was arguably on par with Ra's Al Ghul. Who also happened to have mind powers.

You just reminded me I have my Deadpool sig, Nataku.

CorderaMitchell
clown killin' madness

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Wanderer259
That fight is one piece of proof of how much of a hard-ass Deadpool is. His brain was literally falling apart and he still beat a guy in a sword fight who was arguably on par with Ra's Al Ghul. Who also happened to have mind powers.

You just reminded me I have my Deadpool sig, Nataku.

I think I've been challenged to a DP sig contest. I shall return with a better DP sig than yours.

Sentry
UP

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Sentry
UP

you wish laughing out loud

8bitChris
Deadpool sigs rock. SO does Agency X. They ROCK HARD all over Gotham and it's villains faces.

I don't know if they can take the Penguin though...I mean he does have that umbrella...not the mention the stature of a penguin.

Talk about your stupid character designs. No wonder they took Batman out of Gotham and into space. His rogues gallery is a walking gag reel.

They need more sophisticated character designs like Electro.

droolio

o.g. slaughter
who iz mary zero?

o.g. slaughter
and can she fight or is she jus a bystander type?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
who iz mary zero?

Mary Zero:

http://www.blacksuperhero.com/exhibithtml/detail.cfm?id=295

DarkCrawler
Wow...thats unique power.

Superherovandal
Batman's rogue's gallery also happens to be the best in comics today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.