A part of my life dead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Everyday for the last 2 and a half years I have been reading an online comic strip thing called AMD.... but recently the creator of the comics has had some bad shit happen to him on his forums and other places because he stopped making comics for a while because of the birth of his child.....

So he decided to close down the site...... and basically kill off the comic...

weep

rip Squidi.net

DanZeke25
confused

Masrix
sad that sucks.

Burner
Shouldn't you sort of be happy for him since he had a baby?

Yuna33
the comic was a good one right?
i'd be sad too.

§P0oONY
Was awesome... after reading over 600..... I'm going to miss it.

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Aww, bless hug

Okay...That's the only time ever I'm going to do that for you stick out tongue

It's only a matter of time..... then you will bow to me.... Mortal...

cry AMD crybaby

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
...I take that hug back disgust
Good thing I downloaded every comic...

Attack cartoon #14

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8606/everysinglesquidicartoonmadeco.jpg

Every cartoon in the squidi archives is now a lovely part of my hard drive evillaugh

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
So it's okay then right huh I mean, he might re-open it later on anyway

Nah... not likely...

It's still open for the time being... but is really slow... becuase everyone is downloading the comics...

He says's

"Will AMD ever be finished? Absolutely - but not on the internet. If you know a publisher who would be willing to take the AMD comic into the trade paperback realm (willing to print, market, distribute, and deal with the internet), have them contact me. Failing that, there are options beyond webcomics by which AMD may continue. It is because of this that I will not be posting the outline for what happens next in AMDW nor allowing someone else to take over the reigns. I will continue to work on AMD, if not exactly in full public view. Also, even though I am taking down the site, I will still protect my artwork to the fullest extent - perhaps even more so when I don't have a public image that needs sheltering. I will shut down anyone who tries to rip off my artwork without permission and do everything in my power to make them regret ever being born. Ask those I've dealt with in the past if I'm kidding. The artwork on this site, as it always has been, is 100% original artwork; it will stay that way. "

*Georgina_A*
Ooh...But if he ever gets published?

§P0oONY
Ooh...But if he ever gets published?

Then it's all good...

*Georgina_A*
There you go happy

§P0oONY
There you go happy

I don't think it is exactly likely though.... The annoying thing is he was in the middle of a series..... a series with already around 150 comics... seems like a waste not finishing it.

*Georgina_A*

§P0oONY
True, but if they're good and loads of people like it then maybe? Yeah, that sucks...

I suppose...

*Georgina_A*
Always look on the bright side of life...ohyes

...I bet you so want to punch me right now happy

§P0oONY
Always look on the bright side of life...ohyes

...I bet you so want to punch me right now happy

Like always....

*Georgina_A*

dave123
Now then, before I start reading that comic...

does it have an ending, or does he end it abruptly?

BENITO
Fairly Amusing
But it's just a Sprite comic All you have to do is download pictures of the characters create your own scenario and past them onto a program and there you go new adventures

Neo_Version 7
this is probably Spoony's best thread only because of the comic.

funny stuff!

dave123
Great comic... I'm gonna have to buy the paperback version when it comes out embarrasment

ladygrim
sad u'll be alrite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.