the problem with humanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
one of the main problems of humanity is its failure to look ahead and plan accordingly. feel free to add on.

dave123
Human's are actually the most superior species on the entire planet because of our ability to think ahead confused

DarkC
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
one of the main problems of humanity is its failure to look ahead and plan accordingly. feel free to add on.

inuyasha555
hi

Saberstylemasta
The only Humans with problems are those that dwell on the negative and stalk actresses.

JLred
the problem with humanity is that it's too late already to win the human race.......

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by inuyasha555
hi

JLred

we look ahead just dont plan right.......think of Hitler......and George Bush.....and I cant belive i used those names in the same sentence.....

Originally posted by dave123
Human's are actually the most superior species on the entire planet because of our ability to think ahead confused
Dolphins think of what to eat......

Dr. Diamond
Human's are actually the most superior species on the entire planet because of our ability to think ahead confused : i am talking in a general sense. humanity uses resources like they were going out of style. in the 20th century we were givin this wonderful planet and we just gobbled it up.nobody thinks that we can lose a war based off religon however religon is a key fundamental factor in keeping a war going. (do not push your beliefs on me and such)

DarkC
: i am talking in a general sense. humanity uses resources like they were going out of style. in the 20th century we were givin this wonderful planet and we just gobbled it up.nobody thinks that we can lose a war based off religon however religon is a key fundamental factor in keeping a war going. (do not push your beliefs on me and such)
Well, SOR-RY, Mr. Tree-Hugger.

JLred
Originally posted by DarkC
Well, SOR-RY, Mr. Tree-Hugger.

laughing

I know we already f**ked up really bad in this world and people are trying to fix it....................................................................................I say just f**king forget it and give me a rocket car...biotch!

dave123
: i am talking in a general sense. humanity uses resources like they were going out of style. in the 20th century we were givin this wonderful planet and we just gobbled it up.nobody thinks that we can lose a war based off religon however religon is a key fundamental factor in keeping a war going. (do not push your beliefs on me and such) On the contrary - most people are aware of their rapage of the Earth. However, as long as it keeps their bank accounts nice and full, they don't have to worry. They'll be long dead by the time Earth's resource are becoming exceptionally scarce, and their children will buy up what's left with their parent's money yes

It's the poor people that care, but can do little about it - although would they want to do as much if they were profiting from it?

JLred
On the contrary - most people are aware of their rapage of the Earth. However, as long as it keeps their bank accounts nice and full, they don't have to worry. They'll be long dead by the time Earth's resource are becoming exceptionally scarce, and their children will buy up what's left with their parent's money yes

It's the poor people that care, but can do little about it - although would they want to do as much if they were profiting from it?

I never thought about it that way....I doubt i'll ever will......

Fianna
Humans are basically parasites...yes they live off a host and damage it in the process...

JLred
Originally posted by Fianna
Humans are basically parasites...yes they live off a host and damage it in the process...
thats true....

the problem with humanity is that we have too much violence on tv and too much ex in movies and we dont have any values any more......

and then theres all that excess stuff.........like pollution of our ocean where we swim and our land where we hunt........

HimoKun

One of the main problems is people like you who only point out the flaws, and don't try to help it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.