Zelda Power of the Goddeses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Movie_Geek_
((Ok to start the RP here are the different kinds of people you can chose from to make your character. ))

Zoras - can live on ground and in the water. They are very sensitive, especially in the water. They have long head-tails much like the tails of dolphins. Zoras are also scaled; their scales are silverand pale blue. Zoras do not have ears, but they do have noses. Zoras can breathe underwater.

Gerudo - a tribe of thieves Their race consists entirely of women They have dark skin and red hair. THey are fast and skilled with arows. They are fast and silent.

Gorons - Have a half rock half human look to them. With them being heavy they are helpless in the water because they sink to the bottom. They can curl up to look like odd-shaped stones or boulders. When curled-up they can roll around fast. Gorons are also resistant to heat, to the point of being able to walk through lava. This makes them exelint blacksmiths.

Kokiri - Cautious and child-like, the Kokiri believe that they will die if they leave the forest. Therefore, the Kokiri never leave the forest. Though they appear to be children, they are ageless, and never grow old. Each Kokiri has a guardian fairy that is a friend and teacher. Kokiri always wear green tunics and the males wear green hats and have pointy ears. ( Like Link )

Humans - we all know what they are.

(( Those are the major races of people, but there are many more so take your pick. ))

Name:
Race:

Hyrule is being taken over by evil the second time round. ( like in the start of Wind Waker and they are telling you about how how Hyrule fell and no one knows what happened to it ) Zelda is having dreams of the coming danger and with Link gone needs to find out what the coming danger is. She fears it may be the reture of Ganon but dose not know how that could be after the sages locked him away. She sends word across the land that she wants the greatest heros. With both the master sowered and the triforce broken Zelda wants the heroes the travel to the achenit temple of the goddess to find a object of gate power in the temple but know ine knows what that object maybe.

Movie_Geek_
Name: Kendra
Race: Gerudo
Look: 5'5 Red hair dark skin, dark eyes
History: Has no Father as that no men are allowed skilled in fighting. Came to show peace between Hyrule and her tribe. ( more of her history will com as the story gos. )

Arbiter
Name: Strife
Race: Zora
Look: ...Blue and 6'. Like a Zora.
History: Lives on Lake Hylian since he was banned from Zora Domain.

shadow12
(i still want to be link sad )
Name: alex xanatos
Race: hyrulian
Look: 6'1 blonde, pale skin, emerald eyes
History: (working on it)

GGgrievous725
Name:drekken
race:Zoras
Look: 6'6 like your average zora flunkie

Movie_Geek_
One more person and we will start

stunna1773
i would like to join but i have no f'en clue about zelda

DarkDethbringer
Name:Marnik Naranta
Race:Zora
Look:7'2 very tal;l Zora wears no shirtand bright colors of pants HAS GUILS ARROUND EYES
History:For a large portion of his life he had been following the Indigo-Go's and has trained him self in Zora weaponry due to his frequent being beaten up.

Movie_Geek_
(( cool lets start! if you want to join just jump in and put in you Pro ))

Kendra: (Kendra road up on her Stalin and looked around there was one human and three Zora's there besides herself ) so did all of you get the summons by the princess.?

Arbiter
Strife: ...um...summons...yes that's it...summons.

shadow12
-looks at her yes a summon-

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Glad to see the Zora's sent there best me, there was a exaggeration in her tone on the word men.

Arbiter
Strife: ...I'm not like all the other Zoras...can't swim.

shadow12
kept quiet

DarkDethbringer
~first of all Guroodos or whatever they are can be male for gods sake Ganondorf is a Gurudo but he was out casted...~
Marnik looked at the gurudo on the horse and wsa annoted by her tone."Yes my...Lady..." he said returning the favor of exaggerating his tone at lady."We were summoned by Princess Zelda as well."

Arbiter
~only 1 male Guerdo is born every 100 years~

DarkDethbringer
~yeah exactly so you could allow one Male Gurudo....~

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~first of all Guroodos or whatever they are can be male for gods sake Ganondorf is a Gurudo but he was out casted...~
Marnik looked at the gurudo on the horse and wsa annoted by her tone."Yes my...Lady..." he said returning the favor of exaggerating his tone at lady."We were summoned by Princess Zelda as well."

~ and the male that is born every 100 years is to be the Gurudo ruler I know big grin ~

Kendra: Well I wander what she could want with us? She dismounts her horse and ties him up. I was not told what she would want with me.

