Where

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gordon Fan 24
eek!

§P0oONY
Where is the point of this thread?

Gordon Fan 24
? What do you think ?

justjakk
madonna used to have points

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Gordon Fan 24
? What do you think ?

I think I'll punch the wall 'til I bleed

Gordon Fan 24
Originally posted by justjakk
madonna used to have points Really? laughing

a1hsauce
no insult intended..but i heard a song once that said Jeff Gordons gay yes

Gordon Fan 24

Gordon Fan 24
Originally posted by a1hsauce
no insult intended..but i heard a song once that said Jeff Gordons gay yes He is a good driver not gay Just a bad singer laughing

a1hsauce
lol okie dokie

Gordon Fan 24
I Am Not really A gordon fan my User name was the only thing that came to mind............GOOOOOOOOOOO Carl edwards

Gordon Fan 24
Does anybody Know what a Babykins is?

justjakk
the worst thing you can do is go into a bar after a big race and yell....DARN NASCAR!!!! I HATE NASCAR!!!

Gordon Fan 24
HA HA......Very Funney

justjakk
what? i had a friend do it on a dare...that was about 6 years ago..i havent seen him again.

StinkFist462
Where is your dick.

Gordon Fan 24
What.........Crazy Fool

justjakk
yeah. i told him it would be funny if he did it.. ..i didnt meen for him to go do it. lol

he actually got run out of the bar. we had laughs then went home. bar wasnt too far from his house, but i had to go to my house and its a little walk from the bar so i guess he kinda got his revenge until i saw the nice females jumping arouind in wet bathingsuits on their trampoline..he hasnt lived that down yet heehee

chelsea17
messed

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Gordon Fan 24
eek!

ewww jeff gordan..

chelsea17
Originally posted by Commando Queen
ewww jeff gordan..

I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.