God-like Cable vs Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Who is more powerful of these two?

God-like Cable

VS

Shaman Nate Grey

Who wins?

golem370
Vs OverMind?

armandovalles
no no no no no. No Overmind. Just God-like Cable vs Shaman Nate Grey. By the way what issues of what book did God-like Cable appear in?

armandovalles
anyone?

8bitChris
Cable and Deadpool is where God-like Cable appeared.

Cable = Nate

Same thing. Alternate realities.

HarmoNiC FLo
nate would wreak havok on cable, at full power that is

Askani'son
Nate never reached his full power in the comics

Xplosive
Originally posted by armandovalles
no no no no no. No Overmind. Just God-like Cable vs Shaman Nate Grey. By the way what issues of what book did God-like Cable appear in?

They are equal. In Cable & Deadpool. God-Like Cable says Apocalypse is alive and he never killed him.

demigawd
Cable never said that. Cable implied that Apocalypse MAY not be dead, but Cable never said, "Apocalypse is alive! I never killed him!".

Also, Cable's appearance as a "Horseman" has come and gone, lol. Apocalypse may not be back around for awhile.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
Cable never said that. Cable implied that Apocalypse MAY not be dead, but Cable never said, "Apocalypse is alive! I never killed him!".

Also, Cable's appearance as a "Horseman" has come and gone, lol. Apocalypse may not be back around for awhile.

Not dead=alive, Apocalypse is alive and will be back. He said ''which possibly means I know Apocalypse isn't dead''

Mainstream
A-poc is the rocks of the undying shore fo sho...crash against him and get broke yo....the world yearns for his return. yo father's and yo father's fathers and their fathers and their fathers and their father and their fathers and their fathers and their fathers and their father and their fathers and their father's father fathers fathers worshipped him....but I recall regular Cable beating Nate by adding mental juice to Nate mind...Nate is supposely stronger than Cable...if this was dragonball z Nate would be like "s'up you techno organic byotch...you can't f**k with me yo" but if regular Cable could beat regular Nate...Super Cable should be able to beat super Nate..could take him a minute though.

no man that stands against Cable stands fo long yo wickedph

8bitChris
They are essentially the same person, just from alternate realities. Nate was made a little less traditionally; but it was the same genes being meshed together.

They are equal when Cable is free from his Techno-organic virus. Most of the time, Cable is unable to access his full power because he has to use a majority of it to keep the virus from spreading throughout the rest of his body.

When Cable is free of the virus, (e.g. God-Like Cable) then him and Nate should have equal potential. Who is better at using the power? I'm not sure, probably Cable since Nate is dead and all.

I consider this match-up a draw.

Mainstream
Cable yo wickedph

GalacticStorm
Id go for Cable because power wise they are on par with each other. I just believe Cable is a true survivor and his battlefield training and greater experience would gain him a win after a major battle.

Khellendros
Same person, just about the same power levels, but Cable has waaaay more experience using a little TK to do big things. The experienced warrior wins this battle.

Mainstream
and nothing beats the original yo.

HarmoNiC FLo
first of all nate is more powerfull than cable, second of all something does beat the original..a more powerful version.

cable may have more experience but so what? ur dealing with someone superior.

and to those that dont compare nate grey to his potential because he was never shown as it, u are foolish. u cant deny nate his potentiality because he was killed off before reaching it and make threads like this. if we cant argue with nates true potential then we're better off with a "cable vs a baby" thread.

fact is, hes dispersed aka dead, and cable lived on to get written without his virus and become all powerful. BUT nate has NOT been updated as cable is...maybe cuz hes dead?. so now there are threads like this where ppl have the nerve to say "oh but nate was never written to show his true potential so derr cable wins". thats so unfair, idiotic and childlike that i just dont know.

HarmoNiC FLo
By the way since many here know of X-Man

Just take a look :

www.NateGrey.r8.org

Click on the "petition" link and sign the petition.

Thank you

Mainstream
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
first of all nate is more powerfull than cable, second of all something does beat the original..a more powerful version.

and to those that dont compare nate grey to his potential because he was never shown as it, u are foolish. u cant deny nate his potentiality because he was killed off before reaching it and make threads like this. if we cant argue with nates true potential then we're better off with a "cable vs a baby" thread.

fact is, hes dispersed aka dead, and cable lived on to get written without his virus and become all powerful. BUT nate has NOT been updated as cable is...maybe cuz hes dead?. so now there are threads like this where ppl have the nerve to say "oh but nate was never written to show his true potential so derr cable wins". thats so unfair, idiotic and childlike that i just dont know.

don't dis Cable.....regular Cable once beat Xman...Xman lacks skill compared to Cable...ironically Cable Techno Virus makes him more durable than Xman as well. go Cable it's you birthday dancingeek3

Xplosive
ur dealing with someone superior.

He is not superior than God-like Cable.

Mainstream
they bascially the same dude...except one came form a test tube the other one didn't

Namor
the fact of the matter is that cable defeated x-man ( nate grey ) even before he had his god-like powers. now if we take a moment to think before falling into a fanboy rut -- it would be more than likely that cable at his highest potential would virtually dominate the situation. cable has the excessive combat experience, durability, strength..etc. all the things x-man lacks in comparison. nate has great power that matches god-like cable's but he lacks the years of combat and life experience cable has.

cable beat stryfe, without god-like powers. cable beat apocalypse, without god-like powers and he's beaten x-man without god-like powers. it's apparent that he's got the wherewithal to take out shaman x-man without issue. having his powers would only make x-man's defeat swifter. always bet on the original.

8bitChris
I like Namor's arguement. Ok, Cable wins.

Jvenom
What are Cable's powers now since he is god-like?

8bitChris
He doesn't have any powers now. smile

Jvenom
okay then what were his god-like powers

yahman

Are you by any chance a big fan of Nate Grey AKA X man ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

hoorayforpeepee
in terms of feats, X-Man actually has cable pretty well beat.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Namor
the fact of the matter is that cable defeated x-man ( nate grey ) even before he had his god-like powers. now if we take a moment to think before falling into a fanboy rut -- it would be more than likely that cable at his highest potential would virtually dominate the situation. cable has the excessive combat experience, durability, strength..etc. all the things x-man lacks in comparison. nate has great power that matches god-like cable's but he lacks the years of combat and life experience cable has.

cable beat stryfe, without god-like powers. cable beat apocalypse, without god-like powers and he's beaten x-man without god-like powers. it's apparent that he's got the wherewithal to take out shaman x-man without issue. having his powers would only make x-man's defeat swifter. always bet on the original.

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you've read Cable, Soldier X and Cable & Deadpool it's pretty apparent that the original is always the best. Always bet on Cable.

Mainstream
Originally posted by nathan summers
I couldn't have said it better myself. If you've read Cable, Soldier X and Cable & Deadpool it's pretty apparent that the original is always the best. Always bet on Cable.

"the names Cable...remember it!"

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by nathan summers

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.