DarkDethbringer
"Nither did she tell us..." he answered the Gurudo.
~and did you actually get permission? I did not see permission in the thread if so then my mistake~

Movie_Geek_
(( yes o page 164, 15 boxes down big grin ))

DarkDethbringer
~ok I beileve you I just wanted to be sure...~

Movie_Geek_
~ laughing out loud no problem ~

There was the sound of trumpets and they saw a woman walked out of the gate that was out side the Huyrulean castle " Will all those summoned by The princess pleas come with me "

DarkDethbringer
Marnik followed the woman inside the castle.

Backbone
Name: Prince Maku
Race: Zora
Look: 5'7 with dark blue eyes and a long tail like head
History: Maku's life was short and simple. He was born in the Zora's domain, and made a few friends. He soon grew up to be a teenager and had to command some forces of the Zoras. He never gets time to spend with his friends, and is a hard working Zora

Movie_Geek_
!Well we are at the Huyrule castle about to meet Zelda and see why she needs us. If you look on the front page it will tell you where the story is going we are just starting at the begging~

Backbone
*Prince Maku got to Hyrule castle and looked at the guards. They nodded and let him go through. He got to the Princess and kneeled* Your majesty..I have come to answer your plea..please, let me wield the Master Sword in Links place..I am a warrior born..my father, King Juno, trained me well..I am here to serve you..

Movie_Geek_
Zelda : Prince Maku your gesture is honorable but I am afraid Link took the Master sword with him. That and other reasons brings me to why I asked you all to come here. I feel a threat is about to fall on Hyrule and I need you help to stop it.

Kendra: Kendra looked up at this. " I have come here to show the support of are tribe to you Princess. What is it you ask.

Zelda: I need the strongest of worriers to go to the old temple of the goddesses. The place where they where said to have ordinal landed when they created life. There is said to be a grate power there. What that may be I can not say but are you all willing to take on the task I have asked of you.?

shadow12
i'll be honored to go

Arbiter
-I changed my dude to a Hylian instead of a Zora-
Strife: Milady, send me alone. I work better alone. And where is the legendry warrior at? Has he left Hyrule for dead?

GGgrievous725
I am willing to go

shadow12
bite your tounge i'm sure he has his reasons for not being here

Backbone
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Zelda : Prince Maku your gesture is honorable but I am afraid Link took the Master sword with him. That and other reasons brings me to why I asked you all to come here. I feel a threat is about to fall on Hyrule and I need you help to stop it.

Kendra: Kendra looked up at this. " I have come here to show the support of are tribe to you Princess. What is it you ask.

Zelda: I need the strongest of worriers to go to the old temple of the goddesses. The place where they where said to have ordinal landed when they created life. There is said to be a grate power there. What that may be I can not say but are you all willing to take on the task I have asked of you.? *Prince Maku stood forward* I was sent here by my father to destroy whatever is threatning us...Princess, I will not fail you..I won't need the Master Sword to stop them..*He extended his sharp flippers on his arm* I can use these..every Zora is trained to use these..I have mastered them and will not let evil get in my way..*He turned to the others* What are we standing around for? Lets go before this peaceful land get's ruined again! *Maku ran passed the others and headed to the temple*

Arbiter
Originally posted by shadow12
bite your tounge i'm sure he has his reasons for not being here
Strife: What reasons could their be? Sounds like he chickened out.

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: I will go as well.

shadow12
Originally posted by Arbiter
Strife: What reasons could their be? Sounds like he chickened out. did it occur to you someone else might have needed his help

Arbiter
Strife: So he just forgets about his homeland. How do we know he wasn't killed?

shadow12
we don't but i highly doubt it

Arbiter
Strife: He's no different then you or me so why do you doubt it?

shadow12
well seeing as he beat gannon himself

Arbiter
Strife: With the Master Sword.

shadow12
still only he could weild it

Arbiter
Strife: I doubt it.

shadow12
i still say he has a good reason or why would he save us tobegin with

DarkDethbringer
"I shall partake in this task my queen." he said bowing again.
~Denis or whatever your name is now kiss up!~

shadow12
-annoyed-

diabloprimeevil
Namesadhis name cannot be properly pronounced) so people call him ryo
Race:zora
Look:no head tail green round the finns (looks like a worrior zora like link in zora form)
History : left the zora cove to go around the world and fight evil after his home came under attack by pirats he seeks the help of link.
bio: he is a nice guy always up for a laff very miled for a worrior

diabloprimeevil
walks over to alex "umm i am lookin for work know were i can find any i have had my coin purs stolen in the market"

Backbone
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
"I shall partake in this task my queen." he said bowing again.
~Denis or whatever your name is now kiss up!~

*Prince Maku waited for the others* You two stop fighting! If your going to argue over a silly reason why Link left, then we'l leave you behind!

