Onslaught vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Onslaught (from Onslaught: Marvel Universe)

VS

Tyrant (from Silver Surfer #82)

Who wins?

kgkg
Tyrant

Cosmic Cube
Hmm...

leonidas
ya, i agree. onslaught is another one of those i never saw enough of. i see lots of threads, but are we talking potential? the onslaught that hulk fought would lose i think to tyrant - at least tyrant at his highest level. but had he come into all his power he may have been what - almost celestial level?

i never liked onslaught or that whole story arc . . . sad

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
ya, i agree. onslaught is another one of those i never saw enough of. i see lots of threads, but are we talking potential? the onslaught that hulk fought would lose i think to tyrant - at least tyrant at his highest level. but had he come into all his power he may have been what - almost celestial level?

i never liked onslaught or that whole story arc . . . sad
Me either...

armandovalles
me neither.

DigiMark007
It was a great idea with poor execution. I'd like to see a return of Onslaught so they could do it right.

In any case, Tyrant has the better showings to this point, and has laid waste to multiple people who would give Hulk a good fight (or beat him). Hulk cracked Onslaught, but Tyrant has gotten the better of Thanos...and Hulk isn't about to do anything to Thanos. Throw in full-potential Franklin and Onslaught might have a case...but otherwise he loses.

-DM

Ethereal
Onslaught lasts a while, but i cant be sure if he wins. If he had franklin richards power hr would definately win, FR was on a celestials level. Tyrant is like above thanos - near skyfather level. And celestials > pantheon. However im not sure whos stronger tyrant or onslaught normally.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Ethereal
Onslaught lasts a while, but i cant be sure if he wins. If he had franklin richards power hr would definately win, FR was on a celestials level. Tyrant is like above thanos - near skyfather level. And celestials > pantheon. However im not sure whos stronger tyrant or onslaught normally.

Tyrant is near Galactus level...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It was a great idea with poor execution. I'd like to see a return of Onslaught so they could do it right.

In any case, Tyrant has the better showings to this point, and has laid waste to multiple people who would give Hulk a good fight (or beat him). Hulk cracked Onslaught, but Tyrant has gotten the better of Thanos...and Hulk isn't about to do anything to Thanos. Throw in full-potential Franklin and Onslaught might have a case...but otherwise he loses.

-DM

Onslaught's physical form getting destroyed by the Hulk isn't a bad showing on his part. The Hulk is capable of breaking virtually anything. Thanos wouldn't go into fight Hulk with Hulk smiling, though I know Thanos would whoop him.

I'm just saying that Hulk busting open Onslaught doesn't mean that it's an easy thing to do. If it's Full-powered Onslaught, this is a good fight.

masterbruce
the last issue of onslaught was garbage!!!

hulk could not have gotten that strength THAT fast...I mean all the other heroes were throwing all they got and not even putting a scratch and here hulk gets ultra mad in 2 panels enough to break onslaught...thats pure bullshit

and then all the heroes jump into onslaught...i don't buy it

I think Onslaught well written would put up an excellent fight with Tyrant
after all, one of his uppercuts knocked the daylights out of juggernaut

Ethereal
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Tyrant is near Galactus level...

So are the celestials. And im pretty sure they can beat tyrant.

Xplosive
Hulk is joke to Tyrant, Onlasught would be joke, except if he would have FR power.

Richrf
Originally posted by masterbruce
the last issue of onslaught was garbage!!!

hulk could not have gotten that strength THAT fast...t

Well he had some help from Jean I think.

DigiMark007
Just to clarify, Tyrant was at Galactus level when he was first created. Since then Big G de-powered him and he's closer to Skyfather (give or take a little, depending on your opinion of him). He's still been able to whup the crap out of multiple herald-level beings, and got the best of Thanos too (but it was a tough fight).

-DM

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hulk is joke to Tyrant, Onlasught would be joke, except if he would have FR power.

Agreed

DigiMark007
To sorta back up what CC said earlier (this week's sign of the apocalypse) Hulk, strength-wise, isn't a joke to anyone...so cracking Tyrant probably was more impressive (and harder) than we give it credit for. I'm in the Tyrant camp for this fight, but Onsluaght did punch Juggs to another state, so he'd probably put up a better fight than we think against Tyrant.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.