Anyone you know whom you think deserves to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

BackFire
Nah.

bilb
yup i know one

Lord Melkor
Nobody I know. Though I don't know many people, and I don't judge those I don't know well.

It wasn't like this when I was younger, but this is a difrrent and unpleasant story.

debbiejo
NO....though probably Hitler

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by debbiejo

I think he asked about people you knew personally.

PVS
i knew one.
but he's dead now.
so its all good smile

Kuntz
Originally posted by debbiejo

confused I think he is dead debbie joeek! unless they saved his brain laughing out loud

shaber
It seems that teachers are taboo here stick out tongue

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Kuntz
confused I think he is dead debbie joeek! unless they saved his brain laughing out loud

There are always clones.

shaber
you're hooked on sci-fi

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
i knew one.
but he's dead now.
so its all good smile

still going on about your old computer?? laughing

*diemuthaf*ckadie* laughing laughing laughing

PVS
Originally posted by bilb
still going on about your old computer?? laughing

*diemuthaf*ckadie* laughing laughing laughing

well that too. but i murdered that damn computer evil face

debbiejo
Originally posted by Kuntz

whoops!....then no....though I did kill that rooster...but he deserved it.

Alpha Centauri
I can think of quite a few.

Though I recognise the difference between wishing death upon someone, and thinking that if death were to occur, they'd deserve it.

So yes, I can. I can think of quite a few people whom if they died, I'd think they deserved it or I dare say, would be slightly pleased.

Would I WISH death on anyone? There's probably only a couple.

-AC

Sadako of Girth
Those who have found life too much of a struggle and they wish to die..
Maybe in the face of long-drawn-out-painful-incurable illness...
Im all for nice'n peaceful dignified euthanasia.

But as for horrific and tortured deaths, I'd say Suicide bombers.
(As long as no-one is around them at the time...)

Their intent to mutilate and kill those who may be innocent deserves instant kharma as far as im concerned.

SlipknoT
There are people I want dead, But I dont Know if the DESERVE to die

FeceMan

BlackC@t
There are a few people I know who deserve to die.

I want one of my teachers dead because she's such a b!tch! furious

Bardock42
No.....I don't think people deserve to die....or to life for that matter...they arte just there.......and I don't feel like I have to decide who is to live or to die.......although I probably wouldn't care if anyone but a selceted few died..I don't have a strong feeling that anyone should die either.....not even Hitler.......could change so,,,,since as you might have recognized my value of human life is not that high anyways.....

Fire
Atleast one person, but actually I think dieing would be too easy. I would want to wish something more harsh like in prisonment forever. But then a spartan prison, no TV and stuff like that

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
Atleast one person, but actually I think dieing would be too easy. I would want to wish something more harsh like in prisonment forever. But then a spartan prison, no TV and stuff like that

Yes and a visit of good ol' Bubba at least once a day......

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by SlipknoT
There are people I want dead, But I dont Know if the DESERVE to die
same here.

Bardock42

Yes and a visit of good ol' Bubba at least once a day....

Bardock42

Bardock42

Storm
No.

Hmm, the bugs due to the speed improvements don' t seem to be completely solved yet. Clicking on last post brought me to your post of 12:35 PM Bardock.

Bardock42
What the ****

What was that all aboot......

BadKitty
I would feel better about myself if I could honestly say no..but truthfully theres one person I know personally who in my opinion needs to be kicked over..but he's done himself better than that and is spending 20 or so years in prison.

it is my mothers ex husband. he physically and mentally abused her.then landed him self in prison for raping a 12 year old.he spent 7 years in prison and got and in 6 months did it again...he's a real scumbag and the world would be better off with out him.

botankus
Lol, Bardock! You got Bubba on the brain or something?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Lol, Bardock! You got Bubba on the brain or something?

Yes...I just had to put it pout....and nothing worked...and I was bored....and you know....Bubba is scary sad

botankus
Did Bubba make you write that 3 times? I know he's standing over your shoulder, so just wink twice for 'yes.'

Bardock42
Did Bubba make you write that 3 times? I know he's standing over your shoulder, so just wink twice for 'yes.'

No of ourse he did not *wink* *wink* ......and I wrote it four times stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
No one deserves to die.Even if they are mean and evil.JM

Clovie

Korri
There are people i know who dont deserve to live because the most enjoyable part of their life seems to be making other people's lives hell.