Movie_Geek_
Zelda : Zelda smiled at the the worriers. I am glad to see that you all have take what I have asked you. Now if you would fallow Impa she will give you all the supplies and things you will need for the trip.

Kendra : As you wish your highness. She got to her feet and fallowed Impa out to the castle Cort yard.

DarkDethbringer
"For once I agee with you..." he said talking to Denis what eva your nam eis "And thank you milady for your generosity!"

shadow12
-follows silently-

Movie_Geek_
Kendra walked out into the yard a looked to see the her horse had been packed and stocked with supplies already. There where other horse there for the others but Kendra just walked up to Lexls her horse. "so when do we leave."

shadow12
-walks by his horse-

DarkDethbringer
Manik walks to his horse and hopps on.

Movie_Geek_
Kendra looked at Manik and took that as the anwser for now and that suted her just fine. She got on to her own horse.

DarkDethbringer
Manik looked for this 'Impa'

Movie_Geek_
~ Impa is the one who showed them the court yard. She can be right next you, If you want you can play small other people in the story~

Kendra starts to pat her horse. So are you boys ready to go or do I have to go by myself.

Arbiter
Strife: I'm ready.

Backbone
*Prince Maku got on his horse* Let's do this..

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( kick her horse with her heel and they all took off to the temple. They rode tell sunset and set up camp where they had the first time to actually be around and talk to one another....and what was to come )

Arbiter
-Strife sat next to a tree and looked into the sky-

JLred
Name: Red
Race:kokiri
Look: tall for a kokiri......maybe like 4 inches above a normal kokiri...he has black hair......a green hat with a two black stripes on the side....his tunis is long and green with two black stripes on the side, it was custom made.....
History:He's just like a regular kokiri but at 13 years of age he found a small enchanted sword. He fights small creatures that enter the town and is somewhat of a hero.....hes only stepped out of the forest once to retieve his sword from a tree trunk.........

*Red was in his tree house looking up at the ceiling and wondering what the hell was he going to do that day. His sword was glowing red by his shield....the shield was silver with a red outline. He had found it abandoned. It saved him several times.....he got up and got his stuff and went to fight mosters in the forest*

"It's always boring here......."

DarkDethbringer
Manik pulled out a Zora guitar and started playing tunes and rifs and then played one made famous by the Indigo-go's.

Backbone
*Prince Maku pulled out his Zora guitar and played a soothing melody, then he sighed and looked at the stars*

JLred
"I wish something interesting what happen around here" *said Red as he dozed off against a tree trunk in the lost woods.....*

((Hey ummm.....how do we get a summon? Does maybe an owl speak it aloud or a messenger is sent?))

Movie_Geek_
(( Zelda just sent out a message...however you like the message to have been sent ))

Kendra had been sitting by a stream they had stop by and was getting a drink she herd a sound coming from the trees behind her.....

Arbiter
-Strife fell asleep-

Green_Demon
Name: Bob
Race: Gerudo
Look: Alot more skinny than most Gerudo, also looks more human altogether except for the rocky skin complexion.
History: Many Gerudo speculated that Bob was half-human. Bob learned Fire Magic and learned how to make bombs.

Backbone
*Prince Maku saw something flicker over near the trees, and he went to find out what it was. He saw something sticking out of the ground. It was a sword. He pulled it out. It had a blackbound haft with a redstone pommel. The metal was made of a falling star, so it could never break. It shined brightly in the moonlight. Maku found the sheath close by, and he strapped it across his back. He went back to the camp and soon fell asleep*

JLred
*Red was still sleepy with his eyes opened slightly to take watch, then he saw something fly overhead. He jumped up and flung his sword in the air. A thud was heard about 20 feet away. He ran to it. An old owl was on the ground and one wing punctured. Red ran to it and pulled out his sword for combat. The owl cried and asked for help. Red unsure of what he just heard cautiosly pulled out some bandages and covered the wing always close by to his sword. When he was finally done the owl got on his feet and hopped to Red. The owl pecked at Red's ear.*

"What was that for?!?!" said Red dabbing at the blood with a cloth.

