X-men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

itsasecret
I work in the Castle in Victoria where they will be filming parts of the new movie starting August 8th! I can't wait to see Patrick Stewart!

They are putting the set together as I speak! I've already seen Xavier's office and study! This is pretty cool! Can't wait till they start filming!

Sonic x 20
Hello I'm new here and I will surely have a great time. Can you post new threads?

fruits
really?? WOW, that's insane. you should get a bunch of autographs and stuff, then send them to someone cool...................cough cough

but yeah, thats awesome, and hey, we have a whole forum to talk about x-men stuff: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/ so go ahead and start posting there and anywhere else that interests you and you'll be right in here as a regular member pretty soon!!

Sonic x 20
That's cool!!! smile smile

Paola
Originally posted by itsasecret
I work in the Castle in Victoria where they will be filming parts of the new movie starting August 8th! I can't wait to see Patrick Stewart!

They are putting the set together as I speak! I've already seen Xavier's office and study! This is pretty cool! Can't wait till they start filming!

take pics & show us! droolio

yerssot
don't listen to Paola, first try to get in the movie big grin

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

alcadeias
hello!

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.