superman and friends vs???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay lets say that superman,classic juggernaut,magneto, and dr.doom decide to take over the dc earth, can they win,juggs has reeds intelligence, and supes has dark beasts intelligence.

Solidus Snake
they have mental resistant persons there however all it takes is the sentinels of magic and they are over.

deadman possesses supes, he hurls juggernaut into the sun when he doesnt expect it. zatanna gives magneto an irresponsible level of diahrrea, amnesia, and herpes. doc fate can waste doc doom. and then they use some mental hocus pocus and make supes realize that he shouldnt be siding w/ marvel to take over his own continuum.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
they have mental resistant persons there however all it takes is the sentinels of magic and they are over.

deadman possesses supes, he hurls juggernaut into the sun when he doesnt expect it. zatanna gives magneto an irresponsible level of diahrrea, amnesia, and herpes. doc fate can waste doc doom. and then they use some mental hocus pocus and make supes realize that he shouldnt be siding w/ marvel to take over his own continuum. nah.

Solidus Snake
instead of saying "nah" tell me why not

noone can sense deadman

he possesses supes and takes out juggernaut. he could distract doom and mags for a moment for zatanna to work on mags.

doom would fall before ragman, sentinel, faust, blue devil, and doc occult.

even better....deadman could possess mags, and hurl doom and juggs into the sun. zatanna could then work his bowels. dead man possesses supes then (as he did in day of vengeance/judgement (cant remember which) and lobotomize mags.

Dr. Diamond
actually i do not know much about deadman
but i actually agree with you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.