"You hit me with your sword! But to more urgent news..." then the owl told him the summoning and such.

"Any hero can come? What about someone looking to be a hero?" asked Red.

"Of course" said the owl.

*Red carried the owl out of the woods into his tree house and pondered on the idea.*

"And you're sure I won't die if I leave the forest?" asked Red.

"No unless there is a curse here and I doubt it. So yes you may leave." answered the owl.

"Fine but you're staying with me. If I start feeling faint you're dead you got that?"

"Yes very much. Now lets leave."

"Sure" said Red.

*Red then said goodbye to all his friends and left off to the entrance."

Movie_Geek_
(( Zelda just sent out a message...however you like the message to have been sent ))

Kendra had been sitting by a stream they had stop by and was getting a drink she herd a sound coming from the trees behind her.....

She stopped short for the forest and looked back at the others, most of them where sleeping. She walk over to the camp and began tapping everyone awake an putting a finger to her lips. In a voice just over a whisper, " someone is watching us from the forest, keep on guard. "

Arbiter
Strife: Tell me something I don't know.
-Strife rolled over-

Backbone
She stopped short for the forest and looked back at the others, most of them where sleeping. She walk over to the camp and began tapping everyone awake an putting a finger to her lips. In a voice just over a whisper, " someone is watching us from the forest, keep on guard. " *Maku slowly nodded and put a hand on the sword hilt*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra drew her bow and arrow and slung it. She began walking slowly toward the the place where she herded a sound from earlier and began to examine the ground to see if it left a trial.

Backbone
*Maku followed, his sword tight in his hand. He kneeled down and felt the dirt* Tracks..into the forest..*he whispered*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Can you tell what they are or track them. I am afraid that is not one of my better skills.

Backbone
Kendra: Can you tell what they are or track them. I am afraid that is not one of my better skills. I can't tell exactly, but I think it's a Kokiri..these are boot tracks, and they match Kokiri boots..*Maku put his sword away and stood up, aiming his fins into the forest. He left them go like boomerangs, and they went into the forest, creating ruslting until they came back to him*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: what are you doing? She kept her bow strung not wanting to be caught of guard. And I thought that Kokiri never left the forest ether.

Backbone
Kendra: what are you doing? She kept her bow strung not wanting to be caught of guard. And I thought that Kokiri never left the forest ether. *Maku had his fins at maxamum growth, and he walked into the forest, his sword in hand* Trying to see how good this Kokiri is..

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: She stood still waiting to see what Maku was up to....

Backbone
Kendra: She stood still waiting to see what Maku was up to.... *Maku looked around and sighed* Nothing..

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Then he is is no longer around here?

Backbone
Kendra: Then he is is no longer around here? I guess not...*Maku turned and walked back to the camp*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: (Fallowed behind him) I do not like this we are pretty deep in the old forest. No one has been out here in years. We are here for the temple. I do not think there would be any other reason for anyone to be out here. Other than to... beat us to the temple. The biggest prablem I have with all of this though is the sound I herd before...I do not know what it was but it was no Kokiri...

Backbone
Kendra: (Fallowed behind him) I do not like this we are pretty deep in the old forest. No one has been out here in years. We are here for the temple. I do not think there would be any other reason for anyone to be out here. Other than to... beat us to the temple. The biggest prablem I have with all of this though is the sound I herd before...I do not know what it was but it was no Kokiri... *Maku raised an eyebrow* Not a Kokiri? I know Kokiri well..our kind are allies..

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: I must admit I have only ever met one Kokiri. He broke into are camp...( a small smile on her face ) The thing is what I herd was...I do not know, it is not so much the sound as the feeling I got when I herd it. It was like my bones turned to ice.

Backbone
Hm..I've met a few Kokiri..but only for a short time..

Green_Demon
Bob walked in the forest, not many of his kind left their underground home but it was not unheard of really. He was just curious and has walked many miles, burnt a few robbers in a flaming inferno of pain and death, walked some more. Now he happened upon to people talking.

"Hm... I've met a few Kokiri... but only for a short time..."

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( spun round to face his with her arrow pointed at his throat. ) Who are you!

