Ragnos vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
i think malak could do it

darthrevan89
Dude this thread is pathetic...Malak would get wasted.

Darth Mantis
Marka Ragnos would slap Malak like a little b!tch... Nice thread by the way...

darth-yoda
mantis can i ask how this is a nicce thread and ragnos the half breed would flick mala and he would die

Darth_Janus
Malak pwned.

darthrevan89
Word.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by darth-yoda
mantis can i ask how this is a nicce thread and ragnos the half breed would flick mala and he would die Sarcasm...

Illustrious
If Malak had a lightsaber, and Ragnos had his pants glued to his throne, I still would think Ragnos takes this.

Darth_Janus
It's a bit like this fight here...

JediMusician
I know only a little about Ragnos, but what I know suggests he was fairly powerful.
What I know about Malak is that the only people we know he fought against are Bastila and Revan. He beat Bastila probably kind of easily. Big deal, an uppity padawan who really wanted to join the dark side anyway. Revan, at least in my light side game, wasted him so easily that it casts sesrious doubt on his abilities.
Ragnos takes it.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by JediMusician
I know only a little about Ragnos, but what I know suggests he was fairly powerful.
What I know about Malak is that the only people we know he fought against are Bastila and Revan. He beat Bastila probably kind of easily. Big deal, an uppity padawan who really wanted to join the dark side anyway. Revan, at least in my light side game, wasted him so easily that it casts sesrious doubt on his abilities.
Ragnos takes it.

First off...just because your Revan in KOTOR killed, Malak easily doesn't mean shit. If we juged characters like than then well my Kyle Katarn in Jedi Outcast would be invincible since I cheated. Second off, Bastila was not some uppity padawan who wanted to Join the darkside. One of the reasons she fell was because her bond to, Revan which allowed his true person (not the alter ego that the Jedi made) to influence her towards the Dark Side. Third off, Malak was a frontline general and a powerful warrior and while he is nothing compaired to, Ragnos, he still is a force to reckoned with. Finally loosing to, Revan does not make, Malak weak. Hell, Revan was the most powerful Sith Lord of his time and is ranked among the most powerful Sith Lords ever such as: Sadow, Hord, Ragnos, and Kun.

Great Vengeance
Although we dont know alot about ragnos I do highly doubt malak would win.

darthrevan89
To settle this once and for all...Ragnos would tear, Malak apart then sow him back together into his welcome mat.

Darth Windu
Ye. Thread ended.

xxxpoppunker182
ragnos would win

Illustrious
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
ragnos would win

NO SH!T. Did you just come out from under a rock?

Darth_Janus
They do that here.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
They do that here.

Yeah, damn maggots.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, we have a pest problem.

Illustrious
I don't even want to know what the hell that is.

Darth_Janus
Facehugger.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Illustrious
I don't even want to know what the hell that is.

It looks like the larva form of the "Alien" creatures. You know, from the Sigourney Weaver movies. Those things that jump on your face and lay eggs in your body. I hate those things.

Arbiter
Malak gets defeated

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
It looks like the larva form of the "Alien" creatures. You know, from the Sigourney Weaver movies. Those things that jump on your face and lay eggs in your body. I hate those things.

Yep. Facehugger.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit

I did say I didn't want to know roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Darth_Janus
Yeah, well I never agreed to keep it a secret from others... eh?

darthrevan89
Ugh the Alien movies were sick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.