Revan & Malak vs Exar Kun & Ulic-Quel-Dorma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Ok I am about 93% certain this thread has not been done before...and if it has than KMC needs a new search bar.

Combatants: Revan, Malak, Exar Kun, and Ulic-Quel-Dorma.

Setting: Star Forge area were, Revan fought Malak.

Two of the most famous Master and Apprentice groups vs each other...who will win?

I may be an avid fan of,Revan but unless he comes up with a brilliant plan, Kun and Ulic most likley have this (not without great difficulty of course).

darth zamorak
ya I think its been done before,

anyways uliq could take malak after a fight and then help kun finish revan

Darth_Janus
It was done, but like months ago. Anyways, Malak is probably on par with, or better than Ulic later in life, but in his heyday Ulic could at least put up a fight. I'm thinking... Exar Kun could probably (but not too easily) defeat Lord Revan in combat. And I doubt Malak can elminate Ulic fast enough to make that not happen.

Darth_Glentract
I made this fight like a month ago like Janus said, but it was made again like two days ago and is still on the first page.

Anyway, I think Exar is at least 95% as good as Revan. He could hold him off. I have been hearing some stuff "proving" Ulic to not be nearly as good as we all thought(I think it was Naih Foi who did the "proving"wink. If anyone could fill me in on that it would be great. Until then I think Ulic could beat Malak together could defeat Revan.

DarkExar
Exar and Ulic any day they would own....ulic could keep revan at bay while exar just demolishes Malark then reven is bugged smile

DarkExar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I made this fight like a month ago like Janus said, but it was made again like two days ago and is still on the first page.

Anyway, I think Exar is at least 95% as good as Revan. He could hold him off. I have been hearing some stuff "proving" Ulic to not be nearly as good as we all thought(I think it was Naih Foi who did the "proving"wink. If anyone could fill me in on that it would be great. Until then I think Ulic could beat Malak together could defeat Revan.

Ulic would rip Malark apart Easly he is a uber jedi but maybe not reven

DarkExar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Its hard to say how good ulic is relli, we know exars stronger but not much and exar wipes the floor with vodo-siosk baas and ulic did defeat mandolor who beeing the mandolorian ledder could bring down 2-3 jedi masters easly...so who knows eh? personly i think ulic could beat revan if he focused on it and lets his rage out, but seeming as exar is better and revan is better than ulic i gess it would be
Exar Vs revan
Ulic Vs malark
In which case ulic would kill malark
and exar kill revan

Darth_Janus
There's no "r" in Malak.

Darth_Glentract
Can someone give me the link to where it was "proven" that Ulic is as good as was thought.

Darth_Janus
www.supershadow.com

Darth L. Dipsit
Hehe. Well-played, Janus.

Darth_Janus
lol... Gotta love the 'shadow.

Arbiter
You may disagree, but just my little 2 cents. Shadow, we all out here in the O.C. love you and absolutely live for your web updates. (SuperShadow: The addiction to SS.com is intense.) My life would not be the same were it not for this greatest website of all time. (SuperShadow: All agree.) Keep up the great work, Shadow. You are our only hope. LOVE ALWAYS. (SuperShadow: Love ya right back over and over again.)

Darth_Glentract
You live in Orange County? Just wondering because I used to live there.

Illustrious
The OC is the most overrated county in the world. It's touted like some Utopia on Earth, but I can probably name 2 or 3 counties in California alone that are better.

Darth_Glentract
I loved it. Name one that is better.

Illustrious
Sure. I personally really liked Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Diego counties just as much, if not better than Orange County.

Ironically, they are all along the coastline stretch of SoCal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.