JLred
*Red was tucked away between a tree and a large bush. He had hidden down when he had heard voices coming towards him. Luckily they had not seen him.....*

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud (( I just looked at the online list and "Green Demon" is not on.. so JLred will you switch places with him to keep the story going. ))

Movie_Geek_
(( anyone on...? ))

Backbone
Originally posted by JLred
*Red was tucked away between a tree and a large bush. He had hidden down when he had heard voices coming towards him. Luckily they had not seen him.....* *Maku sensed something else and grabbed his sword. He saw something move in a large bush and he walked over to it. He soon placed the sword point at the Kokiri's throat* Well, well, well..if it isn't Red..last time I saw you, you were alone in the forest..long time no see, eh?

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Where are you two from and why are you here. I suggest you do not lie because we are here on a important reason.

Backbone
Kendra: Where are you two from and why are you here. I suggest you do not lie because we are here on a important reason. *Maku picked up Red and brushed him off* No worrys mate, this is my buddy, Red. We go waaaaaaay back, when we were kids!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Backbone
*Maku picked up Red and brushed him off* No worrys mate, this is my buddy, Red. We go waaaaaaay back, when we were kids!

Kendra: (looked the the boy up and down and decided he was not much of a threat ) Good to hear but....

Originally posted by Green_Demon
Bob walked in the forest, not many of his kind left their underground home but it was not unheard of really. He was just curious and has walked many miles, burnt a few robbers in a flaming inferno of pain and death, walked some more. Now he happened upon to people talking.

"Hm... I've met a few Kokiri... but only for a short time..."

...what about him. ( nods head at him )

Backbone
Kendra: (looked the the boy up and down and decided he was not much of a threat ) Good to hear but....

...what about him. ( nods head at him ) *Maku looked at Bob, then shook his head and smiled* Bob, is that you you ol' tree walliper? where 'ave you been?

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: (She lowered her bow.) You got around didn't you. (turned round and started to walk back for the camp, when that same chill went through her) Did you feel that?

Backbone
Kendra: (She lowered her bow.) You got around didn't you. (turned round and started to walk back for the camp, when that same chill went through her) Did you feel that? *Prince Maku blinked* Feel what?

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( tensed up and pulled her sword this time ) Something is here...

JLred
(( anyone on...? ))

((Sorry, I had to go to church......embarrasment))

*Maku sensed something else and grabbed his sword. He saw something move in a large bush and he walked over to it. He soon placed the sword point at the Kokiri's throat* Well, well, well..if it isn't Red..last time I saw you, you were alone in the forest..long time no see, eh?

"Ohh....uhhh....hey....do I know you? I remember someone like you..but I forget easily....."

"So what have you been up to?"

*Red felt to his hilt of his sword ready for anything*
((I'll just go along with this, I guess))

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( tensed up and pulled her sword this time ) Something is here...

Kendra: Shhhh ( looks at Red to tell to be quiet. They herd a rustle of leafs and the wind of a arrow. The arrow landed Right in front of Red )

Backbone
((Sorry, I had to go to church......embarrasment))

"Ohh....uhhh....hey....do I know you? I remember someone like you..but I forget easily....."

"So what have you been up to?"

*Red felt to his hilt of his sword ready for anything*
((I'll just go along with this, I guess)) *Maku whispered* It's yer ol' mate, Maku, remember? *Maku had his sword gipped tightly in his hand, and he slowly moved forward*

Movie_Geek_
( A man steps out of the woods he is tall and pail skinned. His face had pointed, sharp features with dark eyes and hair. He was lean and what meat he did have was all mussel ) "No one will take it be for me! I will stop you all right here!"

Movie_Geek_
"no one will take it but me..."

(( ooops I missed that earlyer, is any one on...? ))

JLred
Kendra: Shhhh ( looks at Red to tell to be quiet. They herd a rustle of leafs and the wind of a arrow. The arrow landed Right in front of Red )

WOAH!!!

*Maku whispered* It's yer ol' mate, Maku, remember? *Maku had his sword gipped tightly in his hand, and he slowly moved forward*
((Sure))

Well besides the fact that was weird....yeah I remember you...you went into the woods awhile back to slay something was that you??

*Red noticed the man but paid no attention to him. He was busy talking to Maku..*

diabloprimeevil
"and who are you" he said to the skinny lookin man

gandrake
(Can I play?)

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by gandrake
(Can I play?)
Yes of course
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
"and who are you" he said to the skinny lookin man
???:It dose not matter because you will be dead soon! (He charges)

gandrake
name: Vydran
race: Kokiri
look: Just like the normal kokiri and hal brown eyes and hair
history: No body in his race really liked him because he had different beliefs and wasn't as cautios about leaving the woods after he had already left once.