If that is the highlight of their lives then they dont deserve to have one in my eyes.

yerssot
hell yeah, I know of at least one... ... though TO... can I also say how I want that person to die?
I have a great torture-scene in mind thumb up

GCG
i know at least 1 person ; to put it in my terms, the world would be a much better place.

This person's aim is to make everyone's life HELL out of spite...or at least thats what i think it is. There is no reasons for this persons directives. To make matters worse, this person is a rich lawyer and is such an ignorant.

amity75
I don't know about deserving to die but there's a few people I know who I'd laugh my head off at if they shuffled off this mortal coil. And I must admit to feeling quietly satisfied when I hear about chav boy racers getting wasted in car wrecks as long as there's no poor innocents involved.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes...I just had to put it pout....and nothing worked...and I was bored....and you know....Bubba is scary sad

Burdock just likes bubba a whole lot... eek!

bilb
Originally posted by yerssot
hell yeah, I know of at least one... ... though TO... can I also say how I want that person to die?
I have a great torture-scene in mind thumb up

is it a new one yerss?? one i havent heard yet? if so.. do tell!! eek!

grey fox
Alot of people in my old high school deserve to die , they were the dregs of society and would only become yobs or claimers , they had no redeeming qualities in the slightest and would make excellent target practice

Wickerman
No, i don't really WANT people to die anymore. stopped years ago. And then a person i had previously wanted to die did. I couldn't help myself but laugh for a few hours......then go celebrate with a few beers thumb up

~wickerman~

botankus
Originally posted by grey fox
Alot of people in my old high school deserve to die , they were the dregs of society and would only become yobs or claimers , they had no redeeming qualities in the slightest and would make excellent target practice

If there is ever a school shooting around the Parisian Opera House, I think they know where to start looking, folks!

whobdamandog

Red Superfly
No high horse for me, thanks. I can think of roughly five people who deserve to die.

Better yet, they deserve to live, but without any limbs.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I would have to say that Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, Abraham and Spamhead all deserve to die. Die, you ffuuckers! Die!

CorderaMitchell
Noone should die by my judgement, everyone should have another chance, and I know some lowdown people.

botankus
So in your sig, when you say, 'let them eat lead,' you don't want them to really die, just consume metal?

lil bitchiness
No. Noone.

Noone I thik should die and noone I would want dead.

mechmoggy
There's a person my family who was physically abused and caused grief for a lot of people. I'll dance on his grave once he goes, but I don't "wish" him dead.

I'm happier seeing him alone in the world, having to live with his actions and knowing his family will never talk to him again. Justice enough for me.

The Omega

bilb

Alpha Centauri
Would it really matter if certain people died?

Simple question. Think about it.

-AC

fruits
i think absolutely no one deserves to die. death is such a scary thing when you think about it. that's why i could never be a cop or in the military cuz i could NOT live with myself knowing that i took anothers life away. i took away another mans dreams, hopes, everything. i couldnt do it. and i do not think any one person deserves to have their dreams and hopes taken away. there are bad people. people who deserve to be punished. but not by death.

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Would it really matter if certain people died?

Simple question. Think about it.

-AC

Well, to certain people it would.

There are certainly a handful people I think that the world would be a better place without -- or at least the lives of myself and my family/friends. Not that I'd actually wish them dead (though in my more enraged moments, I have), but I sure as hell wouldn't be shaken up if they did die.

bilb
Originally posted by fruits
death is such a scary thing when you think about it.

how do you know? (not being sarcastic just curious) seems like the fear of the unknown to me.. i think it may be rather beautiful, in which case I retract my previous staements.. this dude deserves NOTHING beautiful stick out tongue

~Sir Mist~
The following people:

Ya Krunk'd Floo (aka Ou Be Blah Blah)
swineslops

That is all.

bilb
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
The following people:

swineslops

That is all.

duly noted stick out tongue

FeceMan
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I would have to say that Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, Abraham and Spamhead all deserve to die. Die, you ffuuckers! Die!
'05ers suck.

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by FeceMan
'05ers suck.

He's a sock. Socks suck.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The following people:

swineslops

That is all.

How sad your life is...I wish you well.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by FeceMan
'05ers suck.

Me no understandy.

~Sir Mist~
How sad your life is...I wish you well.

