ulic vs. mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luke Is Better
there now i'm done

darthrevan89
LOL he went from Junior Member to Member in the same day!

Luke Is Better
who did

Luke Is Better
me i thought every1 hated me hahaha

Darth Windu
You're right on one thing. . .

Darth_Janus
I only hate your ridiculously simple and unbalanced mass-thread making, which, as Windu says, pushes far better posts towards the buttom. That and your name, which is just fanboyism in text.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
me i thought every1 hated me hahaha

We don't hate YOU personaly...just your threads.

Luke Is Better
well i have the name to remind every1 that luke is better than every1 else but i'm not that much of a fanboy cause my favorite characters are kyle katarn, obi-wan, dooku, and jaden korr

and i make the threads just to get something new in every1 always has a bunch of reven vs. every1 or dooku vs. some1 so i thought i should try something new

Luke Is Better
and i don't really care that much if people hate me every1 has their own opinions

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
and i don't really care that much if people hate me every1 has their own opinions

Like I said...we don't hate you. We just wish that you would come up with more intelligent threads.

Darth_Janus
Luke is Better = Attention Grabber.

Luke Is Better
hahaha

Darth Janus= so called know it all

Darth_Janus
Darth Janus = Your god

Luke is better= n00b who needs to stfu

Luke Is Better
haha jeez people have no sense of humor around here u take everything so personally lol it's pretty funny if u thought i was being like mean or something sry it was just a joke

Darth_Janus
Oh, I was laughing.

Darth_Glentract
me too. why the heck does everyone keep making threads that I made a long time ago.

ohhhh..... wait.... you guys said this thread sucks. What i meant was i thought this was a dumb thread a long time ago. *wink*

Darth_Janus
This thread needs a hint...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.