Movie_Geek_
(( lets just say you where with us))

gandrake
Vydran:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "RUUUN!"

*runs out of the forest being chased buy a monster*

gandrake
(Ok just forget that post.)

Movie_Geek_
(( no problem ))

Kendra: Get down! ( points a arrow at the man was about to slash Vydran. The arrow flys by but it makes him back off a little. )

gandrake
Vydran: *Ducks down*

Movie_Geek_
???: I will get there before you! I WILL not let you stop me or take it form ME! ( the man throws out a hand a bright light stuns them all when it fades he is gone )

Kendra: We need to get to the temple now more then ever.

gandrake
(my guy will carry around a flute to summon his pet bear Moosh he can hover)

Vydran: "Ok to the temple." *pulls out a flute*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: What are you doing? ( gives him a odd look )

gandrake
Vydran: "Just wait." *plays the flute and a blue bear with wings comes walking to him* "hey Moosh." *hops on Moosh's back*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( just stands there and looks it him ) Is that what I think that is?

gandrake
Vydran: "What he's just a blue bear with wings."

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Right....( walks over to her horse and get on ) lets get going daybreak is here and we want to get as much traveling in as we can.

gandrake
Vydran: "Ok." *Moosh starts to walk*

gandrake
Vydran: "Hey Kendra I got a question....Have you heard of the rod of seasons?"

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: No, why, what is it?

gandrake
Vydran: "Or the harp of ages?"

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: ( she only shook her head )

gandrake
Vydran: "Well I heard the user can change the seasons when waved on top of a stump."

gandrake
Vydran: "The Harp of Ages is an item that lets the user go back in time to the past and from the past to the present you can not go from the present to the future though."

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: I think some one was fooling with you. That is a lot of power for a stump. She only smiles. The harp sounds a lot like the soung of time as well it may just be a travoler changing the story.

gandrake
Vydran: "Not the stump the rod." "The user must stand on a stump for the rod to work." "The harp can be used any where."

gandrake
Vydran: "Besides these items where crafted by the Oracle of seasons and Oracle of Ages."

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: With Link gone and the power of the ocarina those would be powerful tools.

gandrake
(I'm getting all this from the games The legend of zelda oracle of ages and The legend of zelda oracle of seasons)

Vydran: Yeah but I think he also used them."

Movie_Geek_
( I know I have played them both big grin )

Kendra: I still think we should keep a eye out...you never know.

gandrake
(Yeah me too on my seasons I've beaton it 2 times and have the triforce sign by my name)

Vydran: "Hey you want me and Moosh to fly up and look ferther ahead?"

gandrake
(I've got the different flutes on each continued game.)

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: Is that safe? But it would not hrut to see ahead of a problem

gandrake
Vydran: "It's safe I've done it before." *moosh flies up high*

"IT'S OK."

(Is it okay if moosh can talk like on the games?)

gandrake
*Moosh flies back down*

Movie_Geek_
(( he can talk that is fine with me it is part of the game after all ))

gandrake
(Ok thanks.)

Moosh: "Yeah it's ok."

Movie_Geek_
( the sun was strait up in the sky at this point )
Kendra: We should rest and eat now we have not stop since this morning. )

gandrake
Vydran: "Yeah...Ok Moosh you can take a brake."

Moosh: "Finally."

Movie_Geek_
Kendra was sitting down when a large object floo by. " What was that!" She pulled her sword and spun to round expecting to me then man from before. The onlt thing she saw where a bunch of plants that where...alive?

gandrake
Vydran: "Ah living plants!" *hops on Moosh again* "Good by plants." *Moosh flies up in the air builds up energy and falls and lands on them.*

Movie_Geek_
Kendra: one of them spit a seed about the size or a rock at her. She just reacted and hit the seed back at it. The plant shook in pain.

Backbone
WOAH!!!

((Sure))

Well besides the fact that was weird....yeah I remember you...you went into the woods awhile back to slay something was that you??

*Red noticed the man but paid no attention to him. He was busy talking to Maku..* *Maku nodded* Yeah, it was awhile back..your memory probably ain't workin right now..but you came with me to help show me the way and you ended up helpin me in the end..

gandrake
(Hello...*echoes*...Anyone on? *more echoes)

gandrake
Vydran: *gets hit in the head by a seed* "Ow!" *starts to rub his head then pulls out a shield*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>