It could be worse...I could get banned, make a sock, get banned again with an IP ban....then come back with another account and still act like a retarded chimpanzee without covering the obvious fact that Im the same person...

bilb
oohh Mist be pist stick out tongue
(get it? pissed? aahahahahahahaa.. I crack myself up laughing )

fruits
sry im not so up to date here, but what's a sock exactly?? i just recently started hearing the phrase.

and im not sure if death really is beautiful. i mean yeah, (depending on ur religion) you get great rewards, treasures, and an eternal life, but leaving this earth forever, i dunno, i would never put that upon someone

Freaky Zeeky

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It could be worse...I could get banned, make a sock, get banned again with an IP ban....then come back with another account and still act like a retarded chimpanzee without covering the obvious fact that Im the same person...

You poor thing, did this happen to you recently? I, myself, have no direct experience of this kind of situation, but it sounds terrible.

Be strong. Love can build a bridge...

Clovie
You poor thing, did this happen to you recently? I, myself, have no direct experience of this kind of situation, but it sounds terrible.

Be strong. Love can build a bridge... do you have an undirect experience then?

Mr Parker
I dont know anybody PERSONALLY that they are evil enough to where they deserve to die but there are several politicians such as the clintons and bushs that have committed outragous crimes that normal citizens like us could never get away with who deserve the death penalty.

Alpha Centauri
Well Bush has committed somewhat mass murder, we couldn't get away with that.

So you are sort of saying that the government should commit murder (a crime we couldn't get away with) to a murderer, for committing a crime (murder) that we couldn't get away with? Isn't that a bit silly?

Shouldn't the death penalty be abolished due to your rationale and shouldn't we just kick their guts in?

-AC

FeceMan
He's a sock. Socks suck.
Both suck.

EsteemedLeader
deserve to die? no one. should die? everyone

Alpha Centauri
The only reason I'm not picking apart that post is because there are too many ways to do so.

-AC

EsteemedLeader
but im right.

Alpha Centauri
Cute and everything, but you're not.

Re-think the post.

You're claiming that nobody deserves death but everyone should die.

Why should they if they don't deserve it? Let's examine the sheer dynamics of your post.

-AC

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt

You saw that movie too? big grin Seriously,there's an old film called They saved Hiler's Brain. B movie for 'bad." stick out tongue

Cyd
I heard about a police officer in my country, who did pretty bad things to a twelve years old boy and them kill him by hitting his head with a big stone...

That police officer, deserves to die

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Cute and everything, but you're not.

Re-think the post.

You're claiming that nobody deserves death but everyone should die.

Why should they if they don't deserve it? Let's examine the sheer dynamics of your post.

-AC

The death penalty should be an option, but rarely used.

CorderaMitchell
So in your sig, when you say, 'let them eat lead,' you don't want them to really die, just consume metal?

its a sign of contempt or dismissal thats all...

Kinda like,naaah never mind.

botankus
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
its a sign of contempt or dismissal thats all...
So after telling them to eat metal and be hated and dismiss themselves, the muscular dude realizes he must address the phrase: "Time To Kill"

Oh, I got it. He must have a lot of spare time on his hands.

CorderaMitchell
So after telling them to eat metal and be hated and dismiss themselves, the muscular dude realizes he must address the phrase: "Time To Kill"

Oh, I got it. He must have a lot of spare time on his hands.

It could be like "take a hike", do you really want them to go hiking?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
but im right.

Yes, you are right.

Kosta
No one I personally know deserves to die.

shoe-freak
my teacher.... must die. evil face

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by shoe-freak
my teacher.... must die. evil face

Or you study more. Which option is easier?

Ulven
Originally posted by fruits
i think absolutely no one deserves to die. death is such a scary thing when you think about it. that's why i could never be a cop or in the military cuz i could NOT live with myself knowing that i took anothers life away. i took away another mans dreams, hopes, everything. i couldnt do it. and i do not think any one person deserves to have their dreams and hopes taken away. there are bad people. people who deserve to be punished. but not by death.

I agree...a whole life not lived, all taken away so quikly sick
(although I've been in the army, and would do my duties in a case of war, even though I hate the idea)

I think everybody knows someone who is a pest to their enviroments, but wishing for someone to die is pretty extreme in my opinion.

The Omega
Capt> This is not about the death-penalty. This deals with whether or not you personally know someone who you think deserves do die. And why.

big gay kirk
A couple of quotes....
" There are many who die who deserve life... can you give it to them?" (no prizes for guessing the source of that...)

And, as Will Munny says in Unforgiven, "Deserves got nothin' to do with it..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.